Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Very First Mario Sneezefic (M,slight mess)

riyona_ebooks

Welp,read over my first sneezefic I wrote,and decided to post it here for everyone of this good forum to read. :zippy:

Remember,this was my first,so I don't really care about any criticism. I plan on finishing this mini-series,though. Just gotta do Part 3,and loom over ideas for the last one. o3o

"Hey.Luigi."Mario shouted."You up?"

Luigi moaned and turned over."Luigi?"Mario said.Are you sure you're OK?" "I'm fine,Mario.I promise."Luigi replied with a slight sniffle.Mario sighed."If you say so.You gettin' up or what?""FIne,"Luigi sighed,rolling out of bed.."I'm up."He stumbled alittle,Mario thought.And he looks kind of pale...Nah,he gets a little off balance when he wakes up.Mario looked at Luigi and said,"Are you sure you're OK?You don't look so good.."

Luigi was getting frustrated."I'm FINE.Can we leave now?"

Mario sighed."Well excuuuuuse me,princess."

But as soon as they left,Mario had noticed something.Luigi was shivering.Really badly.Like he was underwater in Antartica in the middle of winter and wearing nothing but some socks and underwear.That's weird,Mario thought.It's the middle of summer."Luigi?"

"Y-Yeah?"Luigi said.

"Are you cold or something?I can turn on the heater,if you want."For some reason,Luigi started shivering even MORE."N-No.I-I'm alright.I-I'll b-be fine."Mario stared at him for a while,and then touched his arm."Dude,your arm has so many goosebumps,it feels like this steering wheel cover!Are you SURE sure you're OK?"

At this point,Luigi really wanted to shout,"I'M FIRETRUCKING FINE!!!",but before he could even say "firetruck,"his throat started hurting.A LOT,so all that came out was "I'M--oww..."

Mario really started to panic."Luigi!Are you OK?"But instead of waiting for another "i'm fine,"Mario decided to take matters into his own hands.He gently placed a hand on Luigi's head.

"Luigi,you're burning hot!Are you really truly absolutley fine?"

Luigi sighed."I'm.FINE.It's just alittle scratchy."

Mario wasn't buying it."A little scratchy nothing.Dude,you look like something out of a zombie movie!Well...minus the zombie part,ayway..."

Luigi was starting to get really annoyed."For the last time,I'm..."

But then his nose started to itch.Really bad."I'm....hahh..."Luigi furiously shook his head to make the tingle go away,but the sensation got even worse."Haahh...'He tried breathing fast and hard,but that didn't work.The uncorfatable tingle got even worse,untill.."HAAHH-TCHUH!!"

The force of the sneeze was enough to push him back against the seat.It even made Mario swerve a little."Luigi,I think you're sick."

"N-No I'b nod.."Luigi sniffled.

Mario placed a hand on Luigi's forehead.He felt warm,almost hot." Luigi,you feel warm.And your nose is red,and so are your eyes..Are you sure you're not sick?"

Not really recovering from the sneeze,Luigi only managed to say,"OK,fidne...Maybde I'b a liddle sick.."Mario smiled a little."You sound worse,"he said while trying to hold back a giggle.

Luigi was really frustrated."I'd nod fundy.."

Mario sighed as he parked by the curb."Well,we're here,anyway.You comin' or what?"

"Whad do you dhink?Ob courde I'b combing.."Luigi replied,slightly irritated."Ookay,then."

-----

"Hey!Anyone here?"Mario shouted.

"Dude,they're probably asleep."Luigi replied,sniffling a little."Leave them alone."

Msrio smiled."Well,you sound better."

"I didn't know that!Thank you so much,Captain Ovbious."Luigi replied,somewhat sarcastic."I was only trying to help,"Mario repiled,somewhat bored."Now where are they..."

Seeing no other way to get anyone's attention,Mario shouted as loud as he can be,"HEY!ANYONE HOME!?HELLO!IS ANYONE HERE?"

"Dude,stop shouting!"Luigi whisper-shouted."You're giving me a headache!"

"Well,sorry!"Mario replied flatly."Not my fault you're sick."

Luigi sighed irritatedly."Well fine.If she's not here,then.."He could barely finish what he was saying before he broke into an obnoxiously loud coughing fit."..Let's just go home...My head hurts..."

Mario sighed,ovbiously dissappoint."Fine,we'll go home."

