Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

AHHHHHHH  so I'm getting pictures taken of my house to get put on the market tomorrow, and OMG you guys have no idea how happy I am right now 😆 I've had to put this off several times already, and this whole process has been such a struggle for so many different reasons, and the last few days I have gotten a total of probably 8 or 9 hours of sleep, and worked my ass off to get everything done I needed to to get ready for tomorrow. I couldn't put it off any longer, or else I would have to push it all the way into the new year. I didn't think I'd make it...several emotional breakdowns were had, and I am soooo fucking sore right now, But it is DONE and I can finally move on with the next step with this whole process. But first, sleep :sleeping:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Idk why it made me so happy, but a girl 6 years younger than me at work who I'm currently coaching said to me 'oh my gosh you're so cute' earlier after I forgot something and had to dash back to get it and it just made me so ^_^ and happy and I loved it because I never thought of myself as cute and asjdkdnvje. It was such a nice feeling >w< It's the little, simple things that matter~

A stupid thing to make me but I love Overwatch's Winter Wonderland update ^^

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

Today I got an Amazon Firestick for nothing. Long story, but it was basically a freebie from a store that had given me poor service.

It is now plugged into my new TV and I have access to loads and loads (and loads) of new stuff, which I have never had before. I'm particularly pleased to have Spotify now and just exploring everything else will take sightly longer than forever.

This has made me very happy.

:joal:

On 12/14/2018 at 5:19 PM, Joal 555 said:

Long story, but it was basically a freebie from a store that had given me poor service.

Guess you could say that's the best poor service you've ever gotten, huh? :yay:  That's awesome!

Edited by Chanel_no5

i'm rlly happy bc i'm in the process of making a whole slew of life changes, one of them being that i'm a vegetarian now! and it feels really good! i made lasagne today and it came out so amazing that my mom joked she'd like to be a vegetarian now too :lol: ♡♡♡

I got up early today took a shower or in my case a bath and didn't make a giant mess actually was relaxed hats and lavender soap I didn't make a giant freaking mess because apparently everything they'll existence loves the fall around me and I got changed I Feel clean put all my crap away and I took my meds and it's only 8:43 and I've been chilling in my bed since like 7 something is this what it feels like to be productive and have energy in the morning? I like it I like it very much yay I have the energy to do the thing I made it to do when I actually feel good about it and I still have energy yay plus I have coffee TAKE THAT YOU SCREWY LUMP OF NEGATIVITY :D

beijoseternura

I helped a Syrian man do his shopping today. It was a coincidence we met today.  He lost both hands and forearms during the war in his hometown and he was so happy I could help him.

Thank god I speak Kurdish language, so I could understand what he needed.

fiiiiinally finished the line art on an art trade i'm doing!! i feel so accomplished :lol:

The entire run of Breaking Bad is being shown on some obscure Sky channel, starting tomorrow. This means I can finally watch the show that many consider to be the finest series ever!

Today, I'm also starting series 4 of Line Of Duty which will bring me up to date on that one.

28 minutes ago, facet said:

Will it be uncensored?

I have no idea!

28 minutes ago, facet said:

I'd just recommend pacing yourself with it.

I always pace myself with shows, as I like to savour the plots and always have something to look forward to. I usually watch 2 episodes per week (certainly no more than 3), but have other shows on the go at the same time.

32 minutes ago, facet said:

I hope you enjoy it, though! 

Thank you!

I'm also happy because the planning for my next office quiz (scheduled for early Spring) is coming together really nicely. I'm hoping it's going to be the best one yet!

My darling boyfriend got me a Switch and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee for Christmas and the game is so cute I literally cried about it.

Eager for Christmas tomorrow, I love my friends, and I bought myself two new character designs which I am wholly in love with. It's been a good few days! :D Also managed to have the holiday off this year so that rocks too! :dancesequence:

7 hours ago, Jejune said:

My darling boyfriend got me a Switch and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee for Christmas and the game is so cute I literally cried about it.

That is so wholesome

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

This makes me happy.

FB_IMG_1546625913655.jpg

THIS IS THE BEST THING IV SEEN ALL DAY

Found Banana Nesquik powder on Amazon and am so excited for it to be delivered! Haven't had the banana stuff in years but it was my all time fave as a kid! Also it's fairly nice out today and I took my dog for a walk which left me refreshed rather than tired for a change. So far my diet/health changes are going good to top it all off. I'm pretty darn happy atm! :P 

I LOVE MY CLASS AND I MADE FRIENDS AND A TOTAL STRANGER FEEL GOOD AND SECURE ABOUT THEIR ACNE SCARS 

Annnnd i got a boy's NUMBER ?!

43 minutes ago, Ashlex said:

I LOVE MY CLASS AND I MADE FRIENDS AND A TOTAL STRANGER FEEL GOOD AND SECURE ABOUT THEIR ACNE SCARS 

Annnnd i got a boy's NUMBER ?!

Ahhhhhhhhh I’m so happy for you!!! All these things are so awesome and as someone who has some acne scars, that’s also beautiful that you were able to make them feel good! A boy’s number! 🤩 Whoooo how fun! My best wishes towards your class! This put me in a good mood! Your enthusiasm and excitement are contagious! 

I’m stressed about my journalism class but only because I want to make my stories and broadcasts the absolute best they can be. It’s the good kind of stress where I can’t stop thinking about it because there’s so much I want to do in so little time! My journalism class is my little family and I feel so welcome there!! Ahh. No kidding. Today the main news anchor gave me a high five and told me he couldn’t wait to review my PSA.

It’s so nice being in a class where everyone motivates each other and we all have a passion for a similar thing. Not to mention everything we produce goes on a public website and the school newspaper! That and it’s a class I really enjoy. I like to write. The people are fun. Even when I get stressed with the strict deadlines somebody’s always there working after school too and we’ll crack jokes and work together to collaborate and come up with new and better ideas. 

Eeekk! I love my little journalism family 

7 hours ago, Reader said:

Ahhhhhhhhh I’m so happy for you!!! All these things are so awesome and as someone who has some acne scars, that’s also beautiful that you were able to make them feel good! A boy’s number! 🤩 Whoooo how fun! My best wishes towards your class! This put me in a good mood! Your enthusiasm and excitement are contagious! 

B rd b rd dbwtafn rd rd nn tv 's cnAadw waa baby AHHH OMG THANK YOU