Sneeze Fetish Forum

Caught Off Guard. (The Walking Dead, Andrea/Michonne)

Deadsh0t

I'm back with another fanfic! This is set at the start of season 3 of the Walking Dead, a week or so before Andrea and Michonne are picked up by the Governor's guys. I'm not usually into colds, but I decided to give writing sickfic a try, so I hope I got it right for all you sickness lovers out there. Implied f/f, so if you're not into that, I'd advise not reading. If you guys like, I'll write more, so do let me know what you think! :)

------------------------------------------------

“I’m coming with you,” Andrea insisted defiantly, rising shakily to her feet from the cold floor of the storage warehouse she and her companion had chosen as their sanctuary.

Michonne shook her head.

“No.” was all the response she gave as she picked up her katana from where it rested against the wall and slung it over her shoulder/

“Michonne, I’m fi-…ah….heh…” her words trailed off as a faraway look settled over her features and her breath began to hitch. She sniffed hard, rubbing her nose on the back of her hand to fend off the itch. “I’m fine.”

The other woman narrowed her eyes, tilting her head slightly as she eyed Andrea up and down. She certainly didn't look fine, with her lilywhite complexion turned to a sickly pallid, save for the feverish splash of red over her cheeks and chapped, congested nose.

“No. I need you well rested; we’re moving tomorrow.”

Andrea blinked. “Tomorrow?! But we’ve only been here what? Three days?”

“That’s long enough,” Michonne replied firmly, folding her arms across her chest. “That’s the way it is out here. If you want to live you-…”

“Ahtiish! Heh…Heh’tisssh!” Andrea sniffled thickly, wiping her nose on her sleeve.

“…-keep moving.” Michonne finished, grimacing slightly. “I’m gonna go see if I can find some tissues out there.”

Andrea frowned, reaching a hand out to rest on an empty steel container beside her, so that she might keep herself upright. Even standing proved quite the draining effort in her sickly state, especially as those sneezes had made her light-headed.

“I worry about you being alone out there.”

“I made it all right on my own for months. This is no different.” Michonne responded coldly, turning to leave.

Andrea sighed resignedly and called after her with a sudden, almost fearful urgency.

“Michonne…”

The dreadlocked woman turned back, arching a brow enquiringly. The sight that met her eyes caught the stoic survivor quite entirely off-guard. Andrea’s head was tilted back slightly, lips parted and eyelids half-closed, hand hovering in front of her face as her reddened nose twitched desperately in an attempt to coax out the impending sneeze. She looked so vulnerable that Michonne felt a twinge of guilt twist in her chest like a cold knife.

“A’tissh! Heh’tissh! K’tch! K’tch!....Heh…Hiihh…A’tisshew!” That last sneeze was so forceful it sounded painful and for a moment, Michonne felt an intense urge to wrap her arms around the other woman and comfort her. She gritted her teeth and forced the thought back down under a steely mask of aloofness.

“Be careful.” Andrea pleaded with a tortured sniffle.

“Always.”

As Michonne left, her footsteps stealthy as a soft breeze, she hesitated, staring pensively at the two Walkers she kept chained at the door. They growled and shuffled aimlessly towards her upon catching sight of her but this time, she kept them chained. Leaving them to act as a pair of grim, particularly useless guard dogs, she pulled her hood up over her head and slipped through a hole in the fence at the back of the warehouse compound. It wasn’t much, but it at least provided her with some twisted sort of peace of mind.

I love this! Michonne is one of my favourite characters; you write both so well!

I love this! Michonne is one of my favourite characters; you write both so well!

Oh my gosh thank you so much! She's one of my favourite characters ever, too! I'm so glad you think I've written her in-character. :)