Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ice Cold (Frozen; Kristoff [M]) 3/3 Complete!

Spoo

The only word I can come up with for this is eeeeeeeep. This is fantastic, I needed a Frozen story. It's my favorite animated movie.

Please please please make a sequel with Anna, pleaseeeeeeeee. I will get down on my knees and beg.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoo

• irishsneezeandkisses

• HPG

• Kali

OMFG this was INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you SSOOOO much for writing this!!!!! It's one of the best sneezefics I've ever read!!!

• 2 weeks later...

PART ONE REACTION: OMG OMG OMG!!! THIS IS REAL? IS THE REAL LIFE? THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!! You did such a great job keeping Anna's character alive. I feel this is just as she would have acted. I can picture her being too excited to live and Elsa being poised, calm, and collected as usual. And I can sure picture Kristoff being big and strong, yet weak when he's sick. Great job!! You are a really talented writer. I love the imagery you included.

My door's wide open

YAY! Flowerpower bonus points!

HA! you get bonus points for just solely creating this story!

PART TWO REACTION: I love this so much! I give you so many gold stars for keeping so close to each of their characters! I can really picture everything and nothing is fake about what you've written!

I love Kristoff's sneezes! So powerful and strong, just like his body structure.

PART THREE REACTION: What?! OK, I cannot picture Disney characters doing anything else but kissing.... getting a little mature for these characters are we? I loved this part just as much as the previous! You're a really talented writer!

Is deaded. So very, very deaded.

THIS WAS PHENOMENAL IN EVERY ASPECT AHHHH

WHAT

WHAT

YOU WROTE A KRISTOFF FIC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *dies internally* stretcher.gifrip.gif

I love you. I love you so much. YOU ROCK!!! :Dclapping.gifrockon.gifpunk.gif

• 1 month later...

I LOVED this! Although I would prefer an Elsa sneezefic (hint hint) I must say Kristoff's sneezes were spot on!

This story is beautifull! The characters really sound like them self and I nearly died at Olaf's thinking Kristoff is on his death bed and Anna's joke about avalanche!

Poor Kristoff must've got enough snow and ice for quite some time.