Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa for MoonDuck! (Supernatural, Dean [M]) - Home For Christmas (COMPLETED! Part 4/4 updated 02/08/15)

PuddinPop

I am going to cry happiness.

And leave a real comment when I get wifi and can selective quote this fic to pieces.

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS PUDDIN THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU <3 *screams*

Okay okay okay I am here and I will comment for reals. TIME TO REREAD IT AGAIN :bananallama:

IT IS HERE.

I HAVE FINISHED MOONDUCK'S SECRET SANTA.

IN AUGUST.

YOU STRETCHED OUT WONDERFUL FEELINGS FOR SEVEN MONTHS LONGER THAN THIS FIC SHOULD HAVE GIVEN ME. CONGRATULATIONS.

YAY ME.

YES YAY YOU. AND ME.

Bobby offered to help once, but after getting punched in the stomach, he refused to go back.

Oh my god. :lol:

he heard a couple of shaky intakes of breath, shortly followed by-

"Hh-DZSCHhhuh! UhRRSHhhuh! GDZSSCHhh!"

These spellings Puddin, are amazing. All of them. Aaaaaaallllllllll ooooooof theeeemmmmmmmmm.

"Bobby, it's Christbas. I'b dot going to sleep yet."

"Did it sound like I was askin'?"

"But, I feel a lot better- hh--! Hh-RRSSCHhhuh! EhDZSHhh! ITSSCHHhhiuh!"

"Well, you sound like crap."

Dean being all stubborn and Bobby being all Bobby is great. xD

No amount of arguing would achieve what he wanted and with his fever beginning to climb again, he swallowed what was left of his drink and made his way to the bedroom.

"Merry freakin' Christbas," Dean uttered over his shoulder before skulking up the stairs.

And Dean loses. :thumbsup:

Dean was now sat upright, grubby blankets draping across his sweat-slick frame, glassy fever eyes staring into Sam.

Oh yeah, this here is a great description.

It was usually his brother who he cried for, desperate to have him by his side, terrified that he had lost him again

Nooooooo aww Dean is precious.

"Where's Dean? He prayed for me."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It was painfully apparent that Cas had researched cliché activities which were usually done by families over Christmas.

Omg Cas :rofl:

"I tried to give Dean a perfect Christmas," Sam muttered into his chest, resembling a wayward child who was being scolded by their superior.

"What prevented you from doing that?" Cas' words were as emotionless as ever; one would have thought that spending so much time around humans would have sparked even the tiniest bit of empathy within the celestial but evidently it hadn't.

Sammy. This is sad. There is a bad word that rhymes with Cas and describes him well here.

Dean was sprawled across the bed, sheets hanging from him loosely, his body twisted and contorted in the most unusual positions. Cas could see his face; flushed red with fever, a slick film of sweat covering every inch of his skin, lips dry and cracked from the constant mouth breathing.

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

"Cas? Cas are you really here?"

Dean reached out suddenly, grabbing the angel's arm. Castiel could feel the weakness in Dean, his hands betraying him and trembling vigorously, his grip firm but fragile.

He's so miserable he prayed for Cas. Awwwww.

In all honesty, he felt fantastic.

Oh. Good for him.. :whistle:

There was a huge Christmas tree, beautifully decorated and occupying one entire corner of the room. Decorations were abundant in every direction, hanging from the ceilings and the walls. Beneath the generously decorated tree, there lay several brightly wrapped gifts with glittery bows tied around them.

Dean felt the prickly heat against his eyes and he fought back the tears; Sam and Bobby were sleeping soundly around the gifts.

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME I AM SO EXCITED FOR THEM

PuddinPop, on 02 Aug 2015 - 4:43 PM, said:
I tried to quote a picture but it didn't work.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THIS IS SO SWEET

PuddinPop, on 02 Aug 2015 - 4:43 PM, said:

charging into the lounge and landing directly on top on Sam.

CHRISTMAS IS FINALLY HERE AND DEAN'S SO EXCITED AND SAM TOTALLY MADE IT PERFECT.

Puddin, this was so worth the wait. As I say for every single part. Because they were all worth the wait. The ending is perfect. PERFECT. I'm so excited for Christmas now. This fic has brought Christmas practically all year 'round and that is wonderful. What would life be like without this story? :lol:

I am so happy you finished this (and a bit sad that it's over). Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so much for all the time and planning and thinking and writing you put into this. AND FOR FINISHING IT. I love this. And you. xD

"You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text" Pfft fine.

Edited by MoonPop
Wow, the quote spacing after I try to edit it...

OHHHH MYYYYYY LOOOORRRD!!!!!!!! :cryhappy:

This was the most beautiful ending ever!! Thank you so much for writting such a loving story! :D

(I am so late on this, but oh well :P )

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't want to be bumping my own thread back up but I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for all your wonderful comments ^_^

Moon, you are so welcome for this fic. Without you, this would not have existed so thank you for giving me the inspiration to write this ^_^ I'm sorry it took so long to complete, but I am really happy that you like it. You always leave the best comments xD

To everyone else who has left a comment on here, thank you for leaving some love on this fic! Your constant praise gave me inspiration to keep going with this, so thank you all so much~!