Sneeze Fetish Forum

Everybody Talks (2/?) (HTGAWM - Connor)

stephab13

Hey everyone!

So... anyone out there watching How To Get Away With Murder? Highly recommend it if you haven't, it's just wonderful! I've just started... and, anyhoo, there is the remarkable Connor Walsh, played by Jack Falahee, who... has a rather interesting nose that I want to torture. And seems like a fun character, so even though it's really new and I don't know the characters too well yet, I thought I'd give it a spin! First part is up, I'll keep writing as I find time... Hope you enjoy it!!

They had just gotten into their interview when he knew it was going to happen. His sinuses had been burning since the first coffee at 6 that morning, but it was manageable. And it had stayed that way all day… until their client had just started opening up to them.

“And so I just… I ran, you know? I couldn’t… I couldn’t have Duncan find out… I couldn’t have anyone find out… but how do you prove that? How do you go into a courtroom saying you couldn’t have murdered your husband… because you were…”

“We have our ways.” Annalise meant to sound reassuring but came out brisk as anything. “And we can bury things as well – as you know. So I need to know now, what else do you need hidden?”

He was going to sneeze.

“Well, I…”

ngxkt!” His head bobbed forward in a squelchy sneeze, fingers and thumb pinched over the bridge of his nose. At least it was relatively quiet, not likely to pull too much focus… but this wasn’t the end. Not by any means.

“There was this one time in California… We were at a bar…”

Ngxkt!-uhhh…” He couldn’t help the shuddering breath intake at the end… He reached into his pocket, pulling out a crisp white handkerchief to massage his sinuses gently.

Bless you…” Laurel whispered.

Another one was building. Shit. They had to get this wrapped up soon, get her to spill her guts, or else he’d be out. And he couldn’t afford to have that happen.

“… and the drugs were just there, you know? I mean… I mean… I was young, I was desperate, but I… I didn’t poison him!”

NGXKT!” Quick inhale. “ZSHHH-U!

And every head in the room turned to stare at him. He could feel his cheeks start to burn.“Sorry, I – that was a long time coming, I couldn’t hold it.”

“Are you alright, Mr Walsh?”

He struggled reading the professor’s tone. Was she admonishing him? Genuinely concerned? Just pissed off? It was hard to tell when she hid behind the mask of clipped, direct wording. “I… yeah, hay fever, that was the last.”

And now he was stumbling over his words. How sophisticated.

“Good. I’m glad to hear it.” Annalise turned back to Diane, their client, a tissue outstretched for her tears. “Is there anything else we need to know?”

Diane shook her head.

“Good. There better not be, or you will find yourself with no legal aid.” Annalise turned to her team, fire burning in her eyes. “As for you lot, I need alibis, confirmation, and anything else the hell you can get that stands us a chance. Leave nothing unturned.” They turned to leave, a brisk stride into the hallway. “And Mr Walsh?”

“Yes?”

“Getting people to talk seems to be your speciality. Find us someone to testify. Cold or no cold.”

“I’m not – “

“Good.” She stopped suddenly, speaking to every single one of them with one sweeping gaze. “Look after yourselves. But make sure we look after her too. This is one case we can’t afford to lose.”

Connor groaned internally, rubbing his forehead as that all-too-familiar headache sprang back to place. This was going to be one hell of a week.

Edited by stephab13

I don't know anything about this fandom or these characters, but you have a really solid, concise writing style, and I loved those spellings (particularly the unstifled one). Definitely looking forward to more!

I'm watching this! It's bonkers but such good fun and it has such a gorgeous cast :heart:

I love how you write Annalise, that borderline blunt and rude attitude that she has. And yes to Laurel being the one to bless Connor, she definitely seems like the blesser of the group!

Definitely looking forward to more of this :D

I don't know anything about this fandom or these characters, but you have a really solid, concise writing style, and I loved those spellings (particularly the unstifled one). Definitely looking forward to more!

OMG IT'S A GARNET COMMENT *flails*. Thanks! My style... changes a bit, I think, but thank you! Hope I can still amuse you, when I finally get my butt into writing gear!

I'm watching this! It's bonkers but such good fun and it has such a gorgeous cast heart.gif

I love how you write Annalise, that borderline blunt and rude attitude that she has. And yes to Laurel being the one to bless Connor, she definitely seems like the blesser of the group!

Definitely looking forward to more of this biggrin.png

Thanks! Annalise is... interesting. I think she's had to fight very hard to get where she is, and so she masks that caring under her attitude. Can't wait for tomorrow's ep to see how they keep building her (as for, you know, another ep. I'm so hooked. It's terrible!)

this is amazing !! please please continue !!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy the next part!

Hey guys! So... back again, briefly. I'm pretty shocking at this whole regular writing thing. But I finally got a bit more to show, so I figured I'd get that up and then keep writing. Really want to get to writing some Oliver - I actually did a drabble for them, in one of my other threads, if anyone is interested - BUT I think I need at least one more part before then. I'm also amused because I started writing this before last week's ep and literally everything I have planned they DID so... excuses. But here, have a teeny-tiny update :-)

He sighed into the mirror, splashing water over his face in the hope of shocking some alertness into it… or at the very least, cool him down a little. Drying his hands on some paper towel, he perched on the sink, running a hand through his hair one final time before pulling out a crumpled note from his pocket.

Kaden Massa – reg – 555 7138

One of Diane’s clients. Ex-clients. Notorious on the corporate scene for his overnight success story… and like any success story, notorious on the street for all he used and abused to get there. Not the most reliable or trustworthy of witnesses, but at best he could get another name and a shag and at worst… he could get an unreliable spout of evidence and a shag. What did he have to lose?

Only a little sanity. Which you sacrificed the instant you stepped foot in that classroom, and you know it.

Now, how to play it was all he had left to reason through. Come in too strong, too lawyer-y, and he’d get suspicious. Come in too soft and he’d just get turned away. He needed that perfect balance of charm, natural curiosity, and an ability to cause pleasure to the extent of mimicking trustworthiness.

Ihh-NGXKT!

It’d be nice if that could stop too. He didn’t care about getting the guy sick – but any sign of weakness meant he needed to put that much extra effort into this act… and effort was the one thing he was running low on right now.

… But who was he kidding. Five minutes and he’d have Massa as putty in his hands.

hih-ISZCH’U!

If he could stop sneezing.

Okay. He could do this. He could do this. He didn’t need to sneeze. Didn’t… didn’t need to…

gxt-hhh-GXT!

Damn it.

… ah… hahh… -GXT!

He sniffed, burying his head into his palms. He wasn’t going to sneeze again. Nope. Not going to happen. The tickling in his sinuses through to his throat, it was all in his imagination, because he was not… going to…

ZSCHHH!-iuhhh…

Screw it. He let his eyes flutter closed, perching on the side of the sink, head bobbing forward as he let the sneezes overtake him. Maybe, just maybe, he could get them all out. Maybe he could get on with his job. Only one way to find out.

• 5 years later...

Well. I totally missed the second part the first time I read this.  I've been binging this show this week and am sooo freakin excited to find yummy Connor pics.  And the second part to this?  So. Hot.