-----

"Mario?"

Luigi felt bad that they had to leave.I don't know what's worse,Luigi thought.Me being sick,or Mario being upset because I'm sick."Mario,I'b sorry we had do leabe..."

"Eh,no prob."Mario sighed,somewhat depressed."There's always tomorrow.And...you should blow your nose.You sound like you shoved a dozen baby carrots in there."

Luigi giggled,even though it hurt a little."Baby carrots? Really?"

Mario smiled."Come on,Luigi.Even though your nose looks like a fireball,you're still button cute."Mario winced a little,like he ate something nasty."Ew.That didn't sound right,did it?"

Luigi smiled."Not really."He blew his nose,also getting rid of a sneezing pulse."Mario?"

"Yeah?"

"...You're funny."

Mario smiled."Aw,you really think so?"

Luigi sniffed a couple of times,then replied,"Yep."He turned the knob dial on the air conditioner all the way to the red side,then set the fan power to 5."I'm still cold...."And my nose itches...he thought.

"Hang in there,bro.We're almost home."Mario sighed as he leaned back."Almost.."

"AH-TCHUH!!"

Mario jerked forward,swerving and almost hitting another car."AGGH!!Sweet toaster nuggets!Luigi,don't scare me like that!"

"Well sorry,"Luigi sniffled."I can't help it,they just...heh...heh.."

"Don't do it,Luigi!"Mario shouted.Seeing no other way,Mario reached over and stuck his finger under Luigi's nose.Luigi looked at hime like "what?"but that sneezing tingle went away.

Luigi sighed in relief."Thanks bro."

Mario shrugged."Eh,just that Anti Sneeze Finger trick.No big deal."

------

Home safe,Mario thought.He stretched his arms out,and let out a long sigh."I feel bad for Luigi,"he said to himself.He also noticed that Luigi had made a beeline for the blankets,and was already wrapped up in about 2 or 3 of them."Luigi?"

"W-What?" Luigi sniffled.

"Let me take your temperature right quick.I might have to take you to the doctor tomorrow.."

"W-Whudever.." Luigi sighed.

Mario reached for a small themometer (which was conviently on a nearby shelf). Luigi,reaching for a (conveniently) nearby box of tissues,said nothing.

"I-Its done," Luigi shouted,whining a little.

Mario,almost falling down the stairs,frantically ran over to Luigi,and (almost) snatched the thermometer out of Luigi's mouth.

"101.5," Mario sighed."You've got a fever... "

"I do..?*Luigi replied,disoriented.

" Yup.You're sick...You head upstairs.I'll see you in a while. "

-----

What was I thinking,Luigi thought.He tried showering in hot water just to open up thos airways,but all he got was wet.I felt worse then when I got in,he thought.I hate being sick...

When he got out of the shower and climbed into bed,he found the covers and the pillowcases comfortably warm."I don't know how it got so warm,"he said to himself,"but who cares."

About a minute later,he drifted off to sleep.

The next day,Luigi felt somewhat better,but somewhat isn't enough.He tripped getting out of bed,almost fell down the steps,and nearly sneezed on a wall.This sucks,he thought.

When he managed to make his way downstairs,he saw Mario talking to someone on the phone.The red plumber looked at him and said,"Oh hey,you're up."

"Who's that on the phone?"Luigi mumbled.He was still somewhat asleep,remember that.

"It's the doctor,"Mario replied.

Luigi froze."...I don't have to get a shot,do I?"he asked nervously.He had a prolonged fear of needles,and he really disliked going to the doctor,even for regular check-ups.

"Euh.Don't think so."Mario replied carelessly."But it's at 3 this afternoon.Put something on,ok?We'll have to ride the bus there."

If there was one thing Luigi hated more than going to the doctor,it was riding the metro transit bus,especially when he was sick.The bus always seemed to be filled with rich,uptight fancy people,and everytime he sneezed,everyone gave him dirty looks.It made him feel weird."Oh,jeez,not the bus."

Mario sighed."it's the fastest route there."

Luigi sighed."You're a baka.."

Edited by Weegie

I really enjoyed reading this nice bit of denial added in Aw just beautiful look forward to reading more of this.

Welp,here is Part 2.

o3o

"HAAH-TCHUH!!"

