Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spring Problems (Haikyuu!)

Akahana

Wrote this late at night instead of sleeping I hope you like

~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata couldn't believe it when he had first witnessed it. It couldn't be true, how could someone like Kageyama be so...cute?! That word was not supposed to be used for him! It was a warm Wednesday, the warmest day they'd had in months. Spring had finally taken hold and the cherry blossoms were starting to bloom. Hinata jumped out of his seat when the final bell rang, excited to finally be able to play without being frozen solid. Humming merrily, he skipped his way to the club room. He was the first one there so he sat down to wait for Daichi. Soon enough he spotted Kageyama and called out. The taller boy joined him and grunted in greeting. Hinata started to talk excitedly about something his classmate did when he noticed Kageyama rubbing roughly at his nose. Now that he looked, the other's nose was a bit pink and his eyes were watery.

“Kageyama, are you sick?” Hinata asked.

“Huh? No, my allergy medicine is just wearing off. I'll take more when we change.” Kageyama answered somewhat irritably, rubbing at his nose again.

“You have allergies? To what?” Hinata was pretty surprised to hear this. He doesn't think he's ever heard the other sneeze before. He could feel the curiosity fill him and felt a bit excited that he might get to hear it today.

“I have a m-mild polleeh...pollen allergy-heh...” Kageyama's pink nose twitched slightly and his eyes seemed to loose focus. Hinata found himself unable to look away as the taller boy's head tilted back with a quiet inhale and his hands hovered above the tip of his quivering nose.

“heeeeh-heh...tchoo!!” Kageyama sneezed into his hands, emerging with a sniffle and a dazed expression.

'what whAT WHAT??!' Hinata's brain short circuited as he stared at his friend. 'What the hell was that?! It was so...cute??? But Kageyama CAN'T be cute! He's an awkward asshole, there's no way he could be that cute!'

He stared, dumbstruck as the other got himself together and scrubbed at his nose. When he met Hinata's eyes, his normal scowl was back in place.

“What?” Kageyama bit out, an angry edge seeping into his tone. Hinata stared for a couplemore seconds before blurting out the first thing that came to mind.

“That can't be your sneeze.” Probably not the right thing to say, as Kageyama bristled and flushed red. But it was true! His sneeze was almost like Kenma's - quiet and sharp, just more vocal and a bit clipped at the end. But Kenma was small and timid, both of which Kageyama is NOT.

“What is that supposed to mean dumbass?!” Kageyama yelled, anger flaring to deal with embarrasment.

“I'm not a dumbass!! That can't be your sneeze! Something so reserved and cute could never come out of you!” Hinata countered, face heating at admitting anything about Kageyama is cute.

“I-it's not cute!!” Kageyama bellered, face completely red from anger and embarrasment.

“Now, now you two.” A new voice cut into their argument. The duo turned to see Suga and Daichi coming towards the room.

“Don't you guys ever get tired of fighting?” Suga sighed good naturedly, putting a hand on both their shoulders as Daichi unlocked the door.

“Can't we just-” Suga was cut off as Kageyama's shoulder flinched under his hand, the other's hands rushing to his face.

“heeH! Tchoo- TChoo!!

Suga and Daichi both looked up in surprise before smiling at each other.

“Haha! Hinata's right, what a cute sneeze you have Kageyama.” Suga laughed and patted the taller boy's shoulder. Kageyama blushed to his ears and glowered heatedly at the ground. They were all ushered into the club room by the third years and told to get changed. If it's going to be like this all spring, Hinata's going to have a problem.

Edited by Akahana

This took me forever to finally respond to, but I wanted to say that it is EXTREMELY ADORABLE! I've read it several times already, and each time I just get all fuzzy-happy with the cute dialogue and really spot-on characterization. If the writing bug bites you in the future, I hope we see more of these two~! <3

Well done and thank you so much for sharing!

• 11 months later...

Aaaaghhh! I love! There's not nearly enough sick or sneezy Kageyama love out there, so I was so pleased to see this! Thanks for sharing!!