Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Give the man a break!" (sick!Misha Collins, RPF, 8 Parts)

Sophie<3

i would absolutely love to see that episode

Oh yes, who wouldn't? ;)

BUT ALSO ADORABLE OH MY GOODNESS MISHA WITH A FEVER AND ALSO THE SWEATSHIRT

Aww... I'm so glad you liked it! I was hoping that people would find the sweatshirt thing cute! I personally really like to imagine him all snuggled up in a big, baby blue sweatshirt... :inlove:

This is PERFECT

Thank you! :blush: That's so sweet, thanks! (:

This whole thing was amazing (perfect!!!), especially that last part! You're amazing. How brilliant to write it into the show like that! Everyone was so well-written and I loved that part where they were feeling his forehead! So so cute.

Thank you so much, Sen Beret! I'm really, really happy that you liked it so much and that you thought people were well-written! I love how you commented in the beginning and now again, so I know that you didn't lose interest in the story! I really appreciate the feedback! :)

AHHH!!! THIS IS SO PERFECT!!! I love it! I would watch this episode every day 24/7!

Thank you! :hug: And yes, I would, too! That would be so... :wub:

THIS IS THE HOTTEST THING EVER. I mean, rewriting the script so all of it's real?? I would rewatch that episode 1000 times over. Ughhh you're so good at writing! If only this would happen..

Anyway, amazing as usual. I'll definitely look out for more here from you!!

Aww...thank, Kali! I enjoyed your comments so much! I'm really happy that you like the way I write! :blush: And yes, having Misha so sick that they write it into the script was the original idea for this story! :laugh2: I mean, honestly, an episode like that would make my (and probably all) of our lives so much better, right? lol

But this was one hell of a story Posted Image

Yay! :D Thanks!

! Please please never stop writing. You are wonderful!

:blush: :blush: I... I think... I love you.

Honestly, this fic has been a hellofa ride with you onboard, Nothern Lady! I was always really excited for your next comment!

Is there really an episode like that? Also, PRETTY PKEASE WRITE LIKE AN EPILOGUE!

Sadly, no, there isn't. Only in my mind! :P And about the epilogue... I don't know. I'll consider it, but I'm not really feeling it right now, I'm afraid, and I don't want it to be bad, you know? If inspiration hits, we'll see... Anyway, thanks for supporting this story! (:

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! You guys are wonderful and I'm glad I posted this story, because with your support it's been a pleasure posting the parts! I'm sure I'll be back with a new story at some point. Can't say when, but I'm positive that it will happen, and I'd love to see you all again then! ;) Oh, I also thought about starting a SPN cast drabble thread... would anyone be interested?

<3 Sophie <3

Edited by Sophie<3
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sophie<3

• NorthernLady

• Bobsuperawesome

• Seniorstatus14

Oh, I also thought about starting a SPN cast drabble thread... would anyone be interested?

Ahem.. I think I speak for everyone here when I say... HELL YEAH! ;-)

Honestly, this fic has been a hellofa ride with you onboard, Nothern Lady! I was always really excited for your next comment!

Hehe Believe me, the feeling was mutual smile.png And your story inspired me btw... I was kind of in a writing rut (again) and in the next few days, I was able to advance greatly in my own RPF story smile.png No sick or sneezing Misha in it I'm afraid but... well.... you'll see tonguesmiley.gif

Ahem.. I think I speak for everyone here when I say... HELL YEAH! ;-)

It's DONE!! :D (That was pretty quick, right?^^) http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=57075

I was able to advance greatly in my own RPF story Posted Image

Wait, is it a fetishy story? Are you going to post in on here? Aww... glad I inspired you! I'm flattered! :blush:

• 2 months later...

surprise.gif WHY AM I JUST NOW FINDING THIS!?

Misha is my babeh! heart.gif Really well written. biggrin.png

Edited by fang815

surprise.gif WHY AM I JUST NOW FINDING THIS!?

Misha is my babeh! heart.gif Really well written. biggrin.png

Haha... late comments on stories are always so fun to receive! :) Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I only just found this. I love the relationship, and it's really well written (as are all of your stories) :-)

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I only just found this. I love the relationship, and it's really well written (as are all of your stories) :-)

Thank you so much!!! As I said, I love late comments on my stories, and I'm really happy that you like my writing in general! :blush::heart:

• 3 years later...

Hey it's my friend's birthday tomorrow and she loves Misha Collins I'm trying to convince her to make a profile on here but she doesn't want to she just reads off mine cuz she's weird but she was wondering if you could make another story like this for her birthday her name's Tana