Sneeze Fetish Forum

Melody - danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil

MaiMai

Yup, more Dan and Phil fluffiness. Who needs that, right? bleh.gif

Bit short, but this scene just popped into my head earlier today, and it sort of had to be written. blush.png Please tell me what you think of it!

Melody

Phil had been lying in bed for hours, it felt like, and he still couldn’t sleep.

Of all the times his mind could have chosen to be incredibly and unfathomably awake, this had to be the worst. His head ached and his throat stung and he was so tired. It was the kind of tired that came full circle on itself and became restlessness; his blankets were bunched up and crumpled about his waist from all the fidgeting he had been doing.

With a muffled moan he rolled over onto his stomach, pressing his face into his pillow, shoulders trembling a little. "hhh...het’SHEW! ...hhtchuu! Mnnhh." The tissues were barely half a metre away, but even that distance felt insurmountable. He just lay there feeling drained.

The exhaustion, he supposed, was why it took him so long to register the sound. At first it was experimental, a few off notes here and there. Before long it had settled into a smooth, full melody. Dan was playing piano.

Phil rolled onto his back again, listening. He recognised the tune; it was something Dan had played before, although the name of the arrangement escaped him. No doubt Dan would scoff at his non-existent knowledge of classical music if he asked - and then tell him anyway.

It was a little muffled, the notes dampened by the dividing wall. Eventually, Phil decided that he needed to hear it more clearly, so he got out of bed and walked quietly out into the hallway.

The door to Dan’s bedroom was half open. Phil stood leaning against the frame, closing his eyes to better concentrate on the ebb and swell of the piano as he played. It was soothing, the familiar scores strangely comforting. "hh’nxxtch!"

The music stopped abruptly, Dan having heard despite his effort to mask the sound. "Phil?" He pushed open the door a bit further and stepped into the room. It was lit solely by the fairy lights that were strung across the headboard of Dan’s bed and his amber lamp, giving it a cosy, slightly ethereal quality.

"Keep playidg." He said simply and hoarsely.

"You can’t just walk into my room and give me orders, I’m not your slave,” Dan huffed indignantly but set his fingers to the keys once more. His best friend was given to looking rather innocent on a good day; in this state, all pale skin and messy hair and slow blinking blue eyes, it was just emphasised. Perhaps that was why he couldn’t bring himself to be irritated at the interruption. "Fine."

Phil sat cross legged on Dan’s bed as he resumed the piece. Again, he lost track of time, in an entirely different way. It didn’t seem to matter any more that it was almost three in the morning - or had been the last time Phil had checked - or that they had to be on national radio in less than twenty four hours. At some point Phil found himself on his stomach leaning on his elbows, later resting his head on his arms, until eventually he had curled up on his side and fallen peacefully asleep.

Had he been awake, he might have noticed the music stop, or heard the smile in the voice that whispered: "Good night, Phil."

-

"Since you were kind enough to do it for me, should I play piano for you?" Dan smiled, eyebrows raised a little sceptically, and brushed a wayward curl from his eyes.

"Dno thadks, Phil, I thidk I cad do without." With a bit of a pout Phil sat down at the piano.

"Are you sure?" He began to press down various keys experimentally, managing a clumsy semblance of a melody, only laughing harder when a well aimed pillow hit him across the back of the head.

DAAAAAAW!!! SO CUUUUUUUTE!!! w00t.gif Those two really are adorable <333 This scenario was so sweet, and I love your sneezy spellings. wubsmiley.gif Keep up the great work, MaiMai!! biggrinsmiley.gif

D'awww... so cute! Does Dan really know how to play the piano? Because that would be awesome! :blush:

This was great! Short and sweet! And I liked the ending especially! Dan's sick voice and Phil's pathetic attempt at playing a song for him? Perfect! :laugh::wub2:

Squeeeee...This is so cuuuuuute~!! mf_w00t1.gif Is this really all it takes for me to fangirl so intensely over the two of them? wub.png Aww Dan, cutie! AwWW PHIL...most adorable sneezes...I swear I'm normally better with using words! mf_w00t2.gif

Mmmhmm I want more Dan and Phil content on here!!! Very cute! I always love the concept that they live together and must most likely share colds!! ^^

Awwwwwwwh <3

Hehe thanks for reading! ^_^

DAAAAAAW!!! SO CUUUUUUUTE!!! w00t.gif Those two really are adorable <333 This scenario was so sweet, and I love your sneezy spellings. wubsmiley.gif Keep up the great work, MaiMai!! biggrinsmiley.gif

Oh gosh thank you! Yeah, I really liked the scenario when I first thought of it, so naturally it had to become a fic!

D'awww... so cute! Does Dan really know how to play the piano? Because that would be awesome! blush.png

This was great! Short and sweet! And I liked the ending especially! Dan's sick voice and Phil's pathetic attempt at playing a song for him? Perfect! laughing.gifwub.gif

Thank you Sophie! I debated about whether I wanted to include the scene at the end, so I guess now I'm glad I did!

I read it and then reread it omg it's so perfect I literally can't even *melts*

Thank you!! :blush:

Mmmhmm I want more Dan and Phil content on here!!! Very cute! I always love the concept that they live together and must most likely share colds!! ^^

Aahh me too! That's why I started posting fics, I'm trying to steadily increase the amount of stuff we have around here! :yay: Thank you for reading! :heart:

Thank you so much for this amazing gem of a phanfic! We needed more :) and it's so fluffy (I'm melting)