Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pichu's runnynose adventure

Sonicman

please comment this story when your done reading it. i want to hear everyone's comments on this story.

Pichu: ah ah ahchoo. ahchoo. Vulpix: oh boy. is your nose running again? Pichu: ahchoo. Vulpix: here, use the last tissue from the box. Pichu: it won't help he said taking it and blowing his nose in it. Pichu: ahchoo ahchoo. Pichu drops the snotty tissue in the waste basket which is already full of soaking wet tissues. Vulpix: wow! i can't belive you used up one whole box of tissues by yourself. Pichu: yeah. i am sick after all. sniffle. and my scarf is already soaked from blowing so much. Vulpix sees a little snot drip off Pichu's soaking wet scarf. Vulpix: oh my. your scarf is soaking wet. you really have been blowing a lot. Pichu sneezes into his wet scarf again. Vulpix: so much sneezing.

Vulpix: oh, i think i know how to help you here. Vulpix takes out a hat and taps it with a wand making a bunch of colored scarves come out. Vulpix: here. these should help you. Pichu: these scarves are so thin though he said untying one. Pichu sneezes yet again. Vulpix: these scarves aren't going to hold long. Pichu blows his nose in the scarf getting it wet instantly. Vulpix: i was right. they get soaked the minute you blow your nose in them. Pichu drops the wet scarf on the floor. Vulpix: wow! those scarves are so thin. the manual was right when it said these shouldn't be used as tissues. Pichu: these are magic scarves? oh boy... aha ahchoo ahchoo. Pichu picks up the rest of the scarves. Vulpix: if he uses them all at once this will be a big wet mess. Pichu puts all the remaining scarves on his nose and blows for thirty seconds. Vulpix: wow! those soaked up pretty fast she said as Pichu dropped them all on the floor next to the pile of dirty tissues. Pichu: but it's not over yet. my nose is still out of control here. ahchoo ahchoo ahchoo.

Vulpix: those scarves went faster than i thought. Pichu: ahchoo. Vulpix: not again she said as more snot began to flow from Pichu's nose. Pichu: boy. my nose won't quit. Vulpix: if i had more scarves i would poof them up for you but i don't. Pichu: ahchoo. Vulpix: here, use this she said ripping the scarf off her Pokemon doll's hat. Pichu: are you sure? this is so thin i'm practicly just blowing into my paws. Vulpix: yes. Pichu blows again and gets snot all over his paws and the scarf. Pichu wrings it out and gives it back. Vulpix: you really blew the heck out of your nose into this little scarf. Pichu: ahchoo ahchoo ahchoo. Vulpix: what will it take to stop your nose? Pichu suddenly starts feeling funny. Pichu: i think i know what might help. i have to blow my nose for a minute with this very wet scarf. Pichu blows his nose very thickly for a full minute into the soaking wet scarf. Vulpix: really? i'm suprized that scarf can hold anymore snot. Pichu: ahh much better. now my nose isn't running anymore. Vulpix: that's good to hear. ahchoo ahchoo. Pichu: oh not you too. here we go again.

Oh goodness! This is awesome! Part 2! Part 2!!! biggrin.png

Edited by Leas

Oh goodness! This is awesome! Part 2! Part 2!!! biggrin.png

heh. thanks. i think i will make a second part to it. i had to cut out some stuff though. i can't say here because the i guess the staff always checks everything. but that's ok.