Sneeze Fetish Forum

Working (Big Hero 6, Tadashi [M] )

PuppetMaster64

Tadashi hurriedly put down pencils and paper at his desk, moving aside clutter to make space to write. Suddenly hit with the inspiration for a new invention, he wasn’t going to let this one slip away like so many others did. It wasn’t until he sat down that he noticed the amount of dust he had released into the air, clouds of the airy particles swirling in the late afternoon sun.

“When’s the last time I cleaned this place?” He looked around at piles of scrap, papers, and tools lay all around his secluded area of the lab, no doubt covered in the same thin layer of grime the items on his desk were. “Where’s Wasabi when you need him?” He asked, turning back to his paper.

The inventor quickly became lost in thought, drawing and mapping out bits of pieces that would go into his new invention. He dropped his black San Fransokyo Ninja cap down on his desk, unknowingly sending a blanket of fine dust into the air around him.

Oblivious, Tadashi continued the schematics, dust swirling around his nose. Slowly, he began to feel a tickle mounting—A small buzz in the back of his sinuses, nothing too bothersome. He pawed at his nose idly, trying to focus. But each swipe only stirred up more dust, particles of it falling in the muted sunlight. Tadashi crinkled his nose, the tickle growing stronger. He wiggled his it in protest, trying to focus on his new idea.

His nose, however, would not let up. Soon his nose itched immensely, buzzing with the desperate need to sneeze. His nostrils flared rapidly, the mounting tickle just now having noticeable effects on him. He sniffed a few times, making the tickle much stronger and more powerful. He tilted his head back, his lips parted and his eyes closed as he prepared himself.

H-Huh…hehh…” He blinked forcefully, allergic tears beginning to swell in his soft brown eyes. “Uhh..It t-tickles so mu-muhhch…” He breathed, his body wracked in pre-sneeze agony. “I…I g-gottahhh…I gotta sneeeahh! S-Sneeze..!” His nostrils twitched madly, his breathing coming out in short gasps. He had to sneeze. He had to…

Huh-choo! Hishh! Hnshh! Hah, hah—Hashoo!” His head snapped forward as he was was thrown into a sneezing fit, trying to expel the dust that had accumulated in his nose. He looked up with teary eyes as he heard the familiar sound of Baymax activating—And was confused as to why this was so.

“B-Baymax…” He called, getting up from his chair. “What are y-youuhh—What are doing Bayma—Ashht!” Tadashi could barely talk through the fit taking over him. “Baymax, what are you d-doing.” He managed to get out, sniffling. “Nobody’s hurt. Why are you out?”

The round robot only stared at Tadashi, giving him the same blank stare it greeted everyone with. “I heard you having a reaction to something. I wanted to make sure you were alright.” Baymax stated. Tadashi gazed at it for a moment before cracking a grin. “You really do work…”

“Are you alright, Tadashi?” Baymax asked, stepping toward him. White, puffy fingers poked and felt over Tadashi as he laughed in amazement. “I’m fine, Baymax. Really, I’m fine!” He walked over and took his hat from the desk, fitting it back over his short black hair. “Just some dust in here, is all—Hschh!

“You have a mild dust allergy.” Baymax informed him. “You should stay away from dusty areas, and keep your environment clean.” The robot stopped, turning his head around to look at the room.

“This place is filthy, Tadashi.”

The student laughed as he, too, looked around. “I really should of programmed you with a sense of humor, buddy. You’re right--- I really should clean up.” “Cleaning up would help your physical state.” Baymax added. Would you like me to clean up for you, Tadashi?

“Actually…That’d be great, Baymax.” Tadashi said, smiling at the healthcare companion. “I’d appreciate that.” Baymax smiled, patting Tadashi’s head.

“You will feel better soon.”

“T-Thanks...Hrrshhh!”

Accidentally clicked publish before I added commentary before.

I believe this was a request of someones, but I can't remember who.

Anyways!

Triggers: none

Spoilers: none

OHMYGOD this is amazing my precious babies, and Tadashi is hot as hell and Baymax is a sweetheart I LOVE THIS THANK YOU

OH GHAD. OH GHAD. OH GHAD. OH GHAD. OH GHAD. OH GHAD. OH GHAD. OH GHAD. OH GHAD. OH GHAD. OH GHAD. OH GHAD.

I don't know if its me but i posted about asking for a Tadashi sneeze fic and i am just freakin blown away.

Seriously I CANT EVEN

GOSH i have been waiting for a fic this is just so so so PERFECT.

*cries tears of joy*

You just made my Christmas better. I'm not even kidding.

*INTENSE FAN GIRLING*

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ERUODFHVNA;EOF

Edited by Meala
  • 2 weeks later...

shock.gif OhmygoodnessthisiswhatIfindwhenIbrowsearoundmore.

Screams I planned on watching this movie eventually, but now I really want to see it!! Through all the trailers and stuff I've seen so far on other sites, Baymax and Tadashi are the characters who kinda stood out to me as my potential favorites of course I'll have to see the movie to know for sure bUT. laughing.gif

Okay so!! Anyway this is reeeeally adorable, dust allergies are a personal favorite of mine. X3 Also, on a note unrelated to fetishy things, the way you made Baymax's dialogue a different, more computery font made it clear that it was a robot speaking and I could hear his voice! ^.^

H-Huh…hehh…” He blinked forcefully, allergic tears beginning to swell in his soft brown eyes. “Uhh..It t-tickles so mu-muhhch…”

^

Also this. This killed me, omg, I have a thing for people trying to talk through it.

Great job, this makes me wanna see the movie even more!!

• 2 weeks later...

HOW DO I JUST SEE THIS NOW! OH MY GOSH! THIS MOVIE! TADASHI! HIRO! BAYMAX! SNEEZING! OH MY GOSH!

I'm done. Loved it!

• 1 month later...

Ajhhhhhhhhhhhhjj

I just saw this movie yesterday and ahhhhhhhhhhhh

TADASHI!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

OH MY GOSH! I loved this so much! Tadashi was one of my favorite characters in BH6, and this is just awesome!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif