Sneeze Fetish Forum

FROZEN/Elsa-A Fitful Sleep (Frozen)

wmb19

He awakened in the darkness to the hitching movement coming from the other end of the bed. Looking over, he found his beloved in the throes of another of her sneezing fits, hands cupped over her mouth and nose. She jerked forward again, stifling the sound.

“Aw, Els.” His eyes softened in sympathy. “Allergies again?”

She nodded, lurching forward once more, this time with a soft hih-schoo! She glanced over briefly, eyes pink and glassy and watering slightly at the edges.

“Here,” he said, reaching out and pulling her with a hand on her shoulder to lie back next to him in bed. She let him, at the moment able to breathe, and he guided her head under his chin, her nose resting on his sternum.

Years of practice alone since moving from Norway and adjusting (or in her case, not) to the new air had allowed her to control the ice and snow that surged beneath and threatened to burst with each sneeze. Now with the chill and frost of winter finally beginning to ebb, the warmth was creeping back to San Fransokyo, and with it, the blooming life of foliage- and, therefore, pollen. Luckily, however, she now rarely had to go through it alone- whether she wanted to or not.

She breathed in and out deeply, quietly gathering her breath, he knew, for the next round that was surely coming. He was used to this and knew it would only be a minute before she struggled again. He stroked her back with one hand and cradled her head with the other.

Sure enough, a minute later she pitched forward against his chest with a breathy hehTschh! And the attack began again. He heard her soft short moans between each lurch forward, felt the wet spray hitting his bare chest every so often with a sneeze. Her hand darted up to stop it from hitting him, but he pulled her fingers back down, guiding them back to her side and continuing to stroke her back as she hitched and gasped sharply after to regain her stolen breath.

Heh-schoo! Ngtschh! He knew she was at the point that she couldn’t stifle any longer, the sneezes were coming more rapidly now and she repeatedly pitched forward into him from the attack. Her hair, soft and near-white in the light of the moon, tickled as it brushed against his skin with the movements from each hitch.

Her sneezes took on a higher pitch and she wriggled, both pleased and agitated by his teasing touch while she was unable to act.

“Stop- ngtch- that!” She cried against his chest. “Don’t-ngtchoo!-tease!”

He hummed in pleasure and jest at her protestations, watching her squirm at his touch, her glazed expression caught between heated desire and allergic frustration.

His fingers danced lightly downwards, his touch warm against her cool skin, tracing a featherlike path from her heaving chest to her navel, then lower, just about to-

“Hih-schoo!” The powerful sneeze rocked her forwards and he missed, hand falling against the sheet as she jolted up to grab a tissue, sounding a wet blow and sighing heavily after.

“Sorry,” she said with a sniff, her voice thick with congestion. “I don’t ever want to wake you up from this. Or have to make you stop what…what you were doing,” she trailed off, blushing madly, the pink coloring rising in her cheeks to join her already reddened nose.

He chuckled, taking in the sight of her disheveled in bed. One arm of her t-shirt had fallen slung over her shoulder from his play, her hair mussed and her nose and eyes red. She rubbed them harshly- they itched.

“Don’t apologize Els, you can’t help it. Besides, I kinda like it- since we’re awake I have an excuse to…well. I have to take advantage,” Tadashi said with a wink, arms reaching over to pull her back in close against his chest and pressing a gentle kiss against her temple. She still grasped her tissue firmly in her hand, but rested her head between his neck and ear, cradled there.

“Speaking of which- how are you feeling? Can we continue?” He asked hopefully, hoping her sneezing had abated.

Sniff. “Tadashi, I’m sorry, but I don’t-“ her breath caught. “-don’t thin- ehh-hiSchoo!

She groaned. “I don’t think that’s going to happen right now.”

He gave her an understanding smile, though he couldn’t deny that he was a bit disappointed. He chuckled lightly. “Yeah, I can see that’s not going to happen right now.” He held out his hand to her, palm up. “Here.”

She looked at him questioningly. “What?”

He plucked the crumpled tissue from her hand and despite her shocked face, raised it to her nose and gave it a squeeze.

“Hey!” She cried, though it came out more like a nasal cry. She pulled her head away, embarrassed, and he laughed again, once more pulling her down to curl against his side under the sheets. Eventually, her fits ceased, and exhausted from all of the exertion, she quickly fell asleep pressed up against him for the rest of the morning.

Edited by Joal 555
  • 3 weeks later...