Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Fault in Our Stars Fic

rockblock706

I just started this. Finished part 3.

I'd been following tho story for a whole but never read it until now bec I was reading Paper Towns by John Green.

I like this fic so far. Can't wait to continue.

EDIT: Finished. Pretty good. good writing.

Edited by flowerpower67

I just started this. Finished part 3.

I'd been following tho story for a whole but never read it until now bec I was reading Paper Towns by John Green.

I like this fic so far. Can't wait to continue.

EDIT: Finished. Pretty good. good writing.

Heehee thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

• 3 months later...

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughtful comments! I am blushing at how sweet you guys are Also, happy fourth of July everyone!!! As a present, I've decided to finish part 2 today! You guys couldn't have earned it more with your awesomeness. Just to alert you I decided to write out the part where

Spoiler

Hazel and Augustus go to Peter Vanhouten's house and get yelled at, because wouldn't that be horrible for Augustus to experience while being sick?

So here you go!

How did you do that spoiler thing?

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughtful comments! I am blushing at how sweet you guys are Also, happy fourth of July everyone!!! As a present, I've decided to finish part 2 today! You guys couldn't have earned it more with your awesomeness. Just to alert you I decided to write out the part where

Spoiler

Hazel and Augustus go to Peter Vanhouten's house and get yelled at, because wouldn't that be horrible for Augustus to experience while being sick?

So here you go!

You have to be on the computer to do it- there will be a bbc code button or something and then there will be a spoiler button and you write where it tells you to. I think.

Spoiler

So here you go!

You have to be on the computer to do it- there will be a bbc code button or something and then there will be a spoiler button and you write where it tells you to. I think.

I got it to work m. An admin helped me. Thank you though.

Spoiler

So here you go!

I got it to work m. An admin helped me. Thank you though.

You're welcome. Glad to hear you got it to work.