Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sophie's SPN Cast Drabbles (Misha, Jensen, Jared)

Sophie<3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sophie<3

• Seniorstatus14

• Kali

• Sawyer

That was so amazing! I've been busy the past few days and was so excited to come back and see that you updated this wonderful story line!

Part 4-5: Aww Misha! Part 6: *jaw drops* Jensennnnn. Most recent update: ctrvybguohnij moreeee?

I love Jensen and Jared's guesses. These are so funny.

Hehe... thanks! :)

No words, I just died.

Hahaha... I'll take that as a compliment, too! Allow me to revive you for the next part, though! ;) *revives*

That was so amazing! I've been busy the past few days and was so excited to come back and see that you updated this wonderful story line!

Yay, thank you so much, girl! (: The fact that you like it so much makes me really happy! Hope the next parts are okay!

Part 4-5: Aww Misha! Part 6: *jaw drops* Jensennnnn. Most recent update: ctrvybguohnij moreeee?

Aww... thank you! Sorry it took me so long, but now finally I'm back with more!

A/N: Sorry everybody. I was caught up in preparing for GISHWHES and stuff (Miiiiiisha...!!<3) and then I wrote more parts, but didn't want to post them, because I wanted to post the complete story. There'll be, like, two more parts after these, I think.

Well, anyway, I don't want to keep you waiting any longer. New parts, here you go.

Part 10: J2 Want to Help

“Allergies. That explains the sneezing and stuffy nose, I guess” Jensen exchanged a quick look with Jared, who said: “I feel kinda stupid now.”

Then, they turned back to Misha, who was looking up, but only for a moment, before his head snapped back down. “Huh'Eshh'ooo! Ashh'iOoOo!”

“How long”, Jensen started, sounding worried, “have you been like this?”

“Too logg.”

“Obviously”, Jared commented.

“I see now why you didn't answer the phone”, Jensen said sympathetically.

“Yeah... Huh'ACHH'iiOooO!”

“Okay”, Jared said. “You're suffering, what can we do for you?”

Misha gave him a long, weary look. “Leave bbe here to die.”

Part 11: Jared Has An Idea

Jared and Jensen exchanged a look. Jared lowered his voice, but Misha was distracted with another sneezing fit anway. “What the hell do we do?”

Jensen took a deep breath. “We help him get better.”

Jared rolled his eyes at his friend. “Brilliant. Any specifics?”

“Shhh... I got this”, Jensen assured the taller man and kneeled down beside Misha once again.

“Listen, Mish.”

“Huh'EShh'iiooO!”

“Bless you. We're not going to leave you here to die. Now, how can we help you?”

As Misha sniffled miserably, Jared had an idea. “Medicine! Allergy medicine!”

Misha lifted his head slowly. “Thiggk it'll helbb?”

Part 12: Don't Leave Me

“It's worth a shot, right?”, Jared exclaimed.

“I... ubb... wait.” Misha closed his eyes in anticipation. “Huh... huh'AShh'ah! Ugh. Sorry.”

“It's okay”, Jensen said warmly. “Bless you.”

“Thaggs. I oddly ever tried odd tybbe of medicidde add it didd't helbb...”

“Maybe you didn't take enough”, Jared shrugged. “Besides, it's the only thing we can do, right? We should give it a try. Come on, Jensen. We better hurry.”

“Hey... waidd!” Misha looked up. His eyes were still streaming and his nose looked red and sore.

Jensen looked down at him with sympathy. “What is it?”

“Please... huh'Ekkshh!! … dodd't leave me...?”

Luv, Sophie

You don't have to apologize for taking, like, what, less than a week? to update :) Awesome as usual!

psst have you seen the clips of Misha sneezing? I died.

I love these. I am so hurt that I can't just own Jared Jensen nd Misha because...well there just so perfect :Dn

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I'm real excited for ouranlover's prompt and thought about how I could do it. It obviously can't be done in 100 words, but after all, this is called a drabble thread and not a oneshot thread, so... I decided to write it in several drabbles. (Man, the 100 word format turns into a real b*tch when you're trying to get a coherent story done...) Anyway, here are the first three. I hope you all like it, especially ouranlover!

Ohhhhh I love what you did with this biggrin.png Would you want to do something similar with a contagions story between Supernatural actors while they're recording the show? Or maybe at a Con? :D

Edited by NorthernLady
  • 2 weeks later...

You don't have to apologize for taking, like, what, less than a week? to update smile.png Awesome as usual!

psst have you seen the clips of Misha sneezing? I died.

