Sneeze Fetish Forum

the music making industry- a short vocaloid trilogy

Bisc

oh its me again hahaha xD

i wrote some more vocaloid xD

i really dont know what else to say xD

“Right Kaito, i’m just going to put a little powder on your face and then you’ll be ready to go and meet Master,” Miku said, smiling cheerfully, she reached over to the table and picked up a bottle of skin coloured powder, then she took a thin makeup brush and started coating it thickly in powder. Kaito nodded robotically, looking almost as nervous as he felt. He had been getting ready for his new music video for hours, and since it was the first one he had done in quite a long time, already he could feel his heart beating wildly in his chest with excitement. The thin feathery brush just slightly grazed his cheek and Kaito squeaked sharply in surprise, squirming away from the touch.

“Kaitooo, keep still!” She was frowning slightly but she didn’t sound mad, and Kaito grinned childishly back at her.

“But Miku, it tickles!” He giggled softly, forcing himself not to move away as Miku started applying the powder slowly to the bridge of his nose. Strangely, he found it somewhat more bearable there, though it felt itchy in a different way, as though each light stroke sent a slight tickle right through to the inside of his nose. It felt funny, and he started crinkling up his nose involuntarily to try and deal with it.

“Kaito, stop it,” Miku grumbled playfully, gently tapping on his nose with her index finger, which only irritated him further “the colour’s going to come out uneven if you don’t keep still.”

“S-sorry, Miku,” he said, his voice trembling slightly, since the strange sensation was so distracting he kept forgetting what he was trying to say, the brush kept scrabbling slowly around the contours of his nose, making his breath shiver slightly with each light touch. “D-do you think you can h-hurry up?”

“Uh huh, perfection takes time, Kai, you want to look your best for Master, don’t you?” She was right, Kaito made an unusually serious face and told himself to just bear with it, though his nose was starting to turn pink even though the beige powder, which was kind of counterproductive, “why, am I irritating you?”

Kaito’s eyelashes fluttered delicately as the tickle started to spread into the back of his sinuses and tears started to sting the corners of his eyes, but he offered her a wobbly smile and tried to sound calm.

“Yeah… a b-bit…but I can d-deal with it,” he huffed breathily as the brush slid teasingly down the length of his nose and started to work on the sensitive tip, he gave a deep shuddering gasp and screwed up his face desperately, making Miku frown and flick his forehead gently, “a-actually…t-think I…g-gotta s-s-sneeze…Oh god that itches…”

“Really? It’s tickling you that bad?!” Miku laughed, sounding genuinely surprised, Kaito shuddered slightly as the urge fluttered around in the back of his sinuses, he had to force himself not to flinch away from the brush, “just hold it a minute until I’ve done, ok?” Kaito gave a shaky nod, trying to hold back the tears of irritation threatening to trickle out of the corner of his eyes, since he knew Miku would complain if he got streaky tear marks through his make up. His red nostrils were already twitching badly, but he was fairly confident that he could hold it back, until Miku moved the brush down to his septum and started wiggling it around slowly, she moved as carefully and precisely, trying to avoid irritating him as much as possible, but the tickly touch so close to his nostrils plus the fine make up powder that he had accidentally inhaled was just too much for him to handle.

“Hxnt! S-sorry…heh…c…c-can’t Kxnt!” He stifled quietly, barely moving his head, his eyes squeezed shut with the pressure, making the itchy tears gathered in the corners of his eyes dribble out down his cheeks.

“Bless,” Miku smiled kindly, plucking a tissue out of the box on the table and tenderly dabbed them away, but she neglected his sniffly nose so that she didn’t wipe away the

freshly applied makeup. Kaito snorted congestedly and pushed away the hand holding the makeup brush frantically, bringing up his hands and cupping them delicately over his nose and mouth.

