Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I got to try voice acting for the first time!! :D It was really fun, and I get to do some more tomorrow~ :heart: I'm excited!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread is awesome!!!!

I just found out I'm going to be singing my favorite song for a recital next month, and I am SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED!!!!

When a regular comes into work sounding awful and you ask if he’s alright and he immediately cuts in with how congested he is and that he can’t breathe at all and his sinuses are driving him crazy. Like..yesss night made so much better because he’s so cute ahh!

ScoobertDoobert23

Are you sure you weren't talking to me?

33 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

When a regular comes into work sounding awful and you ask if he’s alright and he immediately cuts in with how congested he is and that he can’t breathe at all and his sinuses are driving him crazy. Like..yesss night made so much better because he’s so cute ahh!

4 hours ago, ScoobertDoobert23 said:

Are you sure you weren't talking to me?

Lol not sure :lol:

I've been seeing someone since December, and honestly he's really amazing. :wub: It's scary how deeply we connect and how much I care for him already.

I got some photos of/with my dad today and it's made me so inexplicably happy. I was so worried that I wouldn't have any recent photos of him when the time finally comes but now I have some and it's almost like a huge weight off my mind. That now I have something physical to look at to remember him by when he's gone. 

It sounds depressing but it's a really good and happy thing for me. Today was a good day. I'm thankful for it <3

I  including my midterm completed a bunch of school stuff

Edited by Bandit

It's been almost 2 weeks since I've had to orchestrate a complete dietary overhaul for my newly-diagnosed diabetic husband....and I think I've done a pretty damn good job so far :thumbsup2: I think I can actually do this. 

Spring break just started at my school! Yay~

Also I just got a text notification from my crush while I was typing this post so even more yay:D

The past month or two have been pretty hellish, but I got some great news on Tuesday and some even better news today. Following on from the really heartbreaking news of 2 weeks ago, this has more than countered it. 

I am aware this is a vague post, but I don't want to post potentially triggering things to other people on the open forum :lol:

Plus, I had a half-day at work today and so finished at 12.30, meaning I could have a nap this afternoon. 

Things are pretty good right now~ 

27 minutes ago, JolliLolli said:

My mom is going to have her 3rd baby in just a few days! :D

Congrats on the little sibling! 

FadedRose is glad to have a few more days off school.

6 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

The past month or two have been pretty hellish, but I got some great news on Tuesday and some even better news today. Following on from the really heartbreaking news of 2 weeks ago, this has more than countered it. 

I am aware this is a vague post, but I don't want to post potentially triggering things to other people on the open forum :lol:

Plus, I had a half-day at work today and so finished at 12.30, meaning I could have a nap this afternoon. 

Things are pretty good right now~ 

Whatever it is... I'm really glad you're feeling better now. :)

I got the very first job I interviewed for after an 8-year working hiatus. The start date is contingent on when they can find someone I can work with who fits within my distance parameters, but I'm definitely in, regardless. I'm keeping my options open and intend to interview for as many positions as call me back, but this is a great start.

On 3/29/2018 at 8:59 PM, Jejune said:

I got the very first job I interviewed for after an 8-year working hiatus. The start date is contingent on when they can find someone I can work with who fits within my distance parameters, but I'm definitely in, regardless. I'm keeping my options open and intend to interview for as many positions as call me back, but this is a great start.

That is AWESOME! Congratulations! :cheers: 

Edited by Chanel_no5

Yesterday was basically a complete mental beatdown. But! Today is SO much better. Feeling some really good, positive vibes today :D  And I'm getting my haircut today, which is like, six months overdue? :lol:  

And later tonight, I've got a date with some beer and ScoobyNatural.  Yay :yay:

I'm off from school for spring break, so I get to sleep as much as I want. Also, it's finally starting to get warm where I live.. I couldn't stand having to be cold!:cold3:

I'm just feeling really great right now :D And not tired. Like, not at all.  I can't remember the last time I was not tired. 

Edited by gingerdean
Part of my post double posted- I don't know what I did. Can an admin please remove this one? Thanks ;)
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:59 PM, Jejune said:

Congrats, and good luck! I hope everything works out well for you.

I'm just feeling really great right now :D And not tired. Like, not at all.  I can't remember the last time I was not tired. 

Edited by gingerdean
I messed something up and part of my post didn't display

Two days with above-freezing temperatures, and the depressingly naked trees are full of buds. Here's to the imminent birch pollen season. :cheers: May it be a bad one. Or good, you know... :whistle: 

I'm also happy that I'll have some quiet time to WRITE this weekend, so I can finally finish some things I've promised for people! ^_^ 

14 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Here's to the imminent birch pollen season. :cheers: May it be a bad one. Or good, you know... :whistle: 

I'll toast to that any day! :cheers:

I'm super happy that we're getting some warmer weather here too. I could actually wear a summer dress today without freezing! And this weekend it should be around 20°C :D

And I'm even happier that I just became an aunt again. I won't be able to meet the little cutie for real until this summer but I got to see her on a video chat earlier today :heart:

I'm dog sitting this weekend for the most beautiful Staffie called Rosie and I love her and she won't stop giving me kisses and is even sLEEPING ON MY BED I CAN'T HANDLE HOW ADORABLE THIS IS I LOVE HER TwT

hmu if you want pics of SUCH A GOOD GIRL.