Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'll Take Care Of You (Jalex, established relationship)

IveGotRedHair

Hey guys!

I had this idea late last night and it was too cute not to write. There's also added baby Gaskarth :)

I knocked at Alex’s front door, rocking back and forth on my feet as I did so. Alex and I have been dating for nearly a year now and we often spend nights at his with his little girl. He’d told me all about how his girlfriend had left him and basically dumped Jasey on him with no expiation, I felt kinda sorry for him to have his life turned upside down like that but he loved his daughter and would do anything for her.

It took a few minutes longer than normal but soon the front door opened reviling Alex with a bright red nose and Jasey in his arms.

“Hi”

“H...He....” Alex tried to speak but his breath hitched. I quickly took Jasey out of his arms as he sneezed in his hands, snapping at the waist each time.

“ATHCOO ATCHOO ATCHOO ATCHOO” he sniffled wetly and wiped his nose with the back of his hand.

“Man, what’s up with you?” I asked, bobbing Jasey up and down in my arms.

“Jasey was up all night with a fever, I think I caught it”

“Come on, let’s get you inside” with Jasey in one arm I put my other around Alex’s shoulders and lead him back into his house. Alex was coughing by the time I got him inside; he went straight to the kitchen and started making Jasey’s bottle.

“No you stop that right now Mr” I said, taking the bottle from him.

“But Jack she needs her...” his breath started hitching again.

“ATCHOO, ATCHOO”

“And you look you’re dying, go lay down I’ll sort out her bottle”

“Jack you don’t have to I can...” he cut himself off coughing violently.

“Just go lie down” he nodded miserably and shuffled off.

“Now let’s sort you little Miss” I said to the baby in my arms, looking up at with her father’s beautiful chocolate eyes. I’d watched Alex do it enough times to know how to make up her bottle, I carried her up to her room and fed her the bottle rocking her back and forth as I did.

“Hush little baby don’t you cry” I sang softly to her until she was asleep in my arms.

“Good girl, I better go and sort your daddy out now” giving her a little kiss on the forehead I put her in her cot. I take the baby monitor and go to check on Alex. I walk into his bedroom to find it empty, typical Alex. I found him lying on his couch, curled up and shivering.

“Is she okay?” he asked hoarsely.

“Fast asleep, now let’s sort you out” I took off my Ravens hoodie, the big one that he always likes to steal and threw it at him. He smiled weakly and I leave to find him some medicine.

“Here we go” I pulled Alex up so it’s in a sitting potion.

“’m fine, you don’t have to take care of me” he mumbled.

“You are so far from fine Lex” I said, stroking his messy caramel hair out of his eyes. Looking utterly adorable with his messy hair, pale cheeks and bright red nose. Even more so after I put the bright pink thermometer in his mouth.

After it beeps I take it from Alex just in time for him to lurch into another coughing fit, bending at the waist as he tried to hack up his lungs.

“Nearly 102 Alex, you are definitely sick” he moaned and collapsed on to me, burying his face in my shoulder.

“Shh go to sleep” I said, running my fingers through his hair trying to comfort him.

“But what about Jasey?” he asked, sleepily.

“Don’t worry I’ve got her” I kissed the top of his head as he drifts off to sleep.

Alex stayed fast asleep with his head on my lap why I flicked through twitter, sitting there with Alex asleep in my lap I couldn’t help but think I wanted to be there for him on all his sick days, to always be the one to take care of him.

it was only about an hour or two later than the sound of crying could be heard through the baby monitor. Looking down at Alex still asleep, I didn’t wake up as much as he says he’s fine he must feel pretty fucking awful so I let him sleep. Slipping out from under Alex I go up to check on Jasey.

“Shh, shh we don’t want to make your daddy” I said, picking her up and rocking her in my arms. It takes a few minutes but slowly she fell asleep in my arms, just as there was a harsh cough behind me.

“How long have you been standing there?” I asked, Jasey still sleeping softly.

“Awhile” he smiled taking Jasey from me he looked down at sleeping baby before putting her in her cot.

“Now it’s time to get you into bed” I put my hand on his back and the other under his legs lifting him up bridal style.

“No Jack! Put me down” he protested weakly.

“No chance sicky” He pressed his face into my chest as I carry him to bed. I place him in his bed, before going to get his medicine coming back to find Alex completely cuddled up in the duvet.

“You look fucking adorable” I said, plopping down beside him.

“I’m all sick and dis...ATCHOO, ATCHOO, ACTHOO” he sneezed powerfully into his hands before flopping back into the bed.

“No you’re adorable” I said, kissing his forehead. “Now how about some medicine?”

I poured out the right doses and he swallowed them in one go, sticking his tongue out at the horrible taste.

“How are you feeling?” I asked, stroking Alex’s sweaty hair off his forehead feeling the heat come off him.

“Horrible, how can Jasey come out of this with just a fever and I’m dying?” he moaned.

“Because it gives me an excuse to take care of you”

“I don’t need taking care of” he said cuddling into me more.

“Everyone needs taking care of, even Alexander William Gaskarth and I promise I’ll always be here to do it”

“I love you Jack” he said his voice thick with sleep, barely awake.

“I love you too Alex” I gave him one last kiss as sleep finally claims him.

cute, very cute.

Just one technical justification, try to stay in the same tense, either past or present. We all know what you're saying, it just makes the whole story fuller.

cute, very cute.

Just one technical justification, try to stay in the same tense, either past or present. We all know what you're saying, it just makes the whole story fuller.

Thank you :) Thanks for the advise, I've gotten so used to writing in present tense that I messed up trying to go back.