“Hihtchu! Hitchu!” He pitched forward with a couple of slightly girlish sounding sneezes and then tried to take his hands away, thinking he was done, but almost immediately his pink nose started to wiggle again and he quickly threw them back up just in time to catch another ticklish sounding fit, “Htchu! Hktchi! Chuu! Heh…Hehh…Heptcheww!” He dabbed finely at his eyes with the knuckle of his index finger to try and wipe away the tears, but his eyes still looked quite red and watery, he looked up at Miku with a slightly embarrassed grin and blushed awkwardly.

“So, how do I…heh…look?” He asked shyly, rubbing graciously at his nose with his index finger as though he was trying to hold off another sneeze, his red rimmed nostrils twitched slightly, but then he just let out a long exhale.

“Like you have a cold,” Miku laughed, looking at her sniffly, flushed friend with a piteous look in her eyes, then she reached up and ruffled his short blue hair with her fingers to try and make him feel better.

“Oh well, I he….Heptchii! Heard that we were going to be filming in the snow today, so a red nose isn’t going to look out of place.” He laughed childishly, standing up out of his makeup chair and heading towards the door, giving himself one last quick check over in the mirror, “I’m sure I wouldn’t have made it through the day without a sneeze or two anyway,

the cold does that to me. See you later, Miku.” He waved back over his shoulder and he headed out of the door, catching one last bothersome Ktch! In the palm of his hand as he went. The twin tailed girl watched him go with a smile on her face, then set about tidying up all of her makeup gear, setting aside that particular brush so that she could tease him with it later.

does anyone want a sequel? because ani already wrote one ^0^

SEQUEL RIGHT NOW

PLS.

oops caps

but i'm very pleased with this fic :)

awwwh cute

ok, part 2! and once you get to the end i have an important question to ask you!!!

part 2!

Kaito hurried into the meeting room almost five minutes late, he was panting slightly since he had ran most of the way and really regretted stopping off at the bathroom to blow his nose.

“Hello, Master,” he smiled, gasping deeply to try and catch his breath and regretting it when the icy cold air stabbed at his lungs, drawing a sharp coughing fit out of him.

“Oh, Dear me, Kaito,” Master frowned, hurrying over to the blue haired vocaloid and reaching up to feel his forehead, “you look flushed, do you have a cold?”

“Oh, hahaha, no, just had a little accident in makeup,” he laughed, rubbing gently at his still itchy nose with his index finger and sniffling quietly, “turns out that a sensitive nose and makeup powder makes for a sneezy Kaito.”

“Oh, is that so?” Master smiled good naturedly and patted him gently on his shoulder, making Kaito blush happily at the attention.

“It won’t be a problem that I look like this, will it?” He suddenly blurted out as though he couldn’t take the anxiety of thinking that he might get kicked off the project anymore.

“Don’t worry, Kaito, I wouldn’t have asked you to do a song in the snow if I didn’t expect to have to coach you through a few sniffles and sneezes,” Kaito sighed with relief and grinned childishly up at his Master, “I’m not going to get irritated at you because of this. Now, come on, let’s get you on set.” He gently lead the Vocaloid boy by the arm and lead him towards the door, Kaito followed him with a slight skip in his step, excited about getting to perform Master’s new song for the first time.

“Ok, one more time!”

Kaito nodded shakily and nodded and touched an index finger to his runny nose.

“Merry Merry Christmas, n-nani ga me…MeeKngtchuuu!” He did his absolute best to struggle against it, but as soon as he realised that he’d gone out of time with the music he gave in to it and let out a wet itchy sounding sneeze into the crook of his elbow, since there was no point in trying to continue, “*snff* Master, I’m sorry, it happened again.”

The music came to an abrupt stop and the camera clicked to signal that it had stopped filming.

“Bless you,” a kind, concerned voice shouted over to him from off camera, making Kaito squirm with a happy embarrassment, “seriously though, don’t worry about it, we can piece all the bits of video together later, so don’t think you have to try and force yourself to make it through the whole song in one go.”

