Sneeze Fetish Forum

Magnus Bane Fic, Malec

squealofapproval

"Do we really have to be so secretive about this?" Magnus gave a huffy sigh and sat down on the bed next to Alec.

"Yes," sighed Alec, kissing Magnus on the lips. "It's like, I know he doesn't care whether or not I'm gay, but-" his stomach clenched.

"You still have feelings for him," Magnus finished for him, and Alec gave him a guilty nod.

"He was my first crush," Alec looked away. "And it's not like I don't love you, but-" he took a deep breath. "I'm still hung over."

"Heh'txh!" Magnus stifled a sneeze, and Alec gave him a funny look. "What? Something is making me...sneeze. Heh heh..."

"Bless you," said Alec worriedly.

Magnus waved his hand in front of his face, crinkling his nose. "Nxtch! Ex-ch! Chnx!" They were soft, but still worried Alec about his boyfriend because they were so tickly.

"Bless you again. Those came out of nowhere."

"Is there anything new in your apartment?"

"Well, before you came over I sprayed cologne in here to spice things up."

"That explains it." Magnus sniffled. "Huh huh huh..."

"Gonna sneeze again?"

"Yes...haah'nxch! Ex-choo! Hah'choo!" Still soft, but unrestrained, these sneezes told Alec he had lost control. "Ah-choo!"

He pulled Magnus from his room, and they sat cuddled up on the couch. "Ah'choo! Hah'tchoo!"

"Bless you, Mag."

"Thank you. Eh'nx!" Back to stifling. Alec grabbed a tissue and covered Magnus' nose.

"Blow."

He did.

"Sorry about that," Magnus blushed.

"It's alright. I'm sorry about making you sneeze."

"Ah'nxxch! Nxh! Ng'xshoo!"

"Bless you," Alec giggled, kissing his boyfriend's nose.

"Don't. That's gonna make me sneeze. Hah...Nxxxch!" He leaned forward to sneeze on Alec's neck. "Bless me."

"Bless you."

"Wanna watch Gilligan's Island?"

"FINE. But I have to cuddle you."

Edited by Awko the taco

MALEC!!!!!!!! More please. Oh yes one of my favorite scenerios when a Charecter stifles but looses control. Oh allergic Magnus. I can't even. Woooah you just made my Monday hella fantastic. Thank you by the angel this is a sick fic . I ADORE this. I simply cannot write something long enough to fill my adoration for this fic. Please tell me there is a second part. Perhaps play with Alec's pollen allergies<3 or maybe some more allergic Magnus. BOTH both is good.!! :)

MALEC!!!!!!!! More please. Oh yes one of my favorite scenerios when a Charecter stifles but looses control. Oh allergic Magnus. I can't even. Woooah you just made my Monday hella fantastic. Thank you by the angel this is a sick fic . I ADORE this. I simply cannot write something long enough to fill my adoration for this fic. Please tell me there is a second part. Perhaps play with Alec's pollen allergies<3 or maybe some more allergic Magnus. BOTH both is good.!! :)

Oh, I love how Alec's pollen allergies are canon. And thanks- you are really sweet. I'll write a part two just for you.

Oh, I love how Alec's pollen allergies are canon. And thanks- you are really sweet. I'll write a part two just for you.

oh my. Just for me??. Woah. Thank you so much ! :). Can't wait to read it :)
stretcher.gifstun.gif wubsmiley.gif Oh dear god this is amazing!!!!!! im reading this in class and honestly im trying not to smile and be all fangirl! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

stretcher.gifstun.gif wubsmiley.gif Oh dear god this is amazing!!!!!! im reading this in class and honestly im trying not to smile and be all fangirl! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

I wrote it for you dear. Glad you enjoyed and I'm honestly flattered. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

part 2? pretty please with a cherry on top? that would be the best thing in the whole world! I'm working on my malec fics and i need a break! I would love to read some more of your Malecness.