Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Game On" -- Hetalia -- Prussia, M [For Hachimitsu Tea~!] (3/3)

SterlingSilver

I can't even!! *explodes* THAT WAS THAT WASSSSS PERFECT GOLD OMG!!! I loved that so much I was super sad when it ended! I enjoyed that so much it was bueatiful. You my dear have an impressive gift

I almost fell out of my chair the other day when I saw the 3/3 update, I was hyperventilating so badly that I couldn't reply either. And OMG can I say adorable??? A clinger? I love that! And LOL @ Germany, that phone part was so perfect on so many levels! Aaaaaah love love!

I SAW 3/3 AND I WAS LIKE

NO WAY OMG

YSE

OMG

OMGGGGGGG

I TAKE IT THAT YOU DON'T MIND BEING IN MY BASEMENT FOREVER SO I'M JUST GOING TO ABDUCT YOU NOW

This turn of events is just omfg :heart: In the words of my current favorite game, my current status after reading this is "loins afire." I'm just going to shamelessly reread this again = v =; I've read it too many times already, really got my game on

• 1 year later...

Oh my gosh, this was a fantastically well written story! Oh my gosh, it just kept getting better and better.

Some of my favorite scenes include the bar scene, that one life from Russia and Prussia's reaction to him just had me dying.

When Austria goes over to Prussia and offers him help. Loved it when Austria kept him from rubbing his eyes. And finally! The scene where Austria is being tickled by Prussia's hair. I can just imagine it, so cute. Even afterwards, how he kept sneezing every time time Prussia hitched and sneezed.

The sneeze spellings were pretty on point too, I could just hear them happening. Man, oh man, I really do hope you write more. Not of this story, but more in general. I'd love to see what other great stories you can come up with :D