Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetish Pick-Up Lines

Spoo

This is quite possibly the GOOFIEST idea I've ever had in relation to a forum game, but I'm really curious to see what sort of creative (and hilarious) lines we can generate together. laughing.gif So let's have some fun with it! Before we begin, however, I'd like to toss in some necessary rules:

• Please keep it clean. Nothing that belongs in the Adult Board should go here.
  • If you aren't sure if something is "testing the waters" as far as explicitness goes, you're more than welcome to run it by me first via PM. smile.png
  • You're not limited to how many pick-up lines you can post. If you've got two? Great! Three? Perfect! That being said, it's probably best to keep an eye out to see if a pick-up line has been used before, so there's no overlap or repetition.
  • This is in no way, shape, or form a contest, so there's no need to "out-pick-up line" someone else.
  • Relating to the aforementioned rule above, please be nice! Even if you don't think someone's pick-up line is funny, please refrain from saying so. Examples would be: "Wow, that's stupid" or "This isn't funny". If you don't care for the pick-up line, then simply move along. yes.gif

Alright! Now that we've established all of that, allow me to begin:

"Is your nose running, or is that just me on my way to steal your heart?"

"Is your nose running, or is that just me on my way to steal your heart?"

:lmfao:

Ok, here goes...

"You sound like you could use a tissue. Careful though, that's my phone number in the corner."

*cringe* :lol:

Here's a classic: "I would say bless you, but it's clear God already has."

Edited by Awko the taco

Is your nose running, or are you dripping with desire for my number? ;)

Haha, these are great! I'm loving how cheesy some of these pick-up lines are... :lol:

M'kay, my turn to try this out:

"Did you just sneeze? Because you blew me away." wink.png

You walk up to a person, then sing seductively into their ear: "Just gonna stand there and let me tease. That's alright, because I love the way you sneeze...!"

*Sophie crawls into the closet of shame, wondering whether hers even counts as a pick-up line*

ETA: I should have read the rules more thoroughly. Bad Mouse, bad! wallbash.gif

As soon as I can think of something clean, I'll share. :lol:

Edited by AnonyMouse

"Hey baby, was that a big sneeze, or are you just happy to see me?" :naughty:

< crawls into in corner, digs a hole and DIES OF SHAME :bag:

btw- if this suddenly disappears- you saw nothing. :ninja:

"Hey baby, was that a big sneeze, or are you just happy to see me?" naughty.gif

< crawls into in corner, digs a hole and DIES OF SHAME bag.gif

btw- if this suddenly disappears- you saw nothing. ninja.gif

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

"Are you crying because that fall from heaven hurt, or is it just allergies?"

"You know they say that sneezing means someone is thinking about you….must be all those dreams I've been having, not allergies."

Aww...u got a fever? I do too but Im burning hot only for you.

No....?

*Floats away.*

"Awwe, you look pretty sick... of not having me in your life."

"Well, the fever is new, but then again, you always look extremely hot." ;)

Aw, are you sick? Then give me a kiss, so I can happily get a cold from you...

Yes? No? Okay. :blush:

"Well, the fever is new, but then again, you always look extremely hot." ;)

These...are my favorite so far! :D But good job everybody! This thread is pretty hilarious!

"You want me to take your temperature? Well, sure, but I already know you're smokin' hot!" :P

"Well, the fever is new, but then again, you always look extremely hot." wink.png

These...are my favorite so far! biggrin.png But good job everybody! This thread is pretty hilarious!

Thanks! But you know, it's because I'm so cool, everyone's going to have a cold by the time they leave! ;)

"Well, the fever is new, but then again, you always look extremely hot." wink.png

These...are my favorite so far! biggrin.png But good job everybody! This thread is pretty hilarious!

Thanks! But you know, it's because I'm so cool, everyone's going to have a cold by the time they leave! ;)

I can already feel my immune system weakiening. *swoon*

Thanks! But you know, it's because I'm so cool, everyone's going to have a cold by the time they leave! wink.png

*Catches you* Whoa, I didn't mean to make you fall for me so literally. ;) Good thing I have years of practice catching things. Colds, mostly, but still...

Thanks! But you know, it's because I'm so cool, everyone's going to have a cold by the time they leave! wink.png

*Catches you* Whoa, I didn't mean to make you fall for me so literally. ;) Good thing I have years of practice catching things. Colds, mostly, but still...

You're so cool I bet that's natural ;)

*Catches you* Whoa, I didn't mean to make you fall for me so literally. wink.png Good thing I have years of practice catching things. Colds, mostly, but still...

You're so cool I bet that's natural wink.png

You know it. I'm so smooth, I go down like chicken soup when you're sick in bed. ;)

*Catches you* Whoa, I didn't mean to make you fall for me so literally. wink.png Good thing I have years of practice catching things. Colds, mostly, but still...

You're so cool I bet that's natural wink.png

You know it. I'm so smooth, I go down like chicken soup when you're sick in bed. ;)

:blushsmiley: :blushsmiley: :blushsmiley:

"I'm just so taken by your temperature. Are you always this hot?"

:bounce:

Oh my god I love all of these, and the cheesier the better! :yay: You folks are ingenious!

Sorry I have nothing to share, I'm a bit thick like that, but just had to tell you how much I appreciate these. :D

"AaCHOO! Oh, I'm sorry, bright lights make me sneeze, and you're absolutely radiant!"

"Ah-Choo! Pardon me, but I'm extremely allergic to hot girls whose numbers I don't have. Could you please put me out of my misery?"