Sneeze Fetish Forum

Frozen fever! ( Elsa/ Frozen)

frozenfever

Hi there! This is my first fanfic!

Kind of short but I love Disney(especially Frozen)fanfic!! Haha,hope you like it and if there's anything I can improve just tell me! Thanks for reading!

"heh-choo!" a sneeze along with a few snowgies popping out,Elsa sneezed forcefully with a handkerchief pressed on her face. It's the day after Anna's birthday and Elsa had a fever that night, since she spent the whole day out trying to give her sister a perfect day despite her cold.

The faint tickle returned once again, Elsa tried hard to stifle it, but no matter she rubbed or pinched her nose ,it wouldn't stop."No..more...snowgies..."she thought.

However when Anna's sudden appearance drew her attention, the inevitable fit struck her immediately.

"hih-schoo! achoo! heh-choo! Eh-eh-achoo!" she sneezed wetly and sniffled, snowgies popping out and ran thru the door.

"You're alright sis?"said Anna.

"I'll be fide." Elsa sighed, conjection affecting her consonants. Still feeling the urge to sneeze hadn't faded away she rushed thru her words while trying to stifle her sneezing and coughing ,"Anna you heh- you shuh-shouldn't be heh-here, you'll catch my cold if you're too close tuh-to me."

"That doesn't matter, you're more important." Anna smiled while touching her sister's forehead gently and frowned, "You're still having a fever, did you sleep well last night?"

Then she saw a few documents under Elsa's pillow," What are these?You still work up late while you're sick?" she said in a stern tone.

"I have work to do..." Elsa said, she turned her head to cough, the cold breath then irritated her sensitive nose," ha-choo! Heh-shoo! Het-chew! eh-eh-ashoo! etshoo! Etchew!"

Handing her a handkerchief, Anna felt helpless seeing her sister like this-sneezing, coughing and exhausted. Also she felt angry at herself for not beeing with her last night and thus Elsa pushed herself too far. However , still she felt a little bit funny that she'd never seen her like this, her usually poised sister getting crazy of the idea of celebrating a bithday and though she's sick, she looked adorable and cute in her rarity condition.

The sneeze didn't seem to appease the itch, but still Elsa tried to talk, "I'm sorry Anna I didn't mean to worry you..."she held her hands and said.

Anna sigh," you know how much I care about you, so why, still, working? What are you thinking of?" she saw Elsa winced and held her tongue.

You shouldn't scold her while she's in this kind of condition! Not now! Anna said to herself.

She sighed again,"Sorry Elsa,I'm just..you know how much I care about you."

Elsa seemed like she was about to reply, but here nose twitched again ,an exp<b></b>ression of panic flashed into here eyes and she sneezed again,"heh-schoo! Ah-choo! Eh shoo!heh heh choo!"

"Sorry Anna I didn't mean to, but you shouldn't stay here risking your health!"

"How am I going ti leave you along? Now stop talking and I'll try to make things easier for you."Elsa sniffled wetly and nodded, feeling feverish and she laid down trying to sleep.

The next day when she woke up ,the fever was broke. She saw Anna sleeping in the chair next to the bed. Trying not to wake her up, she stifled a fit of sneezing-"ah-shoo! ah-chew! Ah-choo! Heh-shoo!"

Right then Anna was awake and she patted Elsa's back when she started to cough, slightly but forcefully. After checking her temperature, she sighed in relief. Anna asked Kai and Gerda to bring meal for both of them and the medicine for Elsa.

Suddenly Elsa remembered there was a council meeting , she tried to get off the bed when sneezing weakly" ah-choo! Ahcoo!ahshoo! Atshoo!" Anna rushed over and said" Dont worry! the council said they could wait until you recover and now get back to your bed!"

After having the meal ,Anna hopped onto Elsa's bed and covered them both with blankets. Elsa's nose crumbled once again, "ahcoo! Hih-schoo! hah-choo!"" You shouldn't sleep with me ! You'll get sick!" she said in concerned.

"No I'm keeping you warm! And I don't care whether that happens or not cause I love being with you." said Anna.

She hugged her sis tightly and kiss her goodnight. They fell asleep soon after.

• 2 weeks later...

Anna is so cute, caring so much about Elsa and not letting anything ruin that :)

Great story, frozenfever

Hi there! Thanks a lot for liking the story!!

Yeah really love them and their unconditional love,I've wishing for a sister just like them since I've watched frozen:-)

Anna is so cute, caring so much about Elsa and not letting anything ruin that :)

Great story, frozenfever

Hi there! Thanks a lot for liking the story!!

Yeah really love them and their unconditional love,I've wishing for a sister just like them since I've watched frozen:-)

You're welcome :)

I'm sure you know someone like Anna, whether it's a sibling or a friend

Well I don't have ant brothers or sisters though, as for friends I'm not quite sure about it haha, btw it's Anna's birthday today:-)