Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chinchino's sick day. (Pokemon fanfiction)

Sonicman

Chinchino: oh boy. i wish i wasn't getting sick out here. Pachirisu: well it's not like you can help it. you have a cold after all and we're on a mission to boot. Chinchino: i know. they continue walking along as Chinchino's nose fills up with snot. Chinchino: oh boy. my nose is filling up. Pachirisu: oh! quick, use this she said handing Chinchino a candy wrapper. Chinchino: huh? this is a candy wrapper. Pachirisu: i know but we're out of tissues if you remember. Chinchino: oh. i forgot. she blows her nose in the wrapper. a few minutes later her nose fills up with more snot. Chinchino: not again. Pachirisu: don't sniffle or it will start running. Chinchino: i'm trying not to. snot was sitting at the edge of her nose. Pachirisu: we're about an half hour from the place we need to go to. Chinchino: i really need a tissue. ahchoo. snot starts to run from her nose. Pachirisu: i was hoping you wouldn't do that either.

Chinchino: don't you have anything in that bag i can use? ahchoo. Pachirisu: if we did i would give it to you. Pachirisu: sigh. i know there's something in here for you to use. she looks around. Chinchino has snot all over her face. Pachirisu: here. use this wash cloth and clean your face. Chinchino cleans her face off and blows her nose for a second time. Pachirisu: well at least your face is clean. they continue walking as even more snot fills Chinchino's nose. Chinchino: oh. it happening for a third time. Pachirisu: and now we're out of stuff for you to use. Chinchino: what about that pink tissue paper in the bag? Pachirisu: no! that's the letter we have to deliver. Chinchino: ah ah. Pachirisu quickly looks around and puts the bag in front of her. Chinchino sneezes on the bag. Chinchino: sorry. now my snot is all over the bag too. Chinchino blows her nose in her white scarf which is a part of her body. Pachirisu: it's ok. Pachirisu cleans off the bag. well since the bag is made from a scarf i'd let you use it if it wasn't holding our stuff. Chinchino: ahchoo. Pachirisu: oh boy. you've got the biggest runnynose i've ever seen Chinchino. Chinchino: oh! then that pink tissue paper may be the only option i have. Pachirisu: no! i promised nothing would happen to the pink tissue paper. if it gets wet because you blew you nose in it the ink will run. in fact it's kind of weird how Minun wrote on this thin tissue paper. it almost seems like it would tear.

Pachirisu: we're almost there. Chinchino dabs her nose with her scarfs. Chinchino: ahchoo. aww man. Pachirisu; i'm sure Plusle will have plenty of stuff for you to use. they reach the door. Chinchino knocks on it while trying to hold back another sneeze. Plusle: hi Chinchino and Pachirisu. oh! he sees all the snot sitting on Chinchino's face. Plusle: are you sick? Chinchino: yes. ahchoo. Plusle: well your in luck. i can help you out. but first lets get something for your poor nose. Pachirisu: oh, here Plusle. this is for you. Plusle: oh yes. Pachirisu: just let me find it for you. here Chinchino, hold this while i look for the letter. Chinchino grabs the pink tissue paper from Pachirisu. Plusle realizes it's the letter. Chinchino looks at Plusle and Plusle nods. Chinchino puts the pink tissue paper over her nose and blows very loudly into it. Chinchino: ah that's so much better. this pink tissue paper is now a big snot ball. Pachirisu: oh no! you blew your nose on the letter. Plusle: no. it's ok. i figured something like this might happen so i called Minun in advance. Chinchino puts the very snotty tissue paper back on her nose and blows again.

Plusle: wow. that tissue paper is soaking wet now. Pachirisu: yeah it is. it doesn't take very much to get that kind of paper soaked. Chinchino throws the soaking wet tissue paper in the trash and sits down. Pachirisu: now i think i'm feeling it as well. ahchoo. Chinchino: not you too. i think i might have sneezed on you just a little bit back there. Pachirisu: yes. you did. ahchoo. Plusle: well here we go again.

i will be making a part two to this one. hope you guys like this one. yes i know i used the word snot a lot in this story. not like that would effect anything

Here's some advice....seperate you paragraphs. Especially when people talk. You dont want it to bunch up and then its like a bulk of stuff. Ex:

Me: i had this tickle in my nose...i didnt understand it at all.

You: are you alright? Your nose seems to be red.

Me: im ok. Thanks for asking....hetchoo.

You: whoa. Uh...bless you.

Me: thangk you....i think ib getting sick.

Like that. Also when you start a brand new paragraph, captialize the first letter of the word. Ok? Good story.

Here's some advice....seperate you paragraphs. Especially when people talk. You dont want it to bunch up and then its like a bulk of stuff. Ex:

Me: i had this tickle in my nose...i didnt understand it at all.

You: are you alright? Your nose seems to be red.

Me: im ok. Thanks for asking....hetchoo.

You: whoa. Uh...bless you.

Me: thangk you....i think ib getting sick.

Like that. Also when you start a brand new paragraph, captialize the first letter of the word. Ok? Good story.

thanks for being honest about it. and thank you. it feels great when someone comments my stories.

I love pokemon fanfics! Do you think you could have some owner caretaking as well and possibly some contagion?

I love pokemon fanfics! Do you think you could have some owner caretaking as well and possibly some contagion?

well in the first one they were walking so no caretaker was needed. but i guess i could. i'll try it. they'll still be in Plusle's house for the next one

well in the first one they were walking so no caretaker was needed. but i guess i could. i'll try it. they'll still be in Plusle's house for the next one

Ok. Thank you for acknowledging my request!

Ok. Thank you for acknowledging my request!

your welcome