Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Mix of Emotions, A Johnlock fic

squealofapproval

I intended this as a one-shot, but let me know if I need to continue.

~

"Sherlock?" John opened his eyes a crack at the sound of the door opening. His friend/lover/associate was home. A mix of emotions washed over him.

Confusion. Why had Sherlock left him that morning when he admitted he was feeling sick?

Hurt. Why hadn't he stayed? Maybe even a cuddle he would have accepted.

Gratitude. He was finally back home. Maybe he'd lean over the bed and press his worn-thin fingers to his forehead and tell him he needed to sleep more.

Hopefulness. I.e. before. Hopefully, but maybe only in an alternate universe.

Anger. With the potpourri of stirring emotions deep within himself, a confused anger was stirring above the others.

"John," Sherlock undid his scarf and hung it up on the hanger by the entryway. "I trust your little mind has found a way to work the remote?"

John was touched/confused at the casual banter thrown about so sweetly/as if nothing had happened. "Shut up, Sherlock," he mumbled, his head pounding. "I trust Scotland Yard was more fun than me. Sick, feverish me."

Sherlock's happy visage had melted into one of sadness/regret. "John, I-"

"Ah'PSSSHuh!" John sneezed openly into the living room, grabbing a tissue from the box at the table.

Sherlock winced. It sounded painful. "John, I didn't mean to hurt you. The truth is, I don't know how to care for a sick person."

John blew his nose and coughed into the unused end of the tissue. "You could have at least stayed here with me," he mumbled.

"John..." Sherlock ran his fingers through John's short dirty blonde hair and cringed as John coughed again. "I'm sorry."

John blushed. "Of course I forgive you, dearest."

"Really?" Sherlock perked up in a way that reminded John of a dog when its ears stood on end. It was adorable.

"Yeah," John pulled the covers aside and kissed Sherlock on the forehead. "Huh'huh'EGNNsh!" He had luckily reached his hand to cover his nose in time, but had to turn around and double-over for an achy double. "HUT'SHHH! AT'CHOO!"

Sherlock's mind raced for the proper thing to say in this situation. "Bless you."

"Thank you," John stuttered, reaching for a tissue and managing an achy blow. "Hah'ATCCHH!"

"Bless you again."

John wiped away the tears that had gathered at the corner of his eyes. Sherlock peeled away at the covers and climbed in next to John.

"But Sherlock-"

Before John could get the rest of the sentence out, Sherlock pushed a hushing finger to John's lip. "I don't care."

The final emotion. Love.

This is so sweet! I love it!

"Really?" Sherlock perked up in a way that reminded John of a dog when its ears stood on end. It was adorable.

That part. So true! He does that! Whenever he surprisingly gets John's approval he gets all happy and giddy.

When I do, what would you guys like to see?

Contagion!! Please! Pretty, pretty please? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? :P

Contagion!! Please! Pretty, pretty please? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? :P

You convinced me... *sigh* FINE!

Just kidding I love contagion!

Contagion!! Please! Pretty, pretty please? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? tonguesmiley.gif

You convinced me... *sigh* FINE!

Just kidding I love contagion!

YAY!! :D

"I didn't get you sick, did I?" John asked, leaning over Sherlock as he laid in bed, a fine layer of sweat caking his face.

A new mix of emotions was over him.

Sympathy. Sherlock had barely taken a breath without coughing of sneezing since he got home.

Guilt. If he hasn't sneezed so many times, this hadn't have happened.

Mah, not to much of a mix as a combination of two things.

"I believe you did, eh'nx! Since this is the same symptoms you had. Bless me," he turned sort of red. "I believe you did, but I put this on..on..uh...heh'ntch! haknxch! Myself. Bless me again." Sherlock sniffled, rubbing his nose.

"Bless you," John said, climbing up onto the bed and pulling a tissue from his pocket and handing it to Sherlock.

"Thank you." His voice was still clear and clipped but was tainted with a dab of congestion. "I'm sorry," he said before blowing his nose. "I'm being an inconvenience. Hih'nxshuh!"

"Bless you," John pressed a kiss in Sherlock's hair. "Of course you're not being an inconvenience. I had the day off work today."

"Mm," Sherlock hummed, pulling John in close to him. John shivered uncomfortably as Sherlock sneezed into his ear. He looked at his partner, who was wearing a goofy smile. "Bless me."

"Don't do that again," John snapped.

John shivered uncomfortably as Sherlock sneezed into his ear. He looked at his partner, who was wearing a goofy smile. "Bless me."

"Don't do that again," John snapped.

LOL!