Sneeze Fetish Forum

My first fanfic (Zelda F)

47Bears

Zelda frantically ran from Gannon's catle. She crossed the bridge that led to the town but before she could get there Gannon opened a portal in front of the castle and Zelda fell in. meanwhile in Gannon's castle a stalfos approaches ganondorf and asked "master, why did you open a portal to the desert colossus and not back into the castle," "because" he said back to the stalfos, "I know something about Zelda and this world that not even she knows, and if she wants to escape she can, but I will make sure she suffers"

"Oh where am I" Zelda said as she awoke, after her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she found that she was in a desert filled to the brim with sand, the very sight of it made her nose twitch and tingle (puns, how do they work) even though Zelda was a princess, sneezing was something that she seemed to not like on a surface level because her's were always big, but she still liked them, just the feeling of statisfaction always released her of any amount of stresss. She then realized she was alone and free to sneeze as much as she wanted, unknown of the presence lurking in the nonexistent shadows, she harsh winds along with the sand tickled her nose "ooh this could be kind of fun" she said as the first sneeze of many conjored in her nose, she sat down and let her nose get tortured by the sand, " sniff eehh, eeehh EEHH" she welcomed the sneeze with open arms as her nose was tormented by the sand. Her dainty nose quivering and twitching "ahh oh yes, p... Please let me s..sneeze" she stood there waiting, but the sneeze never came "c..come on nose, j... ahh... just let me s... ehh, sneeze" she stood there, almost stuck in sneeze limbo when a shadowy figure wearing a black cloak came out of the sand and walked over to Zelda, "hello princess Zelda" she looked at him "w... Who a-ahh-are you"

"my name is raiden, and I see you are in a bit of a predicament my dear"

"oh yes, I R.. Really need to sneeze but my nose won't let me"

"I see, it's like a nightmare you can't wake up from, or can you..." Zelda looked confused and sneezy now

"what do you mean, can you help me sneeze"

" yes, but on one condition,"

"oh y... Ahh, AHH, yes anything to get this sneeze out"

" I ask for a chance to be the captain of your royal gaurd"

"umm" she wondered if she should or not, but this sneeze in her nose was so irritating that she almost broke down "yes just get this sneeze out of my nose"

"alright then, hold still princess" raiden unsheathed his sword and raised it in the air. "I call upon the power of the khamsin upon my blade, give me the power to control the winds of destruction, my gods" and suddenly the sand came rushing into Zela's nose, her nose was kind of big but this was excessive. It quickly filled to max capacity and it pushed her over the edge almost immediately "ahh ahhhh AHH AHHHH" then the ground began to shake wildly " EHHHH GAHHHH AHHHHHH" raiden disappeared but his last words were "don't let me down princess" as he faded away "AHHHHHH CHOOOO" Zelda shot up in her bed and realized it was all just a dream, she looked at her bedside and saw the flowers impa left for her and giggled, some of the pollen must have gotten in her nose. she then got up and walked around the castle, she then saw a cloaked man walk towards her "a promise is a promise princess" he whispers in her ear as he went to the training grounds.

Great story. I was curious on why there are very few Zelda fics out there. Glad to see someone decided to start using a series that was rarely used. I am also curious as to whether the story was ended or did you leave it open for a possible sequel in the future.

Great story. I was curious on why there are very few Zelda fics out there. Glad to see someone decided to start using a series that was rarely used. I am also curious as to whether the story was ended or did you leave it open for a possible sequel in the future.

Actually my friend requested it, I wrote it for him and in return he would write me one, he pitches me ideas now and I'm working on another as we speak, but it's not zelda