Sneeze Fetish Forum

squealofapproval

"Hiccup?" Astrid called as she opened the door to her boyfriend's house. She creaked up the wooden stairs and into his room. "I heard you weren't feeling well..."

A set of shabby coughs resonated from his bed in the far corner of his room. "Astrid? I'b dot feelig so...sohh...huh...NXCH! HAHGNXCH! Ow..." He rubbed his throat and sat up in bed. "Gread."

"That's why I'm here," she said, sitting down on the bed and opening the package she had brought. Within there was a clean linen handkerchief, a bag of crackers, and a bottle of ginger ale.

He wiggled his slender nose and ducked into his hands to sneeze again. "IGNSHH! AHCCH!"

"Two, just as always," she said fondly, handing him the handkerchief. He blew tiredly, laying back in bed. "That's right, relax."

He shut his eyes. "You do't have to do this." He took a harsh sniffle.

"Of course I do," she said matter-of-factly. "I'm your girlfriend. Where would you be without me?"

"Probably gettig by butt whooped by a cold..." He said with a gentle chuckle.

"You have to eat, love," she said, setting out the crackers and feeding him one. She did this slowly until the bag was emptied, then offered him some ginger ale. He took it and sipped slowly. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"TCHNGGH! AHNCH!" He sneezed, totally unaware that she was leaning in for a kiss. Fine mist sprayed her lips, and she wiped them off patiently. "Sorry..." He said with an apologetic wince.

"That's okay. Bless you," she said softly. "Now I think you need to sleep. I'll get in bed with you." She peeled back the covers, gingerly stroking his hair until he dozed off.

Ah lovely as always miss Awko!

Hope to read more for this story :)

*INTERNAL SCREAMING*

HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TACO!!!! OH this is just what I needed, some fluffy Hiccup x Astrid with some sneezing and more fluffiness~ I can't even tell you how happy I am!! I just got done watching the TV show and I was so disappointed when ALL of Berk got sick accept Hiccup, but you have fixed that!! Now I can let my imagination run wild with this little scenario and maybe be able to have a life other than HTTYD

...yeah that's not going to happen but you get the point. XD

Thanks so much~ and now off to write my own Hiccup fanfiction <3

Omg I DID NOT expect to have this many comments on this story :o That's amazing! I love you guys!

This is great! I love HTTYD! Are you writing more?

If I get requests! ;)

Adorable!! I know you're asking for story ideas, so maybe something could happen, that makes hiccup have to leave and do something. Idk I'm bad at requests >.< maybe he'll push himself and get worse or something. Call me weird, but I kinda like that sort of thing :P

Adorable!! I know you're asking for story ideas, so maybe something could happen, that makes hiccup have to leave and do something. Idk I'm bad at requests >.< maybe he'll push himself and get worse or something. Call me weird, but I kinda like that sort of thing tonguesmiley.gif

I agree! Maybe he has to go to some meeting or something, and then he gets caught in the rain and gets way worse. I love doing that to my character XD

Adorable!! I know you're asking for story ideas, so maybe something could happen, that makes hiccup have to leave and do something. Idk I'm bad at requests >.< maybe he'll push himself and get worse or something. Call me weird, but I kinda like that sort of thing tonguesmiley.gif

I agree! Maybe he has to go to some meeting or something, and then he gets caught in the rain and gets way worse. I love doing that to my character XD

YES! Well he IS the chief now, so that'll work!

YES! Well he IS the chief now, so that'll work!

YAY! *sing-song voice* IDEAS