Sneeze Fetish Forum

You and I || Larry Stylinson sickfic for AllergicWolf

All Time No

Larry fic for AllergicWolf

"Harry Styles I am going to kill you!" I heard my boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, scream at me. Something in his voice sounded off to me, but maybe it was just the fact that I was still congested from my recent bout of the flu last week. He entered the room and my suspicions were confirmed. He looked off as well. His eyes held dark circles underneath them and his nose was tinted slightly pink. There was no denying the glare he wore was genuine. "What'd I do?" I asked softly, a bit worried that I had gotten him sick. He flopped down next to me on the sofa with a huff. He looked over at me, expression softening when I sniffed and rubbed at my nose. 'Henxxt!' I stifled a sneeze and he sighed. "Bless you. You left your damn boots in the hallway and I tripped over them. Again." I bit my lip, feeling guilty. He'd told me to put those away at least seven times this week. "Sorry, Lou... I'll go put them away." He stopped me, hugging me to his chest. "It's fine, Haz, I already did. Just remember next time please." I nodded, smiling as he kissed me gently.

A few days passed, and we were in the studio, rehearsing for our upcoming WWA tour. We were in the middle of the song You and I, and Liam was singing his solo when a soft, almost inaudible sneeze was heard. I glanced over at Louis, who had his face hidden behind his palm, stifling the next one. His eyes met mine and I mouthed 'bless you.' He gave me a small smile in thanks, sniffing once before lifting his mic to join the rest of us in the chorus. I kept my eye on him. He looked a bit run down and his nose was a bit pink as well. It was winter though, so I wasn't going to jump to any conclusions yet. I only hoped he wasn't coming down with the bug I'd been sick with all last week.

I know this isn't for me, but it's beautiful :)

You must carry on and torture get Louis sick :D

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! I will most definately be continuing!

Wheeee!! Thankies! You'd better continue! *glare* Lol, but seriously, this is cute!

Yay! I'm glad you like it! I will definately be continuing it! I have to torture Louis, don't I? Haha

Wheeee!! Thankies! You'd better continue! *glare* Lol, but seriously, this is cute!

Yay! I'm glad you like it! I will definately be continuing it! I have to torture Louis, don't I? Haha

OMG YESS TORTURE LOUIS HEHEHE :D
  • 6 months later...

So I sort of forgot I had this going! I will continue it soon if you all still want me to! Thank you for all the wonderful comments!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Please continue I love Larry so much make Louis sneezy and get the others sick too besides harry of course he will just sneeze once in a while cause he's still recovering