Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

@Bandit

That's great! I kniw we just met, but if anyone finds someone to help them and they feel safe and content, then that nakes me happy too. :) I wish you the very best!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I definitely met both Jeff Goldblum and Elijah Wood this weekend! Ahhhh, so amazing. :yay: 

2 minutes ago, Spoo said:

I definitely met both Jeff Goldblum and Elijah Wood this weekend! Ahhhh, so amazing. :yay: 

Seeing your photos from both lit up ALL of my happy meters. You and they are a delight <3

6 minutes ago, Spoo said:

Oh man that is awesome!

I ran into an old classmate from high school when I was at the pharmacy earlier, and he told me some awesome news, next year he's getting married to his fiancée - and he will do so as a man! He's through the entire transition from female to male, and all the legal papers are in order, FINALLY! It's been some really tough years for him, so I'm so fucking happy things are finally looking up for him and his lovely lady! :yay: 

And on a more everyday note, I'm very happy I got take-out for dinner today because it's way too hot to cook. 

Had a good birthday given how anxious I was about this one. Dealt with some age dsyphoria leading up to it. But got some lovely fanart, good food and two great Overwatch skins from lootboxes. And a bunch of well wishes from friends so all in all it was a good day. :)

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I gave my horse a shower with the garden hose today. :lol: Normally, she absolutely hates it when you spray/splash water on her, but today she came and asked for it herself when I was filling up her buckets. She's adorable in that way because she is so absolutely shameless when it comes to asking for stuff she wants. She just pushed my hand holding the hose away so the water splashed over her legs instead, and then she did this thing she does, where she makes eye contact, stares really pointedly at me, and then looks at the thing she wants. Which in this case was the water hose. So I picked it up and sprayed some water on her legs first, and then up on her back, and I swear the horse was grinning at me. So, she had a pretty long shower there, in the middle of the evening sun, and she looked soooooo pleased!! :heart: Then as I took her inside, she kept nudging me, and didn't stop until I draped one arm across her neck and scratched her ears as we walked. So she was cuddly, too. She's not much of a cuddler, it's just not part of her personality, so it's always a special moment for me when she asks for it. 

I love that old crazeball so much it hurts. :heart: 

Oh my god how cute! She sounds really sweet! :D 

I finally finished up a drawing I started a little over a week ago. After 8 days and 264 layers, I'm freaking proud of it.

I finally graduated and as Valadictorian of my class :D

My day has improved drastically from this morning and I have a relaxing weekend planned!

DETROIT BECOME HUMAN

THIS IS HOW I'M SPENDING MY WEEKEND

I was all but convinced that someone stole my phone out of my car today (because it wouldn't have been the first time that's happened, and I was stupid enough to leave my car unlocked for a few hours today, and my phone was dead, so I couldn't call it when i was looking for it :frust:) But AHHHH, I finally found it! Apparently when I was unbuckling one of my kids, I stuck it in the pocket behind the passenger seat. Why the hell would I put it there?? Who knows, but whatever. :rollhmm: At least I know where it is now. 

I worked out for the first time in forever. Nothing big, one of those 10 min programs that switch exercises every 30 secs. It kicked my ass :lol: But I stuck with it and scheduled one for tomorrow. I'm happy I actually did the workout, hopefully I'll continue.

I feel kind of positive about the group interview I had today as a part of school applications. I don't even think I had the best possible answers and I may have fucked it up for all I know (because I have no idea how it went from the pov of the interviewers and if I have any chances of getting in) but I was still left feeling pretty good about it? It's a little weird.

I'm grateful that, even though this week has been one of the worst for my depression, I have the ability to fall apart in my own home at the end of the day without other people or immediate concerns to worry about. There are many who do not have that luxury.

I'm also grateful for supportive friends and family, laughter, healthy foods, and a body that gets me from A to B without issues (even if the brain is being fucky).

Edited by Anonymouse

@Kaze wo Hiku

@Anonymouse 

Guess what my beautiful people I'm finally doing the Supernatural Lucifer crossover and actually sticking with the ideas and don't worry Kaze the two Lucifer's will totally crossover I just have to find a way to distinguish them because again I'm already walking disaster anyway if you have any ideas or suggestions that you want me to put in the fanfic hit me up in the PM's I just thought I'd post this for everyone to see because you both give me the reason to post this fanfiction thank you

Seasonal work can get crazy and overwhelming sometimes but i'm lucky that I get the chance to travel all over the place and explore new areas. Anxiety has been...not the fucking best lately but at least I have a friend who's letting me crash until I find a place and at least I have a job (starting tomorrow, aaah!) and at least i'm in this beautiful state even if it is going to be unbearably sunny and in the 90s for eternity

I'm often a few years (or more) behind with TV shows, but I have just watched and really enjoyed the first episode of a British sitcom called "Friday Night Dinner".

I now have 30 more episodes to fit into my TV schedule over the next 15 weeks.

This makes me happy.

:joal:

My SO attended the UAW conference in Detroit, the UAW is making an change to their constitution to include adding Non-binary to genders, letting members express their identity however the see fit and protection for trans workers from discrimination.  How freaking huge is that!