That was the second time Luigi sneezed while they were on the bus.And,of course,everyone was giving him dirty looks.Luigi tried desperately to brighten the situation by smiling and waving,but the lady next to them gave them an even dirter look.

Luigi sighed,ovbiously frustrated."These people are creepigg be out..."

Mario sighed at the same time."That's their problem.You know you gots a cute sneeze."he said,smirking a little.

"Leave be alode,"Luigi retorted,sniffling and shivering."Well sorry,"Mario giggled.

They both sat in silence,except for a sniffle or a cough now and then.

"I wadda go hobe..."Luigi sighed.

"I know,"Mario replied."But we can't just leave you sick like this.."

"I dow you wadt be to...uh...dot be sick,"Luigi sighed,"but thiggs,happed,OK?I'll be...HAAH-TCHUH!!Ughh...I'll be better sood...I hope.."

"Hey,no sweat,"Mario replied,placing a hand on Luigi's back."We all get sick.Remember the time I caught the flu?

Because of that insanely horrible headache he had,Luigi couldn't

remember much about the time he caught the flu."Not really,"he sighed.All I rebebber was your extrebely loud sdeezigg,add,uh...heh..heh..HIH-TCHUH!!"

More dirty glances were headed their way.But poor Luigi couldn't do anything at the moment,because his nose was tickling really bad,untill,"HAAH-TCHUH!!"

Mario gasped."Luigi!!Are you OK!?"

"Not really..My dose really really hurts,add,uh..HAAH-TCHUH!!HAAH-TCHUH!Heh..heh-HAAH-TCHUH!!....ughh..."

Mario was close to panicking."Alright,we really need to get you to a doctor.Wait-Luigi,you look really pale!And your face looks so red!Alright.Screw the doctor.We need to get you to a hospital RIGHT NOW!!!"

"...But Mario,I-I'b fide...

"If you were fine you'd not be as pale as one of Heavy's sandwiches!"Mario made his way up to the driver and shouted,"Hey driver!To the nearest hospital,and STEP ON IT!!!"

The driver gave Mario a shocked stare."Uhhhmmm..."

One of the passengers,a shy young girl with sandy red hair and a pink dress,spoke up."Uh,sir,we're already here.."

Mario looked out the window,and,realizing what a baka he was,let out a long "Ohhhhhhhh,"before smiling and waving."Thanks!"

Grabbing Luigi by the arm,the two practically flew off the bus."Come on,Luigi!"

"M-Mario!Wait!"

------------

The doctor's office was chilly.Like the inside of an AC chilly.There were screaming kids and crying babies,which made Luigi's headache even worse(it came pretty easily,since he had a bad cold).Meanwhile,Mario was repeatedly jamming his face with his hand.

"...M-Mario?W-Why are y-you facepalbigg yourself like that...?"

"Because,"Mario replied,dissappointed."I forgot we had your DOCTOR'S appointment,so I had to cancel that and schedule one with the HOSPITAL.Too much work..."he sighed.

"H-How did you forget..? I guess be sdeezigg by head off wasd't buch of a rebidder,thed.."

Mario laughed and playfully socked Luigi on the arm."Really,Luigi?"That had to be one of the worst comebacks Mario had ever heard."That's the best you can come up with?"

"I'b sick.Of course that's the best I cad cobe up with."Even though he was weak,Luigi returned a punch.This went on for about a while until Mario decided to stop."Okay,I don't want you sick and beat up,"he insisted.

They both sat in silence for a while,untill Mario said something.

"You know,Luigi,you seem pretty strong enough."

This took Luigi for suprise."Dude,I have a pretty buch dodexistedt ibbude systeb,add you say I'b pretty strogg edough?"

"Yup.I mean,I have worse allergies than you!"

"What's allergies got to do with the fact that I'b sick add sdeezigg by head off?"

"I end up feeling weak and frail.Like you.."Mario's voice trailed off,but he was right.Luigi knew he was weak and frail.

Luigi could only sigh.I know how you feel,he thought.He felt really weak and limp all of a sudden,because when he tried to lift his head,he couldn't."M-Mario..?"

"Yeah?"

"W-Why do i feel so weak..?"

Mario felt a shock go through him."Wait,what?"

Luigi nodded slowly."Y-Yeah...I-I feel like a--H-HAAAH-P'TCHUH!!--a soggy doodle.." He lifted a weak hand to wipe his sore and burning red nose.

