Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

35 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I started making deco mesh wreaths and selling them online and I've already sold two ^^

GOOD JOB KAZE IM VERY PROUD

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally finished Spirit of Justice and OMG! It's been a long time since I last cried this much with a game :lol:

But I'm so happy because, the moment I finished the game, I see in Facebook that this 22 they will reveal a new Ace Attorney game! I'm so hyped!

The milometer on my car flipped over to 33333 (and stayed there for one glorious mile).

It was far more satisfying than it should have been!

:joal:

29 minutes ago, Joal 555 said:

The milometer on my car flipped over to 33333 (and stayed there for one glorious mile).

It was far more satisfying than it should have been!

:joal:

just think of the joy you'll feel in 22222 more miles! hahaha!

I'm glad the weather is cool enough to enjoy soup again. I don't know if it will last, but I'll enjoy it while I can.

-- Edgar did her first 'Step Up' yesterday! She's getting used to me and tolerates sitting on my hand now, even if she has a tendency to nip a bit.

-- My first animation meme is almost complete!

-- My art's improving!

-- The weather is cooling off finally!

:D :D:D:D 

2 hours ago, Binkyt11 said:

I'm going to my first job interview later today. Wish me luck!

You can do it! Good luck! :)

Okay, first of all--this is such a great topic!

So I take ballroom dance, and my partner is usually not the best. But today he must've turned over a new leaf because he was listening and following along and doing everything correctly! Yay! 😃

The anticipation for Jodie's 13th Doctor makes me giddy. I love her accent and her goggles.

I've been having a pretty bad day, but having the support of my amazing friends and boyfriend has really helped me to get through it.  I'm so lucky to have people who genuinely care in my life, and I really feel blessed.

I passed one of my teacher state exams. Now im waiting for one more...then i will be a certified teacher...since im not yet certified by paper. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had brunch this morning so good it was almost painful and really was more of a dessert than a proper meal. Pumpkin bread french toast with cream cheese frosting and whipped cream.

I'm really glad I've been starting to get better. These past 3 weeks I've been going through so much shit with my body, and now all I have to get over is this cold.

I'm surprised I have something else to post here on the same day, but here I am.  On this game I play there's another player that codes a lot of custom plugins for the game that make playing a ton easier. This would be a monumental task for anyone, but this guy has bone cancer and is doped up on a ton of pain meds everyday and is often in and out of the hospital, and he does this for free when he's well enough. So I was already really in awe of him. Then today he posted a major update to the plugins with new features that just made me so happy that my eyes actually teared up.

I just can't express how incredibly moved I am that he does so much for the community of this game while dealing with everything that he does with his health. I made sure to tell him both publicly and privately how much I appreciate everything he does. I really hope he eventually beats his cancer and gets well because he sure as hell deserves it.

I MADE A POSHMARK AND IM GOING TO SELL WHAT I DON'T USE I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH I MAKE BUT I'M MAKING SOMETHING AND I CAN USE IT FOR THINGS I TRUELY WANT THE CONFIDENCE ITS GOING TO GIVE ME IN TERMS OF ME BEING ABLE TO MAKE MONEY IS PRICELESS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED

I have been trying to find a suitable dance class for a while because it's been a few years since I've done any dance but everything nearby was for kids and the only ones for adults were dance-inspired workout classes and that's not what I wanted and the decent actual proper dance classes for adults were far enough away that I'd be giving up an entire evening every week just to get in and out of the place but goodness gracious what did I see advertised in my gym this week but a new class that's starting up in my town.  And it: 1. Is close so I will still have time to do other things in my evening  2.  Takes place on one of my cardio days so I don't need to rearrange my workout schedule  3.  Is nicely affordable 4. Covers multiple dance styles and 5. Is conveniently located next to the shop that always has my favourite energy drinks on sale.  :laugh:  This is some real fortuitous shit right here.  I am so happy!!!

I have a date!!! The lady who asked me out is the prettiest most adorable lady i have ever seen and we immediately connected, we've been talking for nearly 15 hours straight, with breaks just to sleep and spend time with family/friends. my date is in 1 week and i can hardly wait that long!!! 

This is the first anniversary where i don't feel like crawling into a pit of fire PROGRESS........AND I DON'T FEEL GUILTY