Sneeze Fetish Forum

Danny Phantom(M)

SpookyScarySkeleton

So uh a Danny Phantom marathon this weekend inspired me to write a drabble of some sort.

Hope someone will enjoy :)

-------------------

Danny Fenton was walking to his class with his best mates Tucker and Sam. The raven haired teenager didnt feel too well when he woke up but didnt think much of it. Danny sat down at his seat in between Sam and Tucker. The blue eyed male had a persistant itch in his nose but didnt want to sneeze. He held it in while the teacher took presence, "Daniel Fenton" the professor called. The tired raven haired boy raised his hand and said "here". Once the teacher was done taking presence, Danny studied a bit but was overcome with a flurry of uncovered sneezes "hi-chew i-shew i-shew". Each time he sneezed,he would go back and forth between ghost and human form. Tucker said "errr bless you,cover your mouth" rather awkwardly and Sam added "can you even bless a ghost?". Danny shrugged and snuffled. The blue eyed boy must've caught some ghost flu or something.

All day Danny felt exausted. Samantha put her hand on his forehead when he laid his head on the lunch table and said "uh you're burning up". Danny just groaned and said "let be huh- ishewwww sleeb" he had aimed his sneeze towards the table and was now in his phantom form. Tucker said "i'm getting the nurse,my mum, to call your mum to come pick you up. You cant keep going ghost" and Sam said in agreement "Tucker's right". Tucker went to the nurse and the nurse called Mrs.Fenton. Mrs.Fenton soon arrived at Casper High and carried her feverish son in the car once he had gone back to his human form. Danny didnt protest and fell asleep in the passenger seat. Once home,his mum carried him inside then lay him down on the couch. She tucked her son in with blankets then made him tea. She didnt really have a clue on how to cure a ghost flu.

---------------

so uh ya :)

This caught my attention. Will you be continuing this? :)

I don't think,it was intented to be a drabble. I just cant commit to properly finishing things so i wouldnt know where to go with this. Sorry

This caught my attention. Will you be continuing this? smile.png

I don't think,it was intented to be a drabble. I just cant commit to properly finishing things so i wouldnt know where to go with this. Sorry

Ah! No worries :) This was great!
  • 2 weeks later...

I am just getting back into Danny Phantom, so this was perfectly timed!! It was super cute!! (め▽め)ノ