Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are You Done? (Harry Styles Sneeze Fic)

spirit

A/N: hello. so this is a harry sneeze fic. sorry my writing sucks major ass and sorry if it reminds you of a third grader's writing. but just picture everything and i hope you enjoy it? (sorry if there are any mistakes)

---

Alison's pov

I sighed as i got out of my car. High school sucked. I had 3 tests tomorrow and on top of that, my math teacher decided to load me with math homework that would probably take, like, 2 years to complete.

I fished for my keys in my pockets as I walked up to the front door wanting to do nothing more than relax over orange juice. But i knew i had to study my ass off.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind me.

"Hi!" Someone chirped, making me jump and drop my keys and let out a tiny screech.

"You scared me" i breathed, picking up my keys.

Harry threw his head back in laughter. He wore a brown plaid shirt and his signature tight black jeans. "your face was priceless!" he continued to laugh.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. Harry followed me, his boots sounding on the floor behind me.

"So... Why are you here anyway?" And how did you get in?" I asked once his laughter seized.

"i wanted to see you. plus i was bored. i didn't feeling like going to classes today." he ends with a cough (A/N its gonna start soon bish). and shrugs, as if it's a normal thing to skip classes. I would never do that.

I didn't really know what Harry and I were. We acted like we were dating but we really weren't, because Like, we never made a commitment or anything. Many people at my school thought we were because they'd seen us together at malls and parties and someone even saw us in his car together. But when someone asked if we were dating, we'd laugh and say no. We knew each other for about 3 years now. Harry's in college, while I was still a senior. I wouldn't say he was my "best friend" because, well, i don't know, I just wouldn't. he probably wouldn't either.

I dropped my backpack on the floor next to my bed as i entered my room and stepped out of my tight, heavy boots. Harry took a seat on one of the love-seats next to my bed, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees.

"I have homework" i said, "So much homework. And i have 3 tests tomorrow. and it is so hard. how am i supposed to study for three tests and then do a bunch of homework all in one day? Ugh this is so stressful."

Harry chuckled. "High school wasn't that hard" he said.

"That is probably because you failed. I-"

"I didn't" he said, looking up to meet my eyes.

"Whatever. This is so..ugh!" I threw my hands in the air annoyedly and slumped on the bed opposite to harry. "I don't even want to go to school anymore".

He chuckled again and we stayed in silence for the next couple of minutes. What was wrong with teachers these days? they should know how annoying and stupid it is to give a shit load of homework each day. I sighed in annoyance.

"so.. are you just gonna watch me study...?" i finally spoke, picking up my backpack from the floor.

He shrugged, blinking a bit more rapidly than usual.

I shrugged as well, sighing for probably the 10th time today. I emptied the backpack on the bed as i began to start my homework.

"HaEESHOO!!" Harry suddenly sneezed into his fist.

i chuckled lightly at the cute sound. "ew harry. you have an elbow for a reason".

"Hmm" he hummed and coughed slightly.

I move to lay on my stomach on the bed, bending my knees to lift my feet up in the air.

"HaISHEW!!" He sneezed again.

"bless you! are you done?" i asked playfully, not turning around to face him. "and you should go wash your hands".

"how would you even know i sneezed in my hand, you aren't even facing me"

"Because i do" i stared at my paper.

"I need water" he sighed and got up and left the room.

A/N: so yeah. i wrote this a few months ago but decided to put it up now lol. anyway tell me if you guys liked it and want a part two? (if i am putting up a part two, there will definitely be more sneezing in it i promise) i really hope someone reads this bc i'm scared and have no clue how to delete it if no one does.

A/N: hello. so this is a harry sneeze fic. sorry my writing sucks major ass and sorry if it reminds you of a third grader's writing. but just picture everything and i hope you enjoy it? (sorry if there are any mistakes)

---

Alison's pov

I sighed as i got out of my car. High school sucked. I had 3 tests tomorrow and on top of that, my math teacher decided to load me with math homework that would probably take, like, 2 years to complete.

I fished for my keys in my pockets as I walked up to the front door wanting to do nothing more than relax over orange juice. But i knew i had to study my ass off.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind me.

"Hi!" Someone chirped, making me jump and drop my keys and let out a tiny screech.

"You scared me" i breathed, picking up my keys.

Harry threw his head back in laughter. He wore a brown plaid shirt and his signature tight black jeans. "your face was priceless!" he continued to laugh.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. Harry followed me, his boots sounding on the floor behind me.

"So... Why are you here anyway?" And how did you get in?" I asked once his laughter seized.

"i wanted to see you. plus i was bored. i didn't feeling like going to classes today." he ends with a cough (A/N its gonna start soon bish). and shrugs, as if it's a normal thing to skip classes. I would never do that.

I didn't really know what Harry and I were. We acted like we were dating but we really weren't, because Like, we never made a commitment or anything. Many people at my school thought we were because they'd seen us together at malls and parties and someone even saw us in his car together. But when someone asked if we were dating, we'd laugh and say no. We knew each other for about 3 years now. Harry's in college, while I was still a senior. I wouldn't say he was my "best friend" because, well, i don't know, I just wouldn't. he probably wouldn't either.

I dropped my backpack on the floor next to my bed as i entered my room and stepped out of my tight, heavy boots. Harry took a seat on one of the love-seats next to my bed, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees.

"I have homework" i said, "So much homework. And i have 3 tests tomorrow. and it is so hard. how am i supposed to study for three tests and then do a bunch of homework all in one day? Ugh this is so stressful."

Harry chuckled. "High school wasn't that hard" he said.

"That is probably because you failed. I-"

"I didn't" he said, looking up to meet my eyes.

"Whatever. This is so..ugh!" I threw my hands in the air annoyedly and slumped on the bed opposite to harry. "I don't even want to go to school anymore".

He chuckled again and we stayed in silence for the next couple of minutes. What was wrong with teachers these days? they should know how annoying and stupid it is to give a shit load of homework each day. I sighed in annoyance.

"so.. are you just gonna watch me study...?" i finally spoke, picking up my backpack from the floor.

He shrugged, blinking a bit more rapidly than usual.

I shrugged as well, sighing for probably the 10th time today. I emptied the backpack on the bed as i began to start my homework.

"HaEESHOO!!" Harry suddenly sneezed into his fist.

i chuckled lightly at the cute sound. "ew harry. you have an elbow for a reason".

"Hmm" he hummed and coughed slightly.

I move to lay on my stomach on the bed, bending my knees to lift my feet up in the air.

"HaISHEW!!" He sneezed again.

"bless you! are you done?" i asked playfully, not turning around to face him. "and you should go wash your hands".

"how would you even know i sneezed in my hand, you aren't even facing me"

"Because i do" i stared at my paper.

"I need water" he sighed and got up and left the room.

A/N: so yeah. i wrote this a few months ago but decided to put it up now lol. anyway tell me if you guys liked it and want a part two? (if i am putting up a part two, there will definitely be more sneezing in it i promise) i really hope someone reads this bc i'm scared and have no clue how to delete it if no one does.

oh my gosh i suck. there is supposed to be a third sneeze right after the second one oops please imagine it this way?

Don't sweat it lol. I acted exactly like you the first time I posted a story, only I accidentally posted it when it was only half way done >.< I felt like an idiot, and I know the shy and embarrassed feeling that you get when you post your first story. But let me tell you, this is off to a real good start! I'm impressed clapping.gif Definitely look forward to reading a second part

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...