Sneeze Fetish Forum

Picnic, Appledash for MLPLover

squealofapproval

If you don't like Appledash IM SORRY OKAY I LIKE FEMSLASH BYE

~

Applejack had finished the rounds for the day and hauled the wheelbarrow full of apples back into her family's barn. She looked in the barn mirror and grunted. She was an honest mess. And with her date with Rainbow so close, she just slid on a hat and headed down to the pond.

Her beloved was already there, holding a picnic basket in her mouth.

"Took you long enough," the rainbow maned one deadpanned, opening the picnic basket. She pulled out an Apple Family baked pie and set it out on the picnic blanket.

"Sorry, but it's Applebuck season dear," she said with a sniffle. Her allergies had been bothering her. She had been sneezing all day but had stopped it recently.

After eating, Rainbow and Applejack laid in eachother's arms and stared up at the sky. They could see Canterlott just above the sunset.

It was quiet for a moment before Rainbow Dash plucked a blue feather from her wing and began to tickle AJ's nose with it.

Applejack pushed against Rainbow to let her know she wasn't in the mood for inducing, even if it was something she did a lot to indulge Rainbow's fetish.

"Please..." Applejack said as her breath hitched.

"C'mon, you made me wait, so this is what I'm doing."

"Hitch'OO!" Applejack shook with the force of the sneeze, pulling her head back afterwards. "Hatch'OO!" Rainbow had followed her nose, shoving the feather back up in there. "Stop, Raii...KISSSHOO!" Spray permeated the air around them. Rainbow Dash continued to tickle. "HAHSSSHOO! Rainbow, ple...ASSSHOO!"

"Haha!" Rainbow Dash laughed.

"Rainbow, STOP. This is not funny. It hurts, and I was already allergic and y'all better not do that without my permission first." Applejack looked serious.

"I'm sorry." Rainbow Dash looked truly sorry. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bless you."

"Thank you," Applejack said, sniffling. "Next time get my permission, hun. How about we go home and I'll read you some Daring Doo."

"Sounds nice," said Rainbow, grinning.

I love it! Thank you so much! I hope you could write more about her allergies! You did such a great job! Thank you! :D I don't know to say other than thank you! :)

I love it! Thank you so much! I hope you could write more about her allergies! You did such a great job! Thank you! :D I don't know to say other than thank you! :)

You're welcome! I will maybe feature something in my multifandom drabbles ;)

You're welcome! I will maybe feature something in my multifandom drabbles ;)

I hope you do! I'd love that :D thank you by the way!