Sneeze Fetish Forum

CHOCOLATE <3

Oh my good god. The intensity of his sneezing is just making my chest swell!

The feels from this are too strong- blowup.gif Oh look what you've done to me... biggrin.png

Hahahaha XD I was totally torturing myself writing this

OMG THIS IS LIKE THE BEST SNEEZEFIC IVE EVER READ POOR SNEEZY HARRY biggrin.png

I SECOND THIS JUST ASDFGHJKL

XD thank you so much! hahaha

SneezingCosmos

Even though I know that being out in the rain doesn't necessarily make people sick, I still love the idea of it at least worsening someone's ills :) I always love to see that be an element of your writing; you do it really well!

Even though I know that being out in the rain doesn't necessarily make people sick, I still love the idea of it at least worsening someone's ills smile.png I always love to see that be an element of your writing; you do it really well!

Yeah, only if their immune system is lowered

Thank you :)

SneezingCosmos

Even though I know that being out in the rain doesn't necessarily make people sick, I still love the idea of it at least worsening someone's ills /> I always love to see that be an element of your writing; you do it really well!

Thank you :) />

You're welcome! Thank you, again, for giving me the links to these stories! It's been a lot of fun reading them. The way you spell sneezes is very cute and the sheer number of them makes it that much more fun to imagine what those drawn-out fits sound like :P

Even though I know that being out in the rain doesn't necessarily make people sick, I still love the idea of it at least worsening someone's ills /> I always love to see that be an element of your writing; you do it really well!

Thank you smile.png />

You're welcome! Thank you, again, for giving me the links to these stories! It's been a lot of fun reading them. The way you spell sneezes is very cute and the sheer number of them makes it that much more fun to imagine what those drawn-out fits sound like tonguesmiley.gif

torturing them is my favorite (<-- Pfft...who said THAT)

Thank you again :D XD