Sneeze Fetish Forum

Really Cute and Sort of Hot (Free! MakoHaru) (Complete)

Natto

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked it.

Alright OMFG you write the characters really well and OML i just fangirled at this and yeah i just okay it was really really good is what i'm trying to say i mean well it was better than really good but uhm that would be REALLY REALLY GOD, but is better than and and i

Okay maybe i should shut up now. but good work!

• 1 month later...

I never watched this anime...but but.....i do know of the characters and stuff.....

This...was....beautiful!!!!!

Oh my gods I nearly forgot about this one I read it a while ago whilst I was still lurking. stretcher.gif

I love that Makoto is a fellow fetishist teehee.gif I also loved how you had them speak English, the scene where Rin and Haru do {in the anime} is positively amazing and I have to say it really added to the hotness to think of Haru's sick voice speaking English... blushsmiley.gifblushsmiley.gif

AND SOO MESSY! But perfectly done. Yum yes.gif