Mario laughed."Of all the things in the world,why a soggy noodle..?" Luigi smiled weakly."H-Hey,give be a break..I'b sick,rebebber..?"

"Mario and Luigi?"

Well that was fast,Mario thought."Come on,Luigi."

-------------

"Okay,so what's the problem?"

"I think he's got a cold,"Mario replied,pointing to Luigi,who was shivering really badly right now.His eyes were somewhat red,and he looked even more pale than before.

"You think he's got a cold,eh?We'll see."

The doctor slowly made his way to Luigi."How are you feeling,kid?"

Since Luigi's throat hurt so badly he couldn't even speak,he let out a small whisper."..Horrible.."

"Not too good?Let's see if we can fix that."

But as soon as the doctor reached for a blood pressure thingy,Luigi started coughing very loudly.Of course,it hurt really badly,so he let out a low groan after his coughing fit.

"That sounded harsh,"the doctor joked.

Luigi could only whimper softly,only "Just leave me alone" was what he wanted to say.The doctor reached for a themometer-it wasn't the kind you stick in your ear-and gave it to Luigi. "Because I'm old-school," he smiled.

The themometer stayed put for about 10 seconds,untill Luigi sneezed,which sent it flying to the floor.Frowning,the doctor bent up to pick up the themometer."Guess old-school won't work..."he sighed,which made Luigi feel kind of sad.The doctor reached for a diffrent themometer this time,and gently placed it in Luigi's right ear,and held it there untill it beeped."Wow,that's a high fever.."the doctor said."We just have to run some tests to see if he doesn't have strep throat,but by that horrible sound he's making,he probably does."he said, mentioning the low groaning sound Luigi was making.

Mario tried to hold back a smile."Hey,leave him alone,"he said.

Luigi didn't say anything-he lowered his head slightly to avoid contact,his cheeks already glowing red from embarrasment and shyness,even though he was smiling,too"I-It's dot fuddy.."he mumbled.Then he paused and said."Ok,baybe a little..."

This made Mario and the doctor laugh a little.Luigi smiled too,even though his nose was itching.

"But to run some tests,we need a sample,"the doctor said,just as Luigi shot forward with a strained,loud sneeze.

H-HIIH-P'TCHUH!!"

THe doctor turned to Luigi,who was already blushing and turning away."Hey,don't be shy,"the doctor smiled,placing a warm,reassuring hand on his cold,shivering shoulder.That's when he noticed Luigi's runny nose."Well,we've found our sample,"the doctor joked,taking a cotton swab and rubbed it across his upper lip,wiping away the mess in one sweep."Here,"the doctor smiled,handing Luigi a good-sized piece of tissue.Which was at the right moment,because Luigi felt himself trying to sneeze."Oh sdap,it wod't cobe out,"he moaned in a low,weak voice.

The doctor gave an exasperated smile."Can't help ya there."

Like it was on cue, Luigi let out a couple of loud sneezes."HIIH-S'CHUH!!""HAAH-S'CHUH!!"

Both the doctor and Mario looked at him with worried expressions on their faces.Luigi's face and eyes were burning red."W-Why is everyode lookigg at be..?"he mumbled.

"...Yeah,that's a problem,"the doctor sighed. Luigi sat there,shaking and shivering,what little strength he had gone.

-----

"I just need to run to the store right quick.You sure you'll be alright?"

They were both at a bus stop next to a nearby store.The results were clear-Luigi had caught a really bad cold.Shaking and miserable,he gave Mario a weak smile and a thumbs up."I-I'll be alright.."Mario wasn't sure at first,but if he brought his weak,sick little brother into the store with him,the dirty glares from the others would tear him apart,and by the look of how pale his face is,he could pass out at any time.

"Ok,then..I'll only be a short minute,ok?"

"Just get id there already,"Luigi sighed,weakly shoving Mario away."Alright,then,"Mario giggled as he left into the drugstore.

What's taking him so long,Luigi thought.The temperature had only dropped about 2 degrees,but Luigi was shivering.His nose was beet red,and his left jacket sleeve was dripping wet from the countless times he sneezed in his wrist.And it was only 3:15.He facepalmed himself,already knowing this was going to be the worst day ever.

Luigi sighed,getting impatient.The only thing distracting him from that long wait was watching people enter and exit the restaurant next door,and the random coughing and sneezing fits that would hit him from out of nowhere.

