Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

5 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

I'm dog sitting this weekend for the most beautiful Staffie called Rosie and I love her and she won't stop giving me kisses and is even sLEEPING ON MY BED I CAN'T HANDLE HOW ADORABLE THIS IS I LOVE HER TwT

hmu if you want pics of SUCH A GOOD GIRL. 

Yes send me pics I looooove Staffie's!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Yes send me pics I looooove Staffie's!!!

Pics are sent :awesum:

Ummmmmmm the part in the Infinity War preview where Tony Stark is taking off his glasses and your POV is his profile......I may have watched that half second.....many many times.  Also a Starbucks in Wakanda line was hilarious.

I received a gift today: a mug with a cat on it  :wub2: Now all my beverages taste at least a hundred times better than before.

FINALLY some weather that isn't "winter being that one dude at a party that doesn't know when to go home or take the hint that nobody wants them there anymore and still keeps trying to start conversations instead of going home already".  IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit!

On 4/8/2018 at 1:49 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

FINALLY some weather that isn't "winter being that one dude at a party that doesn't know when to go home or take the hint that nobody wants them there anymore and still keeps trying to start conversations instead of going home already".  IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit!

:lmfao: I was just about to post how happy I am that it's finally a bit warm outside, but you phrased it so much better! :lol: 

Edited by Chanel_no5

I am sad af about a broken friendship but!!! I baked chocolate cookies! I had to guess the measurements since there are no scales in my corridor's shared kitchen, but they still turned out pretty good! :heart: Also, books. Books are good. ^_^

This is my wife.

tumblr_p6zffjIEiK1we6z1vo2_500.gif

I really REALLY shouldn't be fangirling this bad over a game character BUT JESUS LOOK AT HER. :heart:

59 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

This is my wife.

tumblr_p6zffjIEiK1we6z1vo2_500.gif

I really REALLY shouldn't be fangirling this bad over a game character BUT JESUS LOOK AT HER. :heart:

Oh my... my my my...

Seeing forum members supporting one another, taking interest in each other's work, and becoming friends really makes me happy :heart::group: I met my best friend here, and seeing other forum members -- new and not so new -- bonding over things just puts me in a really good mood. I remember first joining the forum and slowly finding my way, and then eventually meeting an amazing person that I can create with and depend on. Watching those same wonderful things happen to other people here reminds me why I joined staff.

3 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

Seeing forum members supporting one another, taking interest in each other's work, and becoming friends really makes me happy :heart::group: I met my best friend here, and seeing other forum members -- new and not so new -- bonding over things just puts me in a really good mood. I remember first joining the forum and slowly finding my way, and then eventually meeting an amazing person that I can create with and depend on. Watching those same wonderful things happen to other people here reminds me why I joined staff.

:gora: :group::Pounce: :wub: ❤️

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
I wub BlackScatter!
9 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

If you're referring to that post I just saw yesterday, I felt the same way! It was very sweet and it made me feel nostalgic.

18 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

I met my best friend here

I did too. I love you :heart::Pounce:

For my own bit of happiness, I got full-on booped on the nose today by a really cute guy (I know him xD). It was how he said hello to me this morning. Just walked up to me, didn't even greet me, and booped. He even said 'boop!' Today was a good day :zippy:

Edited by PuddinPop
I can't spell apparently

Seeing a bisexual man (Alan Cumming) playing a gay man in an established relationship with a loving partner in a primetime TV show makes me so goddamn. Dylan and Andy are so adorable, so loving to each other and the fact theyre gay isn't a major factor of the show. It's portrayed as a regular healthy relationship. I love it. I love them. I love Instinct for showing this.

*crashes through wall* I FOUND A FELLOW DECENDANTS BEN FANGIRL UGH IM SO HAPPY JUST TODAY IS GOOD

Is there a better smell in the world than freshly cut grass? It just always makes me so happy!

(Now if only a handsome desperately allergic stranger would feel like dropping in for coffee my day couldn't get any better ;) But on second thought, hubby might not enjoy that as much as I would... Still a girl can dream, right?)

1 hour ago, helyzelle said:

Is there a better smell in the world than freshly cut grass? 

Nope. It's the best of the best. :wub: Horse sweat is almost as good, but only almost.  :lol: 

My beta and favourite reviewer has returned to fanfiction after a hiatus and I. Am. So. Happy!!! :heart: 

I went to get a new library card today since it had been so long since I'd actually used mine that my account had been purged. I was surprised that the form asked for my gender since that hardly seems relevant for a library card. Of course there were only two gender options to circle, but I just wrote in NB and circled that. The guy that processed my account didn't seem to care and didn't even mention it, so that was nice.

Sittin in drive thru at Burger King and there are two cars in front and two cars behind and I’m listening to the order of the man behind me. 

Worker: Welcome to Burger King (somewhat harried and rushed)

customer: hello ma’am. (And then proceeded with the order)

I thought it was super cute how polite he was and since I’ve worked in drivethru before I know it’s greatly appreciated!

Selene is thrilled to be able to leave this week behind. There was a lot of stress and other stuff going on, but she is finally able to come back to the forum and has found SO MANY great new stories/ parts of stories she enjoys :wub: Therefore, she'll now busy catching up on about four days of forum activity ^_^