Ha, thanks! Do I have to apologize now, though? lol

And psst! Yes, I did, and it was adoooorable!! <3

I love these. I am so hurt that I can't just own Jared Jensen nd Misha because...well there just so perfect :Dn

Haha... I know what you mean! Especially Misha... *starts daydreaming*

Okay, so I'm real excited for ouranlover's prompt and thought about how I could do it. It obviously can't be done in 100 words, but after all, this is called a drabble thread and not a oneshot thread, so... I decided to write it in several drabbles. (Man, the 100 word format turns into a real b*tch when you're trying to get a coherent story done...) Anyway, here are the first three. I hope you all like it, especially ouranlover!

Ohhhhh I love what you did with this biggrin.png Would you want to do something similar with a contagions story between Supernatural actors while they're recording the show? Or maybe at a Con? biggrin.png

Thank you so much! smile.png Well, I decided to finally finish this story, but I'm currently really caught up in Prison Break, so I gotta see about this... but it's definitely a good idea! You might have to wait a little, but I should be able to do it!

I decided that I left you guys hanging long enough! Here are the last parts of the allergic Misha story! I hope you like these! And I want to thank everyone who keeps reading and commenting on here! I <3 you guys!

Part 13: Stay

Of course, Jensen couldn't resist those red-rimmed puppy eyes. So while Jared went to the pharmacy to buy allergy meds, he stayed right by Misha's side. Literally.

“Mish, is there anything I can get you? Some water or... I don't know? Anything?”

“Ddoe... just... huh'EShh!! Sorry.”

“It's okay. Bless you. So, what can I do for you?” Jensen wanted to help so badly. He'd never seen his friend more miserable.

“Just don't leave me.”

“I'm not! Calm down, I stayed, didn't I?”

Misha sniffled. “Yeah. But... dod't get up.”

“Wha...? Hey, let go of my arm!”

“Ddoe. You. Stay. Here.”

Part 14: Just No

Jensen couldn't say how much time had passed when he heard a noise from the door.

“Jared?!”

“Yeah?” The dark-haired man entered the room. He stopped and grinned down at Jensen. “Dude. Have you been sitting there that entire time?”

Jensen groaned. “He wouldn't let go of my arm.”

“Didd't wadd hibb to leave”, Misha declared stubbornly.

“Isn't that adorable”, Jared teased and winked at Jensen, who tried to get up and grab him, but couldn't, because Misha was still hanging on to his arm tightly.

“Mish!”, he cried out. “For Christ's sake, let me go!”

“Huh'ITCHH!”, he sniffled. “No.”

Part 15: High

Another twenty minutes passed, in which Misha refused to let go of Jensen who could feel the other man's grip tighten each time he had another sneezing fit.

“Huh'AShhh'eeww!”

“Ow! You're bruising my arm!”

Jared looked at Misha critically. “You're still sneezing! Here. Take one... er... two more.”

Misha swallowed the pills obediently. After a while, Jensen could feel his grip loosen.

“You alright?”

A tired sniffle was the only response.

“Mish, you okay?”

The other man mumbled something unintelligible that seemed to include the words “swan queen” and “oreos”.

Jensen stared at Jared. “You drugged him! Now he's high!”

Part 16: Recovery

Misha stayed on a sufficient amount of medication throughout the weekend. Even though it made him feel a bit fuzzy, it did help decrease the amount of sneezing and made his eyes itch less.

When his wife called, he almost felt like a human being again.

“Hey, honey. How was your day?”

Three sneezing fits in the morning. Two in the afternoon. All in all, not too bad.

“Pretty nice.”

“Good. Did you meet anybody?”

Jensen and Jared came over to check on him.

“Yeah. Huh'ishhh!”

“Bless. Glad you had a good time.”

He grinned, because she had no idea...

Edited by Sophie<3
  • 4 weeks later...

I need more of these. So many more. Give me Jensen, sick on set and Jared mucking around and being silly, making the takes go on and on, and Jensen just wants it over with so he doesn't have to stand outside in the cold anymore, but he doesn't want to tell Jared to quit it because that's showing weakness... Please? :P

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much! Well, I decided to finally finish this story, but I'm currently really caught up in Prison Break, so I gotta see about this... but it's definitely a good idea! You might have to wait a little, but I should be able to do it!

I decided that I left you guys hanging long enough! Here are the last parts of the allergic Misha story! I hope you like these! And I want to thank everyone who keeps reading and commenting on here! I <3 you guys!

I feel the need to bump this thread cause it's amazing... and I do want more... you know, if you're not too busy rolleyes1.gifworshippy.gif