“*Snff* okay,” he smiled, nodding his head along as the familiar beat of the music started up again, he counted himself in quietly and then started again, “Merry Merry Christmas, nani ga medetai ka wakaranai kedo Merry Merry Christmas, t-toriaezu o-ome…de…DeaaKGntchuuu!” Another loud sneeze screeched out of him and he doubled over into his cupped palms, the music abruptly cut off again as Kaito stood up, sniffling wetly. The cold wind nipped sharply at his reddening fingers and he curled them up inside his sleeves to try and warm them up. “ughh…by dose is all stuffed ub, *snff* Baster, t-ti…HiiGKtchuuu! *snff* tissue?” He looked pleadingly up at Master and was given a kind nod of approval, he almost ran off of the set and back into the warm studio, where he grabbed a fistful of this tissues and burrowed his red nose into them, clearing out all of the congestion that had built up with a long satisfying blow. While he was doing this, Master came over to him with a hot mug of tea in his hands.

“All better?” He asked with a slight smile to his voice, handing Kaito the cup. He took a long drink of the sweet hot liquid and gave a contented sigh, though the steam rising up from it tickled his already sensitive nose.

“Mmm, think so,” he replied, raising the tissues back up to his face as his nostrils started to quiver slightly again, with no real reason to hold back this time, he quickly let go with a sharp, muffled ‘Hiitchu!’ “But I am still really cold.”

“Bless you!” Master exclaimed as he set down the cup and headed back out into the snow, shivering slightly, as he walked he crushed the used tissues up into his pocket and patted the lump in his pocket so that it didn’t bulge out.

Once he was back in position, Kaito gave a quick nod to signal that he was ready, and seconds later the familiar music blared out again, he danced about energetically, hoping that the movement would help to keep him warm, but almost the second he opened his mouth the familiar itch crept up into the back of his sinuses.

“Asa o-okiru to mak-kuram…mo…Muaaa…ahhh…ahhhh…” all words escaped him and he melted into a spectacular build up, then there was a long pause, followed by a deep sigh, the music stopped, and as Kaito reached up to rub at his nose he could hear Master laughing quietly from within the studio, “Ahh, that’s ah-annoying.”

He gave a quiet, wet sniffle, feeling the tickle flare up in his sensitive sinuses, he pinched and rubbed at the bridge lightly, hoping that he could tease the itch out of him, but nothing came of it.

“Ready to start again, Kaito?” Master called out, but Kaito quickly shook his head before he could switch the music back on.

“N-not yet…just give me…a minute,” he yelled back, knowing it would be pointless to start filming with his nose itching that badly, he wouldn’t have been able to focus on the words long enough to sing, not to mention his voice would come out all wobbly like it was now, besides, he was starting to feel the urge to sneeze fluttering back up inside his nose, “I’m…a-almost…there…Ahh…Hahh…HaaGktchuu! KnGtchuu! Thahhh…HuuNgtchuu! *snff* That felt good.”

Kaito wrapped his arms tightly around his chest and shivered weakly, rubbing his red palms together, the cold wind was practically seeping through his skin and chilling him right down to his bones, just the thought of getting into a hot bath once the filming was over made him shudder with delight.

“Sorry about this, Kaito, maybe I shouldn’t have picked you to do a song in the snow when I know how sensitive you are to the cold,” the blue haired Vocaloid’s eyes grew wide as he mistook Master’s concern for disapproval of his work and started to panic, he stamped up and down in the snow childishly as though he couldn’t think of any other way to show his distress and stared up into the camera looking as though he was going to cry.

“No, Master its ok! I’m fine, I-it‘s not t-troubling me a-ahhht all,” he gabbled desperately, but an untimely tickle blossoming in the back of his nose was threatening to prove him wrong. He wriggled it around gently, trying not to let the need show on his face, while Master laughed from behind the camera at the way his face contorted into itchy expressions. “P-pleahhhhse…let me…suhh…SeahhHnGtchuu! *snff* sing for you, Master!”

