Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dead Poets Society - Today we are Together (AnderPerry)

Kushami Suki Da!

Wow I feel like it has been forever since I posted a fanfiction! I bet not many people will know this fandom... some might have seen the movie, but I went ahead and joined the shipping fandom! So anyway, here we go!

"T-This is so e-e-embarrassing..." Todd Anderson looked nervously across the room to his roommate's bed.

Neil frowned. It was like Todd to stutter, but not in front of just him. "Oh, it's fine, Todd, really! I already know that you would enjoy it!" his secret boyfriend, Neil Perry, winked and gave a small, playful smirk. "And it certainly won't do me any harm!"

"O-okay, if you're s-sure you're alright with it..." Todd needed to be sure to be comfortable.

"Absolutely! Just no more of that stuttering! There is no need to be nervous around me... I love you remember?" Neil giggled a bit. He was excited to see exactly what kind of reaction Todd would have as the situation escalated.

"...S-so..." Todd began. He was just looking around the room for something he could use to stimulate his schoolmate's long nostrils. His eyes stopped moving once he saw that Neil's pillow was partially ripped at the seam. "Here..." he said as he got out of bed and took a couple steps toward his roommate's bed. He sat down in between the pillow and Neil and put two of his lanky fingers into the torn fabric and pulled out a few feathers.

"Ah, I see!" Neil lifted a finger in realisation. He tilted his head upwards, putting his nose in the air.

He flared his nostrils out a bit as a joke, but Todd squirmed a bit at the sight as his blush spread across his entire face. His eyebrows went up and he smiled slightly, biting his lip. Neil took on a surprised expression ans smiled. He didn't realise how easy it had been all along to get to his roommate!

Neil sniffled. He felt a faint tickle forming in the back of his nose. He sniffed a bit, breathing in the light scent of cologne emanating from the man next to him. Todd, being a sneeze fetishist, had tested the boundaries of Neil's scent allergies, finding the perfect amount of cologne to apply to make Neil's nose run in irritation, but enough to to make him sneeze easily. Without thinking, he rubbed at his nose quite a bit; his eyes tearing slightly. Todd's head tilted back in pleasure. He let out an aroused sigh. This gave Neil an idea.

"Hh-aah, haaehh..." he allowed his build-up to be more vocal than some of his usual sneezes, and upon noticing how much Todd was enjoying it, he continued, "heh haaaah, huh, ah, I thiiiink i-it's stu-uuu stuck!"

Todd moaned almost loudly at the situation. He had thought about this enough to know what his next job was. He took the longest feather in his hand and lightly brushed it along the rim of Neil's left nostril. It worked almost instantly. Neil scrambled for his handkerchief. "Haaahshhoo! Schaaksssht ssht-hiieshhu!! Huhhh... hih-shhut!... phew!"

Todd was going crazy. His hips bucked forward involuntarily. He had never been this aroused in his life. All of his fantasies were coming true all of a sudden. He let out a small whine.

"Wow, you really like that, huh?" Neil's voice was already very congested, causing Todd to breathe a few heavy breaths.

"K-keep talking!" Todd moaned quietly to Neil. "Your voice! It's, it's so good!"

"Why?" Neil wondered out loud. "Oh! Is it because it is a bit codgested? If you wadt, I could bake it buch worse..." Neil playfully mentioned as he twitched his nose. "How about you put that feather back where it can be of better use."

Todd was overjoyed. "Alright, just don't cover it his time." Suddenly, the feather was in Neil's nose and Todd was twisting it.

Todd stared in pure lust as he saw Neil's eyebrows turn up and his mouth open slightly. He tried to keep his eyes open, but the building urge in his sinuses forced them closed. His nostrils twitched and flared with each hitching breath. It kept hitching and catching, it seems his nose was being stubborn.

"Aaargh! I feel it but it wod't cobe out!" Neil was quite frustrated. "B-bove the feather bmore!" Neil didn't have to tell Todd twice! Using the feather, he ventured deeper into Neil's long nostril. "Yeah, yeah, there! It tickles rights there!"

As Todd moved the feather around in the spot he believed the brunette was indicating, Neil's head tilted back a bit and Todd could tell what was about to happen. He abruptly embraced Neil. He wanted to feel every bit of he sneeze. He was nervous, of course, but carpe diem.

Neil didn't have much time to process his roommate's courage before the sneeze took over him. He could tell that Todd was in for a treat. There was just enough time for him to spin his head away from Todd. "Huhh ah-hixssht... kshh-kashht! Hiiuh-xsshaa! Hiishah! Hwasshhheww!! Hsshah!" irritated tears were streaming down his face. "I-I cad't sto-st-ooh - hyagssscccchhhh-sshon!... guh I cad't stop sdeezi'g!"

As the fit continued, Todd began grinding against Neil's right leg. "Y-you can... d-do that o-on me!" Todd tried not to speak too loudly as be guided Neil's head to rest his nose and mouth on his neck.

"Hyasshe hisshuuh! Wah-kschh! Hehhh... huwaa... whektshaan!" Neil sneezed right onto Todd's neck. That was it. Todd lost it right there. He moaned a bit louder than he would have liked to as he list it.

"Tha-thank youu~" Todd sighed once he had calmed down.

"You're welcome." Neil replied, "I know it's late, and you're tired... but I think that you should deal with this..." he gestured to his pants. And Todd Anderson smiled and blushed a sift pink.

"Of course, Neil.". Todd sighed, sitting up. "Gosh I love you"

"And I, you." he smiled widely giggling slightly. "More than I could ever say. More than I would ever listen. More than even I can comprehend. Who knows who we will be tomorrow, but today, we are together."

END

There! I hope that was okay!

:o Dead Poets Society is possibly my favourite film ever! I wasn't even aware that there was fanfiction for it, let alone stuff on here!!

The pairing is adorable omg omg. :wub: It's such an adorable (and hot :blush: ) little fic, too!

Thanks to everyone who's read this!! I know it's an older movie, but I saw it in English class an I fell in love with Neil! He was very attractive and his nose looked so... ineducable (if that makes sense)!