Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sibling Rivalry - SPN

v a n i l l a

This is an idea I got after watching the episode with the fake legend that turned real in season one, when Sam and Dean were pulling pranks on each other. Not sure when I'll have this set, but probably somewhere around season two? I dunno. But keeping with the pranking vibe from the season one episode. Sorry, probably not gonna have any sneezing or anything in this chapter, but it's coming, I promise.

A black 1967 Chevy Impala swerved to the side of the empty dirt road, accompanied by two brothers that resembled children. Not in their appearances, but in their actions. The older one laughed victoriously, his voice giddy with mischief, while the younger pouted crossly, exiting the car and slamming its door.

The smirk ebbed from the older boy's expression for a moment. "Hey, don't take it out on my baby, alright?" he ordered sternly, petting the car gently as if to comfort it.

The younger boy rolled his eyes, chuckling in disbelief. "Are you serious?" He held up a small, plush clown toy with a painted on smile. The yellow fabric on the clothing was slightly torn and pretty faded, and the frizzy red hair looked like it'd gotten caught in a garbage disposal.

The older boy broke out laughing again, the smirk resurfacing. "Come on, I found it at the last victim's house. It's funny," he insisted. Somehow, even when he laughed, he managed to sound obnoxious and arrogant, but in a way that made it hard to dislike him. For some people, at least. His brother was not one of those people.

"It's 'funny' to put this thing in the friggin' glove compartment?"

"It was a joke, Sammy. You gotta learn how to have fun in life. Can't just keep goin' around, takin' everything so seriously."

"Dean," he pressed, his voice threatening him to stop talking.

"Did it make you like this?" Dean inquired, his voice annoyingly knowing; not an unusual tone for him to use.

"What?! What are you--"

"Dad and Jessica's deaths. I mean, you were always a buzzkill, but--"

"What, you think it did something to me? Look, just 'cause I don't act just like you, that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with me."

"Never said that, Sammy. Just think you need to lighten up, that's all." Dean's voice was back to its usual tone; calm, collected, glinted with sarcasm even when unnecessary, and filled with a resounding confidence that he was always right.

"Whatever. I'm driving this time," Sam muttered, slipping back into the car and slamming the door closed again.

"Easy there," Dean warned, once again anxious for the wellbeing of his beloved car.

"Alright, where're we going to next? Got any leads?" Sam inquired, changing the subject.

"Not yet. Figured we could stop by the roadhouse, see if Ash's found something about the demon or if they've heard anything interesting." Sam dipped his head in response, his hands tightening on the steering wheel as he veered back into the dirt road, heading off towards Nebraska. Dean took a deep breath, leaning against the top of the seat, as the car didn't have an actual headrest. "I'm exhausted, Sammy. Wake me up when we get to the roadhouse."

--

TBC. Sorry that it isn't too interesting yet. I just wanted to set up some character establishment first before I get to the fun stuff. I'll add more later

Yeah I agree completely, I'm really looking forward to it as well, Especially since you've really got Dean and Sam's characters down in the way that you write your dialogue; and I just love the fact that Sam got all hissy over the fact that Dean put a clown toy in the glove box. Haha!!

Aww, I love the way that you describe them, really painting their personalities and everything through the narration! And season two is one of my favorites (I love the earlier ones honestly... like the first three?) and I can't wait for the roadhouse!!!

I had a massive paragraph typed, and it's gone. Gosh freaking dang it. I'm really sorry for the delay.

Ooooh! If this is going where I think it's going, I'm super excited! And even if it isn't, I'm super excited!!

Also Jo, Ellen and Ash are my favorites!! I can't wait.

You write their personalities so well, this is bound to be amazing.

It SUCKS when that happens. Once my computer deleted an entire essay that I wrote, and I cried! Now I press the save button obsessively like every few words.

Hope to read more soon! :)

I really liked the opening paragraphs - describing them as boys. This will turn out great. :) I write using a Chromebook...automatic saving means less thinking on my part. That usually works out in my favor. turned.gif Very excited for the next part!

• 3 weeks later...

(I got a bit caught up in the seasons of Supernatural and school and everything... I'm at season eight, and I think I want to resume in that period of the show. Sorry for taking so long and sorry for switching directions with this. Would you mind if I put it in the time period of season eight, around episode eight, with Sam, Dean & Cas working cases together?)

(I got a bit caught up in the seasons of Supernatural and school and everything... I'm at season eight, and I think I want to resume in that period of the show. Sorry for taking so long and sorry for switching directions with this. Would you mind if I put it in the time period of season eight, around episode eight, with Sam, Dean & Cas working cases together?)

Cool with me :) It's your story and I'm sure it'll be great no matter what! It's just not the same when you aren't totally into what you're writing. Can't wait to see what's next!