Suddenly his nose started to itch."Haah..."

Remembering the life-hack Mario tried yesterday,his finger quickly shot up to his nose,expecting the tickle to go away.

"H-HUH-S'CHUH!!"

No luck.Only a handful of mess.

Of course,every time it stung his chest and nose and it immediately made him weak and shaking.He didn't know what was worse-the coughing or the sneezing.A bus,then two,pulled up to the bus stop,but Luigi silently shook his head no.At least Mario came back,holding plastic bags filled with stuff that looked like boxes of tissue.

"W-What's id the bags....?"Luigi mumbled.

"Just some boxes of tissue."Mario answered,that comment confirming Luigi's suspicions."Figured we might need a load of them."

"Not fuddy."He wasn't in the mood for a joke right now.

Mario giggled,trying to lighen the mood."Sorry.I guess trying to cheer you up isn't an option,huh?"

"Nope,"Luigi sighed,his voice almost gone."C-Cad we just--"He broke into a loud coughing fit."...just go hobe.."

Mario agreed."Ok,we just gotta wait for a bus."

"Two just passed while--H-HAAH-P'TCHUH!!--w-while you were idside.."Luigi moaned.

"Dangit."Mario slumped on the bench,just as another bus pulled up."Well,that was fast."

Mario was looking out the window,humming a song that sounded really cheerful and happy,the exact opposite of how Luigi was feeling-sick and miserable.Could this day get any worse..? he thought,when suddenly he shot forward with a loud,violent "H-HIIH-S'CHIIIHH!!"

As expected,dirty looks came their way,but Luigi had enough.He was leaning to the side,so he caught a glimpse of one person staring at him."W-What are you lookigg at..?"he mumbled.Mario's equally disgruntled stare further proved the point.That worked-they instantly turned away.

Luigi weakly lifted his hand for a high-five."High-5?"

----------------

"Hey Luigi,"Mario shouted."You want something?"

"I-I'm right here.." answered a weak voice,lowered almost to a whisper.

Mario quickly turned to his right side to find Luigi wrapped up in covers on the couch."J-Just a glass of water.."he moaned.

"Nothing else?"Mario asked.He placed his hand on Luigi's forehead,only to find it burning hot.He pretended to yank it away and scream in pain,like he burned his hand.Luigi gave a weak laugh and said,"Might want to call the fire department.."

Mario smiled."At least your sense of humor is returning.You hungry?"

Luigi slowly shook his head no,followed by a loud "H-HIIH-S'CHUH!!"

Mario laughed and teased,"Well,I guess I need tissues,too." He patted Luigi's burning hot forehead and left for the kitchen.

Luigi couldn't help feeling weak and frail,wrapped up in about 2 or 3 covers.He squirmed around,trying to get a little more comfortable.He'd been coughing a lot,and it always sent a searing pain through his chest.And,of course,his nose was running a lot,but he really didn't care.

About sometime later,he started to feel really tired,and he didn't try to fight it.He slipped off to sleep after a while,cocooned in blankets.That's how Mario found him,sleeping soundly,looking very ill but peaceful.Smiling,he placed that glass of water he wanted on the table in front of him so he could reach it easily,then left him alone so he could get some rest.

It was pretty lonely around the house,so Mario decided to call his friend and see if he could come over and maybe spend the night.

"Hey!"he cheered when he finally got an answer from him.

"What's up?"

"Meh.It's pretty lonely over here,just me and Luigi.You wanna spend the night?"

"Oh,I don't know,"his friend teased,"maybe I'm heading over right now!My car's in the shop,and right now my apartment's got one of those insect killing smoke bomb things,so I have to get out the house!"

"Dang.Got a lot going on."Mario didn't know his friend's car broke down. "Ok."

"How's Luigi?"His friend had a soft spot for him,mainly because he always seemed to get sick so easily.

"He's asleep now."

"Ok,on my way.Just need to get something..."And with that,he hung up.

-------------------

"Hey Luigi...."

Luigi moaned and weakly opened one eye."What..."he mumbled through a sore throat,then he shot forward with a strained "HIIH-S'CHIIH!!!"

"There's someone special coming over..."Mario cheered.

"Who..?"Luigi moaned,rolling over so he would be facing Mario.

Mario smiled."You'll see..."

Oh I hope poor Luigi gets better at least he's got a surprise coming over.