Sneeze Fetish Forum

Resurfacing (Criminal Minds, Reid)

Amberlight24

You always manage to break my heart, yet give me the right amounts of feels to make me want to explode from adorableness. What are you doing to me...? Anyway. This story continue to become more and more wonderful. I don't know how you do it...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amberlight24

• Melody

• 2SHY222

• stars123

OH MY GOD SOMEONE MUST HELP ME BECAUSE I AM DEAD THIS HAS KILLED ME. I think this is the most adorable thing I have ever read! my god the entire team worrying about spencer in the car just ... the feels :P and that last part broke my heart... I love the Tobias storyline and now he will relapse.. Which I'm way to happy about! But seriously how do you make this so wonderful and adorable!!! :D

OH MY GOD SOMEONE MUST HELP ME BECAUSE I AM DEAD THIS HAS KILLED ME. I think this is the most adorable thing I have ever read! my god the entire team worrying about spencer in the car just ... the feels :P and that last part broke my heart... I love the Tobias storyline and now he will relapse.. Which I'm way to happy about! But seriously how do you make this so wonderful and adorable!!! :D

Thank you everyone for all your encouraging comments! I wanted to let you guys know that I may move this part of the story to a new story, kind of like a sequel! I’m not quite sure yet, but I’m hoping to have another part up tomorrow, whether its adding to this story or making a new story sequel to this dealing with Reid and his drug issues….

Anybody have an ideas let me know J I will be adding very soon!

And on a personal note:

Sophie~ Your sweet comments made me so very happy! The observations you have about my writing just really encourage me!

Melody_ you are always incredible! Thank you so much for all your comments!

Metalicstarrs~ I am so glad you like where this is going…I don’t think I even fully realized myself! Thank you so much!

Ickydog- I’m so glad you’re back! I missed you! Thank you!

2SHY22- I was so surprised when you said you still reread this and look forward to more! It made my day seriously!!!! I’ll be writing more soon! Thank you so much! J

Edited by Amberlight24