Sneeze Fetish Forum

Three SPN comment meme fills

gingerdean

Ok, so...I'm not really active on this site- in fact, this will be my first post. But I know there is a LOT of love for SPN on here, so I wanted to share my few meager fills from tarotgal's comment fic meme. Links are posted below. I hope that format is ok.

Colds, Cats, and Afghans

Prompt: "A sickly Dean's interviewing someone for a case, and ends up having a really rough sneezing fit. So rough that whomever he's interviewing bundles him up in blankets on their couch and insists on calling his "partner" to come pick him up. Dean's to busy sneezing and recovering from sneezing to protest."

http://gingerdean.livejournal.com/2014/06/14/

Stowaway

John won't let Sam have a dog. That's been pretty well drummed into Sam by now. But John technically never said anything about not having a cat. So what if Sam picks up a stray and hides it in his dufflebag in the back seat? It will be quiet...but Dean won't be quiet for long.

http://gingerdean.livejournal.com/2014/06/15/

Bless You, Sasquatch

Prompt: Sam's sneezes are sudden, explosive, loud, and always startle Dean when he tries to concentrate on something.

http://gingerdean.livejournal.com/2014/06/29/

Totally in love with "stowaway"

Just perfect

Loved Sam realizing that Dean was going to suffer rather than give him up.

And the ending was so sweet. Really just such a great read.

Stowaway completely stole my heart in so many ways. It was beautiful! :cry:

• 1 month later...

Ok, I've been trying to do that thing where I can copy and reply to each comment all in one post, but apparently I'm too computer illiterate to figure it out. shy.gif So, a blanket 'thank you' to all your lovely comments. Much appreciated!

Ok, I've been trying to do that thing where I can copy and reply to each comment all in one post, but apparently I'm too computer illiterate to figure it out. shy.gif So, a blanket 'thank you' to all your lovely comments. Much appreciated!

I would like to assist you. :) At the bottom right of each comment, there should be three boxes. In order MultiQuote Quote Selective Quote. The Quote allows you to reply to a single comment. To reply to multiple comments, click the Multiquote on each comment you wish to reply to and a box will appear at the bottom right of your screen. When you have all the comments you want selected, click the black box (at the bottom right of your screen) that says, Reply to (number of comments) quoted post(s). And the Selective Quote is used to reply to a highlighted section. Like, if you wanted to comment on a specific sentence or phrase but not the entire thing, you would highlight that area and click Selective Quote.

I hope this helps and that I've explained it correctly. :sweatdrop:

fang815- thank you very much! I really appreciate your help. I'm not very computer savy, to say the least, but I'm working on it smile.png

fang815- thank you very much! I really appreciate your help. I'm not very computer savy, to say the least, but I'm working on it smile.png

No problem at all. I was glad to help :)

You'll warm up in no time thumbsup.gif