“Don’t be daft, of course I won‘t stop giving you projects,” The older man appeared at the studio door, grinning cheekily at the shy Vocaloid boy, “I don’t feel that guilty about it.”

end of part 2

right now, question, im going to do some h/c for part 3, so would you rather have mikuxkaito or masterxkaito caretaking?

most number of votes wins so please vote ((Because if no one votes then i cant write the third part xD))

Oh these were yummy! I vote MasterxKaito! w00t.gif

Edited by fang815

hehehe it was a tie, so i did Miku kaito because i had a good idea for it XD

part 3

As soon as filming was over, Kaito had put on his warm coat and trudged home. He was weak and shivery from all the hours he had spent in the snow, he could barely keep his limbs still for two straight seconds and his teeth were chattering. He was happy that he’d been able to make a good song for his Master, but now that it was over he was feeling thoroughly cold and miserable, every few moments he had to dig through his pockets for a crumpled up tissue to wipe his runny nose.

When he walked through the door to the Vocaloid manor, he was greeted by Miku, who had been waiting at the door with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands. he drank it down quickly in one go, feeling the warmth spreading through his cold body.

She had him change into some comfortable clothes that she had been warming on the radiator since that morning and tucked him up in bed.

“So, how did filming go?” She asked kindly as she piled blankets on top of the still shivering blue haired boy.

“O-oh, idt wad g-greadt,” He sniffled thickly and gave Miku a happy grin, even as tired and weak as he was, his smile still looked radiant, “Baster said thaa…that by sihh…singihhhh…” As she saw Kaito’s eyes start to look unfocused and his breath started to hitch, Miku dug a box of tissues out of a draw and pressed a few into his hands. He just managed to bring them up to his face in time to press his nose into them and smother a fit of messy congested sounding sneezes.

“HeeGktchuu! HuhGnktchuu! HaaGtchuu! HuuNgtchuu!”

“Bless you, Kai,” she smiled.

“Yeah, so ligke I wad sayig, Baster said by singig has ibproved.” He said, sounding really proud of himself, Miku laughed happily and patted his head.

“That’s really great, Kai,” she cooed, “now will you please blow your nose, you can’t be comfortable all stuffed up like that.”

Not bothering to wait for an answer, the twin tailed girl plucked a few more tissues from the box and held them up to Kaito’s nose. He looked slightly embarrassed at first, but since he knew that she wasn’t going to let him go until he did it, he gave in a gave a thick loud blow into the tissue. The vibrations trembled through his sensitive nose and made a new sneezy urge spike up in his sinuses. He tired to warm Miku, or to at least turn away, but before he even had the chance to think he snapped forward with a loud ’HaaKshoo!’

“There, doesn’t that feel better,” Miku smiled, wiping all around the creases of his chapped nostrils with the tissue and massaging the bridge of his nose between her thumb and index finger.

“Yeah, I f-feel better now,” he said shyly, his voice still trembling slightly as he shivered. After what seemed like a lifetime of waiting, the bed started to warm up and Kaito felt the cold and the tension melting out of his body. Miku gently rolled back a part of the blankets and started massaging his feet to help his circulation, and soon the blue haired boy was warm and relaxed.

“Mmm…Miku, feels good, I’m so cosy this is like heaven.” He purred happily, still occasionally rubbing at his red nose and sniffling quietly, since it always took a while for his nose to stop bothering him if he’d been out in the cold for a long time.

“Hey, what’s up with Kai?” Len poked his head around the side of the door, took one look at the flushed sniffly looking Vocaloid in bed and his face dropped with concern, “Oi, Kai, are you sick?!”

“Hey, don’t be so loud!” Miku whispered sternly, pressing her fingers to her lips, but it was already too late.

“Hey, Kaito’s sick?”

“Where? Where?”

“I wanna see!”

One by one, Len, Rin, even Meiko and Gakupo piled into the small room, buzzing with curious electricity. Kaito blushed, happy to be receiving so much attention, and sat up slightly in his bed.

“*snf* thanks guys, I’m glad you all care so much, but I’m nuhh…huhhh…Hgkntchuu! