Sneeze Fetish Forum

Merc_With_A_Mouth_69

Arty, I'm sure you can imagine the next logical step would be that Dick catches the flu from Babs. Feel free to entertain that mental image... ;) You're welcome.

Arty, I'm sure you can imagine the next logical step would be that Dick catches the flu from Babs. Feel free to entertain that mental image... ;) You're welcome.

I love you...theres no other explanation to it.....

i think a wee sequel with Dick taking care of her then ... perhaps ... catching it himself ... would be lovely blushsmiley.gif

Great story Merc_With_A_Mouth_69 :D You've got some seriously good sneezy scenarios in here, and I've enjoyed reading it. Look forwards to more of you fics in the future...?

Thanks to everyone who read it and replied. Like I said, this is the first story that I've ever shared with anyone, and it's also the first story I've ever actually finished.

i think a wee sequel with Dick taking care of her then ... perhaps ... catching it himself ... would be lovely blushsmiley.gif

That could be interesting, I might do that... ;P

Great story Merc_With_A_Mouth_69 biggrin.png You've got some seriously good sneezy scenarios in here, and I've enjoyed reading it. Look forwards to more of you fics in the future...?

No, you haven't seen the last of me. :) I hope to write lots more.

This is just the type of story I've been looking for! Would have liked to see more hold backs and sneezes that weren't caused by other things like gas, but this was pretty good!

• 3 weeks later...