Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pachirisu's gets sick (Pokemon Fanfiction)

Sonicman

Pachirisu: oh boy. now i think i'm getting sick. Chinchino: really? Pachirisu: yes. sniffle sniffle. you got me sick when you sneezed on me back there. Chinchino: yeah. i'm sorry about that but i had nowhere to sneeze. Pachirisu: ahchoo. Plusle: oh boy. i better make you some soup then. Chinchino, can you get more tissues for her? Chinchino: i'll try but i didn't see any in the house here. Pachirisu pulls a blanket over her and sneezes again. Pachirisu: i hope she finds something softer than those tissues i used before as my nose is getting puffy. Plusle: yeah. it's getting red. Chinchino goes to the cellar and looks around for tissues. Chinchino: got to find softer tissues for Pachirisu. ah. maybe these will do. she finds a bunch of soft scarfs. Chinchino: well their not tissues but they will work as makeshift tissues. Pachirisu: ahchoo. Plusle: hold tight. the soup will be ready soon. Chinchino: i couldn't find any tissues so these scarves will have to do. Pachirisu takes one and blows her nose thickly into it. Chinchino: oh dear. the sound of your nose blowing tells me your sick now.

Plusle: i see you found my soft scarves. they will work as tissues for the time being. Pachirisu starts to shiver a little bit and takes another scarf. Chinchino: are you cold she said as Pachirisu wraps the soft scarf around her body. Pachirisu: yes. ahchoo. Plusle: those scarves though won't last long. Pachirisu sneezes three more times. Chinchino: i'll get you some tea to sip on. Chinchino leaves while Pachirisu sneezes yet again. Pachirisu: oh my poor nose. she blows her nose in another scarf as Chinchino brings back the tea. Chinchino: here. sip this. it will help you. Pachirisu sips the tea as more snot runs from her nose. Chinchino: oh my. your snot is getting in the cup. Pachirisu: i knew it she said wiping her nose on the blanket. Plusle: soup is almost ready. Chinchino: you better hurry. her nose is running everywhere. Pachirisu take the paper from under the tea cup and blows her nose for a third time. Chinchino: that paper wasn't really meant for that. Pachirisu: yeah. it hurt too. my nose is so red. Pachirisu: ahchoo. ahchoo. ahchoo. Chinchino: oh dear. we're running out of scarfs here too. there's only a couple left. Plusle: i've actualy got a speical doll scarf i use sometimes when i run out of tissues and things. it's small but it will work.

Pachirisu blows her nose in the third scarf. Plusle: ok. Soup is just about ready now. Chinchino: umm. where did you say that doll scarf was she said as Pachirisu blew her nose with the last scarf and drops it next to the other snotty scarfs on the floor. Plusle: i keep it on a doll next to my bed. it's almost never been used. Chinchino goes to Plusle's room and sees the doll. Chinchino: wow! what a pretty doll. it would almost be a shame to use such a pretty scarf as a tissue but Pachirisu needs it. she tugs at the scarf and it loosens. Pachirisu sneezes five times as even more snot runs from her nose. Plusle: here's your soup. wow! you've got a really big runny nose now. even bigger than i thought. Pachirisu takes the spoon with snot sitting on her face and takes a sip. Pachirisu: it's good soup she said in a muffled voice. Plulse: oh dear. your snot is getting in the soup. Pachirisu: i know she said dabbing her nose with the scarf around her neck. Chinchino: it took a while to get the scarf loose but here it is she holding it up. Plusle: yes. it's a pretty scarf. too bad it has to be used on Pachirisu's nose now. Pachirisu: are you sure? i don't think i want to use such a pretty scarf on my nose. Plusle: yes. you need it now more than ever with all that snot running from your nose.

Pachirisu: ok. this may get a little messy Plusle. Plusle: i know. Chinchino: ok. cool. Pachirisu takes the doll scarf and blows her nose very thickly into it getting a little snot on her paws. Pachirisu: ah. so much better she said handing it to Plusle. Plusle: umm. ewwwwwww. don't hand it to me silly. wash it off first. Chinchino: here. i'll clean it up for you Plusle. Plusle: feel better now Pachirisu? Pachirisu: not really but at least my nose stopped running for now. Pachirisu's nose runs yet again. Pachirisu: oh boy. Plusle: now what? Pachirisu grabs Plusle's tail and blows loudly on it. Plusle: hey! not on my tail! Chinchino: oh my.

Great fic! I feel so bad for Pachirisu! I thought it was really funny when Pachirisu blew it's nose on Plusle's tail yay.gif . Are you going to write about Plusle next time?

Great fic! I feel so bad for Pachirisu! I thought it was really funny when Pachirisu blew it's nose on Plusle's tail yay.gif . Are you going to write about Plusle next time?

yes. and thanks. i will be writing one for Plusle too.

You're welcome. Do you think you can make Plusle's sneezes interfere with Plusle's attack moves?

You're welcome. Do you think you can make Plusle's sneezes interfere with Plusle's attack moves?

sure. i can do that