Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Thank you, @Chanel_no5 ^_^

I feel like a new me :lol: Changing avatars is strange.. I had my old one for years now... still trying to decide whether I should go back to my old one :yay:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I accidentally had ice-cream for dinner (that's called a snaccident btw) and it was delicious so I regret nothing! :icecream: 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 😂😂😂😂😂 I had a good laugh over this! 

@Reader I swear I was just going to have a couple of spoons of ice-cream before dinner, then I looked down and realised I'd eaten the whole container, so I thought, meh, who needs food anyway? :lol: 

ETA: except animals. Their food is clearly more important to me than my own. :lol: 

Edited by Chanel_no5

I'm happy the hay supply for your horse is secured now! Not being able to get enough of the stuff they need for an animal is terrible... I'm glad you've found a farmer! :)

Got my new glasses today (or yesterday I guess, since it's like 3am) and I'm sooo happy :D I was way overdue for new ones.  My old pair was really scratched up, and the prescription was soo out of date.  I really like the frames, and wow I can seeee :cyclops:

I'm going to my childhood best friend's wedding party tomorrow and I'm so excited. I haven't seen her in person in a year and a half, and I can't wait to reconnect. :heart: 

I went to a workshop today where a self taped acting scene I prepared was played on two HUGE screens in a room full of 30 strangers and critiqued by two really big casting directors (not just mine, obviously, all the participants went through it).  I HATE watching myself, I HATE listening to myself, I hate being present while people are watching and listening to me, so this was pretty much my idea of hell and a hell that for some reason I willingly participated in :laugh:.  But it went really well and they were really positive about my acting and my only critique was that I should wear a dark shirt and avoid a white background because of my hair colour and complexion so I'm really really happy (and relieved) right now!

Today was my first day back at work after almost 4 weeks off, and my work-wife bought me a Castiel mouse-mat and a 'Swear Word Colouring Book for Adults' :yay:

I have the best friends, and they know me too well :zippy:

I just really appreciate having loving and supportive relationships. I love the people in my life so much. They are all so sweet. They are all so full of love.

I had the best weekend! Family reunion, campfires, pie irons, lots of drinks and it didn't rain! So fun, my only complaint was bad wifi :lol:

I SAW ERASURE TONIGHT AND ANDY TALKED TWICE ABOUT HAVING AND GETTING OVER A COLD AND I'M SORRY I CAN NOW DIE BECAUSE NOTHING WILL EVER TOP THIS GOODNIGHT.

His speaking voice was deep and huskier and by the end of the concert he was sounding hoarse and it was amazing.

1 hour ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I SAW ERASURE TONIGHT AND ANDY TALKED TWICE ABOUT HAVING AND GETTING OVER A COLD AND I'M SORRY I CAN NOW DIE BECAUSE NOTHING WILL EVER TOP THIS GOODNIGHT.

His speaking voice was deep and huskier and by the end of the concert he was sounding hoarse and it was amazing.

:omg: Lucky you!

I'm happy because our he-cat came back yesterday after staying away for 6 days and a night. We all had been so scared we wouldn't ever see him again. But he's back. I cried for joy.

Edited by Hedgehog

I've been getting a huge boost in my creative drive! The past few things ice made are actually decent!

I'M GETTING A PUPPY AND I CANNOT WAIT. THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS TO EVER HAPPEN AAAHHHHHHHHHH.

IDK HOW I'M GOING TO WAIT FOR 3 WEEKS BUT OHMYGOSH I AM SO EXCITED. 

53 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

I'M GETTING A PUPPY AND I CANNOT WAIT. THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS TO EVER HAPPEN AAAHHHHHHHHHH.

IDK HOW I'M GOING TO WAIT FOR 3 WEEKS BUT OHMYGOSH I AM SO EXCITED. 

You better show pics because puppers make everything better. ❤️

I am going to be purchasing the most adorable motorcycle EVER after work and I am going mad with anticipation. 

Mine and my husband’s couple friends who moved away last spring decided they hated the state they moved to and they’re moving back here TODAY! Also they invited us camping with them this week, and I thought I wouldn’t be able to go because of my work schedule but it worked out and I CAN go! Yayyyy nature!

Legit this is a dumb reason to be happy but I got both Sombra's cute and pixel sprays within days of each other after trying for several weeks.  Plus the Wrecking Ball on the opposing team gave me mad props for hacking him everytime he was in call mode.  Sombra isn't my strongest character so that compliment made me happy.

Feeling more positive about work for a change. Some problems were solved this week, which should be a big help moving forwards.

Of course, it helps that it's Friday and I'm now finished for the week :awesum:

:joal:

On 7/30/2018 at 11:58 PM, Binkyt11 said:

You better show pics because puppers make everything better. ❤️

I SHALL NOT DISAPPOINT. 

I brought pupper home today and he is settling in beautifully. I'm so, so happy to have him~ One of the best days of my life >w<

SO MAY I INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO TOBY ❤️

IXcCg7H.jpg

On 8/12/2018 at 3:39 PM, PuddinPop said:

I SHALL NOT DISAPPOINT. 

I brought pupper home today and he is settling in beautifully. I'm so, so happy to have him~ One of the best days of my life >w<

SO MAY I INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO TOBY ❤️

IXcCg7H.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS. LOOK AT THAT SWEET BOY.

And in the topic of  new pets, I was waiting to announce this since it was up in the air at the time wethe we would keep him or not. Meet the newest member of our family. ❤️

wnfdb.jpg

This thread has become the mother of adorableness! :heart::heart::heart: I hope both of you will have many precious hours, days, months, and years ahead with your two newest family members!

I'm happy right now, because I got to see two perfectly adorable pets :inlove:

There's halloween stuff in stores and more importantly, halloween craft stuff. Time to get my craft on. ;)