Sneeze Fetish Forum

Don't you know that's catching? Trade with BeatleLover22!

Invisibles

Hiya! I hope you enjoy this, it's my first Beatles fic!

~~~

"Huh... Hut'SHHHH!" George Harrison turned to the side to sneeze, away from his bandmates. He rubbed his straight nose, and silently cursed it. "'Scuse me."

"Christ, Hazza!" John turned from his position at the mic to cast a glance at the youngest member of the band.

"Bless you, mate. That was some sneeze! " Paul nodded at him.

"Some sneeze, yeah! So big it coulda came from Ringo!" John jested, but noticing George's miserable appearance, softened his joking tone. "You feelin' alright?"

George nodded, sniffling. "Yeah, I just... Juh... UhT'CHxT!" He stifled the sneeze into his fist. "Just got a tickle."

John nodded, "Well if you're through explodin' through the nose, we'd better get to practicing."

Ringo looked worriedly over at George. Ever since last night, he hadn't looked well. He seemed tired, and his nose had turned redder than a cherry from all the sneezing, rubbing, and blowing. He thought to speak up on his friend's behalf, but he seemd to be inadvertently doing it himself.

The youngest Beatle could feel the sneeze coming, he tried to hold it back. But all that gave him was hitching breaths, and an even stronger sneeze. This one, rather wet and tickly feeling, was caught in his hand. He sniffed, then coughed, and John sighed.

"Alright, come on." He took his bandmate and friend by the arm.

"Come on?" George asked, trying to get his guitar off, which was increasingly difficult, what with the arm that the strap had to go over being held by John. "Where are we going?"

"Home, to put you to bed. We can't very well play with you sneezin' all over everything, can we?"

George sighed, resigned, and let John pull him, along, the other two boys following directly behind.

~~~

TBC!

"Huh... Hut'SHHHH!" George Harrison turned to the side to sneeze, away from his bandmates. He rubbed his straight nose, and silently cursed it. "'Scuse me."

"Christ, Hazza!" John turned from his position at the mic to cast a glance at the youngest member of the band.

"Bless you, mate. That was some sneeze! " Paul nodded at him.

"Some sneeze, yeah! So big it coulda came from Ringo!" John jested, but noticing George's miserable appearance, softened his joking tone. "You feelin' alright?"

George nodded, sniffling. "Yeah, I just... Juh... UhT'CHxT!" He stifled the sneeze into his fist. "Just got a tickle."

ALL THE DIALOGUE WAS SO PERFECT OMFG. AHhh you write so in-character, it's amazing! :D Oh my god thanks sooo much! Ahh you rock! Can't wait for the next part! Poor George...