• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was avoiding going to bed because I was pissed off that it'll be Monday again and I didn't have time to do all the things I wanted to do...but then I remembered that I took Wed-Fri off and I only have to work for two days and then I have a five day weekend so you know what, I'm good.

So today I watched an episode of a series I really like in which the male lead, who I’m pretty obsessed with right now, got sick (did sneeze several times). And then later, when I visited the forum, I discovered a really good clip of my second favorite celebrity crush (the first is not that male lead lol to be clear) sneezing and my brain will no longer be functioning for the rest of today or likely the rest of the week.

22 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

100% on board with the new Lion King.

THERE'S A NEW LION KING

22 minutes ago, DeadPulse said:

THERE'S A NEW LION KING

CGI shot for shot remake like with Beauty and The Beast.

6 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

CGI shot for shot remake like with Beauty and The Beast.

OH MY GOD OH MY FREAKING GOD AHHHHH *SCREAMING FOR ETERNITY* YES

Boy oh boy oh boy I had a day and a half today and I was pretty sure I was going to flip out on someone but I was determined to keep on the positive side and you know, it worked, I feel amazing, I got loads done and started the holiday decorating (it's not a one day job.  I have a terrifying amount of decorations) and I just get so giddy and excited when I'm surrounded by PRETTY LIGHT UP THINGS and I bought some new decorations and you know what, y'all?  People can try to step on you but they can only grind you down if you let them.  That's my wisdom for the day.

Left my favorite jacket at work today. I called my friend, and surely enough she brought it home with her so that no one else would take it. I'm super grateful.

I'm 80% done with my Christmas shopping and it's not even December yet. That's very out of character for me. :lol:

I am also super happy over my Secret Santa prompt.   I was in a pretty lousy mood today but I read my prompt and was like:

giphy.gif

This is going to be so much fun!

1 hour ago, facet said:

I'm so excited for Secret Santa, and I love my match-up prompt!!!

I can't wait to get started proper!

42 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I am also super happy over my Secret Santa prompt.   I was in a pretty lousy mood today but I read my prompt and was like:

giphy.gif

This is going to be so much fun!

39 minutes ago, Aliena H. said:

Same for me: SecretSanta is going to be really fun!!! Thanks @PuddinPop!!!

This all makes me so happy QwQ

I have to get up for work in like, 6 hours, but at least all the match ups are finally done and the messages sent x'D 

I just tried FreeFileSync for backing up my files and omg, it is so much better than SyncToy. I wish I'd switched ages ago. This is going to make backing up my stuff so much simpler and faster. I might actually do it on a more regular basis instead of waiting several months in between backups like an idiot.

I curled my hair today, did my makeup, and wore a nice sweater to school. Three people told me that they liked my hair. And it really made me feel good. ❤️

GUYS IM DOING MY WELLNESS REQUIREMENT IN JAN THEY HAVE DISABILITY DEVICES AT MY COLLEGE ITS INDOORS JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING I CAN DO AND I KNOW IM SAFE GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS I GET TO TONE AND TIGHTEN AND FEEL GOOD IM SO EXCITED