Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pokemon Ash and Brock and sneezing pikachu

Leafeon78

Hello all i am trying to write a pokemon story sorry i still cant spell out sneezes any suggestions of sneeze sounds i would be very greatful sweatdrop.gif.

It just turned morning ash woke up and yawned still feeling really tired however pikachu was bursting with energy next minute someone knocked at the door ash went to the door and answered it brock was there they greeted each other ash then said come in what are we going to do.

brock said dont know how about go on a adventure as we are good at that pikachu started jumping up and down in excitement then stopped and started to sniffle but ignored the itch ash and brock was preparing to go on a adventure they still didnt know where they were going so decided to explore they went out the door pikachu followed but continued to sniffle ash and brock was too busy to notice when pikachu was done sniffing he jumped up on ashes shoulder ready for the adventure.

They were exploring when they come across a forest they had been out for a hour now pikachu started to feel cold then he swiped his nose with a paw this time ash noticed and saw pikachu rubbing his nose with a paw ash was starting to get concerned then out of no where pikachu covered his nose and sneezed 3 times ash asked pikachu if he was ok pikachu just stood there with sad watering eyes so ash picked him up and cuddled him saying that its ok to sneeze but what caused it they dont know brock asked whats wrong.

Ash just replied saying that pikachu just sneezed 3 times they never really heard pikachu sneeze but decided to leave it as it embarrassed him they continued to explore the forest when suddenly pikachu stopped and sneezed once into his paws then sniffled wetly ash went over and wiped his dripping nose which was starting to go pink pikachu nodded his thanks they started walking again later on they got hungry so they all stopped to eat brock handed them some lunch they all started to eat until pikachu stopped and pressed both paws over his nose then stifled 4 wet sneezes so he wouldn't spray his lunch ash and brock blessed him pikachu said thanks than started to eat again once they were all done eating brock cleaned up the mess after they were talking about pikachu and why he was sneezing so much.

they both suggested that he was coming down with a cold but didnt know they both started to walk over to pikachu but then stopped as he had his paws over his nose they waited then pikachu ended up sneezing again after he was done he looked at his paws and noticed there was a lot of spray ash went over and told pikachu to hold out his paws which he applied to ash got a tissue out and cleaned his paws ash felt pikachu's head he felt really warm then ash noticed pikachu was starting to sniffle so ash got a fresh tissue out when he heard pikachu's breath hitch he placed the tissue over his nose and waited for pikachu to sneeze which wasn't long he released 7 wet sneezes ash wiped his sensetive nose.

They were getting really worried as pikachu was sneezing so much ash asked pikachu if he was ok pikachu nodded his head no and starting crying ash picked him up and allowed him to cry as he was feeling sick 5 minutes later pikachu stopped crying ash decided that was enough for one day and took him home.

Thanks for reading hope this was ok shall i contine or not.blushsmiley.gif

I thought this was so cute! As for sneeze spellings, don't worry. I kind of get stumped when it comes to the spellings sometimes, but here are some of my ideas: 'He-tsch' 'ka-tch' 'he-ptch' 'ha-schoo' 'hagxnsh' 'Pika-tchoo' Sorry those are all the ones that come to mind :). Do you think maybe you could add a few more commas or periods in the story? Sorry it's nothing personal it's just that I think it might be a little easier to read ;)

I thought this was so cute! As for sneeze spellings, don't worry. I kind of get stumped when it comes to the spellings sometimes, but here are some of my ideas: 'He-tsch' 'ka-tch' 'he-ptch' 'ha-schoo' 'hagxnsh' 'Pika-tchoo' Sorry those are all the ones that come to mind smile.png. Do you think maybe you could add a few more commas or periods in the story? Sorry it's nothing personal it's just that I think it might be a little easier to read wink.png

Ok thanks for the suggestions i will try to add commas in :)

Very nice story, it's adorable! :)

I agree with rockblock706, this is the sneezes that ussualy come to mind. I'm still a begginer when it comes to writing sneezes too.

Just a suggestion on the story; instead of writing ash asked pikachu if he was okay you could write ash asked pikachu: "are you okay?"

Only a suggestion.

Can't wait to see another chapter! X3

Very nice story, it's adorable! :)

I agree with rockblock706, this is the sneezes that ussualy come to mind. I'm still a begginer when it comes to writing sneezes too.

Just a suggestion on the story; instead of writing ash asked pikachu if he was okay you could write ash asked pikachu: "are you okay?"

Only a suggestion.

Ok thanks for the suggestion I will see about working on another chapter soon.

Very nice story, it's adorable! smile.png

Only a suggestion.

Ok thanks for the suggestion I will see about working on another chapter soon.

Cool! :D

Hello all this is another chapter sorry there's not much of brock.

When they got home ash immediately put pikachu in bed so he could rest up and feel better pikachu did not like feeling weak he wanted to jump up and be active

but couldn't as it would take longer to recover.

Ash went over to pikachu and felt his head he was really warm so ash started stroking him when he heard him sniffle pikachu's breathing started to increase

he got his paws to his nose and prepared to sneeze ( pi...pi...katchoo) pikachu felt really disgusting but couldn't control it as he was ill.

Ash went out got a tissue and wiped his nose which was bright red ash suggested to give him a shower brock agreed as it might help clear his sinuses pikachu

just nodded his head yes so ash went over picked him up and put him in the bathtub and turned the shower on it started to make his nose run suddenly he felt

a sharp tickle ash saw pikachu pointing to the tissue.

Ash got some and placed it to his nose "pikachu released 12 wet sneezes" the tissue was soaked it grossed ash out but left it as his pikachu needed

him more after he was done ash got him out and dried him off when ash finished drying pikachu off he placed him back in bed got a glass of water for him

to drink but returned to find him snoring so ash left him to sleep as he needed it and placed the water on the table.

Ash started talking to brock when they were done talking they both decided to clean the place up it took 15 minutes in total after they

started some activities like running etc before they knew it 2 hours went by it started to get late so brock said good bye and left.

Ash was left alone with pikachu ash went to bed early as he knew pikachu would wake up 1 hour and 37 mins past pikachu woke up

and sneezed into the air he saw a glass of water so he grabbed it and took little sips then placed it back down.

Ash woke up to see how pikachu was doing when he saw pikachu was ok he asked him if he wanted to sleep with him

pikachu nodded yes and followed ash got back in bed pikachu layed next him ash placed the bed cover over them both

it took a while but eventually both fell back to sleep.

Thanks for reading biggrinsmiley.gif

Another adorable chapter! X3 And it's much easier to read to. wink.png

Thank you i made sure it was a little easier by taking my time.

Another adorable chapter! X3 And it's much easier to read to. wink.png

Thank you i made sure it was a little easier by taking my time.

Yes, you are really getting the hang of it! Also as another suggestion you could read it out loud to see if any sentences are run-on and then you could place your commas and periods in from there. I look forward to reading more!