Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

A band I really like released an album today and I haven’t gotten a chance to listen to all of it but I am obsessed with the title track!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First dance class was today and it was every bit as enjoyable as I'd hoped and I am so full of happiness it's unreal.  And my legs are utterly exhausted which is actually a good thing, I love that feeling of being post-really-good-workout and today was meant to be a cardio day and I definitely got my cardio in!  I'm just basking in joy over how great this new class is!

I'm very thankful for the friends I have and my day at work was actually fairly good today. No one was a douchebag! :D 

15 minutes ago, spooky scary sQueletons 🎃 said:

ihaveadatetodayihaveadatetodayihaveadatetodayihaveadatetoday:bounce:

Wooooh! Good luck and have fun!! :D 

I saw venom again and it was so awsome to see in theatres definitely made my day that and solo a Star Wars story two best films of the year 

I'm extremely fuckin hype rn! i'm hyping out!!! i just got tickets to go see the nutcracker movie on monday & i'm gonna see it with a friend & i'm SO OBSESSED WITH THIS MOVIE ALREADY. SO OBSESSED. i need to sleep but i'm just so excited 

ok so this isn't strictly off topic, but it rlly does belong in the happiness department & i didn't wanna make an entire thread in general discussion for this, so:

i am rlly happy bc i went on a nice date today with the rlly pretty woman i'm dating rn, and i was able to sneeze around her? it sounds like rlly silly. i know. but! i'm usually weirdly nervous to sneeze in front of a date, so it usually just sticks & won't come out. but! i guess i'm comfortable enough around the woman i'm dating that it isn't a problem! which makes me feel really happy. also the way she said bless you was SO cute. for a multitude of reasons i RLLY like her u guys & the list keeps growing

also the date itself was rlly nice!! we saw a movie & held hands a lot & kissed a bunch &!!! it was rlly nice!!!

i'm rlly pleased 😊

A place that sells fancy fireplaces opened up in the building across from mine, they have a showroom with a vent opening to the outside for their demo fireplaces, the smell of which is now wafting across and into my office thanks to the workshop doors being open and o can just smell burning logs and holy crap it's so relaxing!

^Best smell ever, omg!

I have a roast, potatoes, and carrots going in a crock pot and it smells and looks utterly delicious! Only 2 and half more hours until it's done! 😍🍛💖

Oh snap, The Kings Speech is on Netflix. I've wanted to see this forever!

I hope you'll enjoy it, Kaze! :)

I'm happy because the weekend is approaching and I'll soon have a job interview ^_^

Edited by Selene
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

MY INTERNET WORKS AGAIN!!! :bounce::cryhappy::yay: 

Welcome back!

Saw a movie with my boyfriend, it was lovely because we haven't gone on a formal date in weeks.