Sneeze Fetish Forum

When Evan Peters Gets Sick

HeyItsRae

Hey! So I've recently indulged in a really huge obsession with Evan Peters. Seriously, I want this fucking guy in my life. And I was REALLY upset when I couldn;t find any fics of him (or any of his characters on AHS because that would be fab too) so I decided to write my own! Enjoy!

(p.s. if you find any fics that you think with him or his characters in it, let me know!! I would love you forever because I prefer to read things that aren't my own writing.)

When Evan Peters Gets Sick

Evan knew he was sick the moment he woke up. His forehead was sweaty and felt as though it was the temperature of the inside of a volcano. As soon as he sat up, he noticed that his nostrils were clogged and running. Sniffing miserably, he walked over to the bathroom, his tired feet dragging behind him as he opened the door with a creak. Suddenly, his clogged nostrils started to twitch, and he felt a nagging itch in the back of his sinuses. He rubbed his finger under his nose, trying to make the feeling go away, but it continued to bother him. "H-ha, h-heh," He started taking in a breath, his nostrils flaring rapidly. "Ha, he-e-eh ... Eissh! ish! ish! Tshh! Ugh.." Evan reached up to his nose and his hand came back wet and sticky. "Disgudtig," He mumbled under his breath, wiping the hand on his old sweatpants. He'd change out of them later, it didn't matter.

He reached up to the medicine cabinet and retrieved a thermometer and a small pack of Ny-Quil. He popped the thermometer in his mouth and started opening up the small, green pills. Sniffling as the congestion in his nose started to get worse, the thermometer beeped and he took it out and squinted at it, before widening his eyes at what he saw "Od-oh-three?" he snuffled, wiping his wet nose on his sleeve. A one hundred and three degree temperature was surely high enough that he should probably spend the day in bed, napping and having soup if he felt well enough. But today was the first shooting of the fifth season of American Horror Story, and he absolutely had to be there.

Evan rushed to his closet, pulling on a pair of pants as his nose began twitching again. "Eh ... Heh..." He sniffed hard, sucking back in a bit of mucus that threatened to fall. He reached for a shirt and pulled it over his head. Unfortunately, the t-shirt fabric rubbing against his already irritated nose, and a small stream of nasal fluid dripped onto his lip. "H-hh... Heh... itshhh! HITSCH! H-h-eh ... Hitschush! Itsch! Snf..." Evan groaned miserably, reaching over to his desk for a tissue. He cleared his nostrils in one wet blow. "Ugh..." He mumbled, a small stream of snot pulling from his nose as he put the tissue down. He grabbed another and wiped his nose. His forehead felt even hotter, and he was quite sure he'd be sneezing all day.

After a drive to set (which, yes, included more sneezes), Evan finally arrived. Alright, Ev, he told himself, you just gotta get through today and then you can go home and wallow in your snotty misery. "Evan! Hi!" A feminine and friendly voice caught him by surprise. Taissa. She looked gorgeous, her hair straight and long and her skin perfectly clear. "Taissa! Idt's so good to see you agaid." He tried to nonchalantly sniffle and gave her a small hug, but when he pulled back, she looked concerned. "Evan, you don't look so good. Or sound so good. Do you have the flu or something?" Evan shook his head, rubbing his finger under his nose as a small tickle arose. "Doe ... I'b fide. I probably just did't get enough sleep lastd dight. Excitebent, jidders, you doe..." He gave her a smile. Taissa returned it half-heartedly. "You sure?" Evan nodded. "I'b ... I ... Heh," He felt it coming on. He was going to sneeze again. "H-he ... Ub, sorry, huh, heh," He turned away from her face and put his nose in his elbow. "H-heh ... Itchhishhhoo! hrrRISCHhoo! TSCHisssssh! ... hutchishhh!” Evan held his hand over his nose, trying to subtely wipe away the amount of moisture underneath his nostrils.

"Evan." Taissa's voice snapped him out of his sneezing fit. He looked up at and asked, "Whad?", punctuating it with a burbling sniffle, which, to his embarrassment, resulted in a cringe from Taissa. "I'b sorry." He looked down, pulling a tissue out of his pocket and wiping his nose with it. "You're sick," Taissa said, crossing her arms. "You shouldn't be here. You look - and sound like death." Evan looked down, embarrassed. Taissa's voice softened. "I didn't mean to - It's just, you're really sick, Evan." She gave her a half-smile, and a bit of snot dribbled down his nose. He immediately clapped a hand over his face and turned to grab another tissue. He lifted the soft fabric to his sore and wet nostrils and gave it a honking blow, the entire tissue wet within seconds. Taissa laughed, and he turned around, confused. "Whad?" He asked, sniffling again.

She smiled at him. "It was kinda cute. Gross, but cute." And Evan smiled, before honking his nose again, Taissa erupting into giggles.

Hope you liked it!!! Please comment, and I really hope you enjoyed it and it made your day a little bit better (:

.........o.o

I love him.......i love this puppy of a man!!!!

And question....is there gonna be another season of American Horror Story cause I know Freak Show is the fourth season yea? That damn clown....i cant.....;__;

But this fic is good!!! So so good!!! Now go home Evan...:wub:

This is adorable!!

Evan Peters... man, I guess I didn't realize how attracted to him I was until 2nd season because Kit was adorable with his stupid adorable hair and his stupid adorable personality, and then I went back and appreciated him as Tate and continued to appreciate him forever throughout the rest of the seasons and anything else I saw him in.

And this is just too cute, seriously! Love Taissa's concern and love how he tries to hide his sickness. <3 Your writing is good! You should enjoy it! But I totally know what you mean about appreciating other people's more.

Also I know Renny has a drabble thread (101 Drabbles or something like that?) And that one has a couple drabbles with Evan as both Tate and Kit. There might be more, but that was just what came up off the top of my head. Hope you enjoy them!

Gah Rae this is so great! I love how over the course of the story his sneezes become more aggressive hehe :3

Also I know Renny has a drabble thread (101 Drabbles or something like that?) And that one has a couple drabbles with Evan as both Tate and Kit. There might be more, but that was just what came up off the top of my head. Hope you enjoy them!

Here is Renny's drabble thread with those drabbles! http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=58217

I AM SO HAPPY SOMEONES FINALLY WRITING ABOUT EVAN PETERS OMG

I'D KILL FOR A PART TWO (I won't kill anyone... right now)

His tiny little sneezes at the beginning awwww I love it when men have tiny sneezes XD

Edited by BringVerityTheHorizon
  • 2 months later...