Sneeze Fetish Forum

Feeling Froggy (TWAU/Fables- Flycatcher)

PuppetMaster64

AN: this is my first time posting anything here, and since I've been too shy to use this account I'm pretty new to this. let me know if I can do better or if there's something I need to change. also, sorry for the cliche title sweatdrop.gif

Characters: Flycatcher, Bigby Wolf

Spoilers: None

Warning(s): Smoking

Smoke filled the dimly lit office as Bigby’s cigarette burned away in his fingers, ashes falling to the desk unnoticed. Though it was still early in the day he had immersed himself in the stack of paperwork Snow had given him, all of them reports of fables that were scheduled to go to the farm. It all either had to be approved or tossed by the end of the day, and he wasn’t one to let Snow down. He scratched at his stubble in thought, thinking that there was something more to this sudden workload…

His quiet sanctuary was broken by a soft knock at his door, and it was opened by none other than Flycatcher. Bigby should have figured—He was the only fable polite enough to knock.

“Hey, Bigby.” Flycatcher said, broom in hand. “I’m uh, here to clean your office. Like always.” He gave a small cough as he finished talking. “About time.” Bigby replied. “Come on in, Flycatcher.”

The second the door closed behind him, Fly’s head jerked towards the floor, a strong tickle suddenly taking hold of him. “Itsshh!” He sneezed, his hands gripping the broom.

“Gesundheit.” Bigby muttered, his face buried in his work. “Oh, uh, t-thank you.” The janitor replied, rubbing a finger under his nose. Without another word from either of them he began sweeping the floor, as usual. Silence once again filled the room, but not for long.

A minute had barely passed before Fly stopped abruptly, dropping the broom as his hands flew to his mouth. “Hih--! Hitchew!” He pinched his nose between his fingers as the second sneeze came, attempting to stifle it. Xxshh!

Bigby didn’t seem to notice the janitor’s desperate effort; he was leaned back in his chair, staring long and hard at the paper. “Flycatcher,” He called, tossing the paper on the desk. “Have you seen these orders yet?”

“H-Huh?” Fly turned toward him, sniffling loudly. “No, I haven’t. Thehh…They’re all the fables I have to take to the farm, right?” He asked, rubbing his nose again. “I’m not going ‘t-till Thursday.”

“There’s something else going on, Flycatcher.” Bigby spread the papers out on his desk, and began pointing to the mugshots of various fables. “I haven’t seen these fables in months, maybe even years. The Crooked Man could have been hiding them all this time, and now that’s he’s gone they’ve got no protection!”

“I…I don’t know ab...uhh…about all t-thaaaHhh…” He took shallow breaths, slack-jawed as he frantically went for the rag in back pocket. Bigby had only just noticed him, and cocked his head in confusion.

“Fly—“

“TSCHH!” He sneezed loudly, burying his nose into the rag. “Heh’ptCHh! TchStHH!” He turned away from Bigby, embarrassed. “I’m sor-hhHh! Huh’sShyew! Uh…I’m s-sorry…” He mumbled, his voice scraping its way out of his throat.

Bigby’s perplexed expression softened, seeing how visibly miserable he was. “Flycatcher, are you sick?” He asked. “Y-Yeah,” Fly said, shoving the rag back into his back pocket. “I woke up with a cold this morning. But really, I-I don’t…feel…ehh…Atchoo!”

He didn’t bother trying to cover that one, and a few papers from Bigby’s desk were blown onto the floor. Bigby stood up almost immediately, taking Fly’s arm and pulling him towards the door. “Go see Doctor Swineheart, Fly, before you infect all of the Woodlands. Tell him to put the bill on us” “B-But I’m not that sick!” He protested with a cough.

Bigby, determined to hear none of it after the last fit, pushed Fly out the door and closed it before he could say another word. But not before he heard one last sneeze ring out in the hall...

Aww yis, more TWAU fics make me very, very happy. I love that you did Flycatcher! I hadn't even thought about him in a fetish context, but I really enjoy him as a character, he's like a big gangly puppy. Or... tadpole? Anyway, this ficlet was adorable. Your writing is lovely, I wouldn't guess that you're new at this at all :D

“I…I don’t know ab...uhh…about all t-thaaaHhh…” He took shallow breaths, slack-jawed as he frantically went for the rag in back pocket.

This part, so much aww. And ugh, the stammery apology afterwards, you're tugging on my hearstrings here :heart: Poor Fly.

“Go see Doctor Swineheart, Fly, before you infect all of the Woodlands. Tell him to put the bill on us”

Ohhh nooo that would just be... so terrible. *shifty-eyes*

Thanks for sharing! Definitely looking forward to seeing more from you!

Holy crap this is awesome. I found Flycatcher to be super adorable in the game and I love that you made a fic with him! The way he's so apologetic about his sneezing it is super hot too! Thanks for sharing this sexy amazingness!