Sneeze Fetish Forum

Protective Reflex (SPN, Sam)

lillian

Set in the bunker, while Sam is possessed by "Zeke"

It was seven am. If the bunker had windows, morning light would be streaming in and a chorus of birds would be

announcing a new beginning. That’s just what Sam and Dean needed, a new beginning. Another new beginning.

Dean had barely moved the past six hours. He was still sitting at his desk in the bunker, an empty bottle of Jack keeping him company. Six hours ago, Sam had gone to bed, kind of early for him in Dean’s opinion. Dean had stayed up, taking swallows of his liquor while staring emptily into his computer screen. Looking for a case, a sign, anything to get him away from this brick wall he’d hit with Sam. Fucking great idea; stick an angel in ‘im. Best idea he’d had all year.

At least Zeke wasn’t as bloodthirsty as other angels seemed to be. He was complacent. He did stuff Dean told him to do. Sit back, heal Sammy, shut up. Only problem was, Sam was starting to notice that he had a guest. He was asking weird questions about the time that was being stolen from him. Dean didn’t exactly blame him, but it was screwing with his plan.

“Dean.”

Dean turned, blurry eyes focusing on Sam’s figure in the doorway. He’d slept in his jeans, again. Did they even own pajamas? Dean couldn’t remember. Sam’s hair was a mess, and his eyes had dark circles under them. Something else was wrong. Sam’s stance was rigid. His jaw was too tight. He looked uncomfortable.

Zeke.

“What?” Dean asked, narrowing his eyes. If Zeke had dragged his brother out of bed, it couldn’t be good.

“There is something the matter with my vessel,” Zeke said, eyes boring into Dean’s. His voice was too deep, too rough. Fragile.

“What?” Dean asked again, harsher. He stood up. “What’d you do to Sammy?” A fist hit the table, and the whiskey bottle jumped.

“I—“ Zeke paused, looking tortured. “Heh…

Dean cocked an eyebrow.

Hrrk’SHEWw!” Belatedly, a hand flew up. “Dean?” Sam’s eyes were wide as he took in his surroundings. “How’d I…” His eyes flashed blue. “What is wrong with your brother?” Zeke asked. “He has been… oh God not ag… ahhh HEH…! Hexg—SHT!” Zeke had tried to stop it. Sam’s eyes blinked open, his stance immediately relaxing as he regained control. The stifled release begged another. “H’TSHHhh!

“Bless you, Sammy,” Dean said, dropping his shoulders with a sigh. “Sounds like—“

“How the hell did I get in here?” Sam asked, scrubbing his nose with his knuckle. He glowered at Dean, confusion hardening into fury.

“Don’t worry about it,” Dean said, approaching him and putting a hand on his shoulder. “I think you’re kinda delirious.”

“No, I’m not,” Sam began.

“I think you’re comin’ down with a cold—“

“No shit.”

“—and it’s nothing to worry about,” Dean finished with a meaningful glance into Sam’s eyes, trying to reach the angel inside.

“Alright, I’m going to get showered—haATSCHHEW!!” Sam sighed, which caught in his chest and turned into a cough. Dean smacked him on the back.

“Bless ya. I’ll get the coffee started.”

As Sam lumbered off towards the bathroom, Dean smiled. If Zeke ever got in the way, Dean knew how to chase him off.

Oh...OhOhOh... I like like like Dean's thoughts throughout this whole thing. Can't quote it, cuz it'd be the whole thing. The. Whole. Thing.

I also loved the swapping between Zeke and Sam while Sam sneezed. It was...yeah. I liked.

Thank you for this! I clicked on the site not long after you posted. Yay, timing!

turned.gif

Oooh... I like the idea that Zeke can't keep control of Sam's body when he sneezes. It adds another layer to the normal sneeze-control dynamic. Their voices were great here as well. I like Dean's sarcastic self-criticism (although it makes me sad, because he was just trying to make things better) and I like the fact that Sam's not buying any bullshit from Dean

Also...

If Zeke ever got in the way, Dean knew how to chase him off.

Oh my god... *mind reels with possibilities*

I loved this story. Thank you for sharing!

Oh my grace, this is perfection!

Short, simple, and oh so very lovely! Thank you so much for making my night something to dream about :P

lillian, on 02 July 2015 - 10:20 PM, said:

If Zeke ever got in the way, Dean knew how to chase him off.

Oh my god... *mind reels with possibilities*

I loved this story. Thank you for sharing!

So many possibilities.