Sneeze Fetish Forum

Glee Sneezefic - Finn

ToastedBagel

Finn sat alone in his room. He stared blankly at the football uniform laying peacefully on his bed, which he would have to return to Coach Beast on Monday. He was upset about being kicked off of the team, but more confused as to why he got pulled. His concentration was interrupter by a slight irritation in his nose. A few seconds later, Finn sneezed loudly. He groaned in disgust and glanced back at his uniform. Suddenly, with his eyebrows stitched together, he felt another sneeze coming on. He brought his hand up to his nose pitching it in attempt to relieve the tickle. His mouth opened slightly and inhaled uneven breaths. He made his way to the bathroom. He sneezed wetly into one hand while grabbing tissues with the other. He sniffled loudly, situating the tissue in his hand and then proceeded to softly blow his nose. He walked out of the bathroom just in time to watch Kurt trailing down the steps to is bedroom.

"Hey I was thinking," he said looking up. "Maybe we- are you uh, okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" Finn exclaimed.

Finn sneezed rather loudly into cupped hands, sniffing afterwards.

"Well that's why frankly. Are you getting sick? Please don't tell me you're getting sick, stay away from me in don't want your illness I-" but he was cut off.

"Kurt stop, I'm not sick. I'm just fine, just had to sneeze that's all" Finn couldn't ignore the pounding in his head, but he would never admit he was sick."

So its very short right now but i wanted to get your guys opinion before I continued, so feedback? :)