Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy {P!ATD/Brendon Urie}

JRE111

You guys seemed to have pretty positive feedback on my Brendon Urie fic, so I decided to make another one!! Hope you like it!

---------------------------

The first thing Brendon noticed when he woke up was the fact his nose was stuffed. His throat was dry but it didn't hurt, and he didn't have a headache, so he knew he wasn't sick. But his nose was stuffed and there was an itch that came from the back of his sinuses, an itch that was desperately trying to expel itself.

Sniffling, Brendon ran his wrist over his nose and opened his eyes for the first time that morning. Sarah was still asleep next to him in their warm bed, sheets draped around them. The raven haired mans eyes fluttered shut as his nostrils flared. Breath hitching, he pressed his forefinger and thumb against his nostrils.

"Hnnxt! Hg'XTCH'uhh!"

Stifling two sneezes, he rubbed at his still itchy nose and rolled over, pressing his face against Sarah, eyes drooping sleepily.

"Mm, Bren," Sarah mumbled, half asleep. Brendon wrapped his arms around his beautiful wife. His stuffy nose was running and he sniffled desperately, but that only made his nose tickle more and not a second later he was whipping his head around, constraining two wet stifles against his pillow.

"Heh'ISTCHHH! huh'GXTT!"

Sarah's eyes opened at the sound of her husbands sneezes. Brendon had always dealt with allergies, especially during spring. Though he suffered from terrible allergies to cats, the singer and songwriter also suffered from seasonal allergies. Fresh cut grass, pollen, and ragweed were hell for the short man.

"Bless you handsome, you okay?" The woman asked. Brendon looked up from where he was propped up on his elbows.

"Mhm...nose is ju-uhhhh,,,huh'TCHH'ughh...just itchy," he manages out, rubbing at his nose again. Sarah cooed and pulled her husband close. "Bless you. Your poor nose," he said, kissing the tip of his irritated nose.

"Mm, thank god we have a few days to just relax at home." Brendon smiles. He loves touring and putting on shows, but his favorite days were lazy ones with Sarah and their pups. As his nose tickled again, he could tell it was going to be a long day.

Hope you guys like it. I know it's a little short, but i'll be updating it soon! :)

yay.gifyay.gif omg yesss another Brendon fic!! You are amazing!! Cant wait for the next part!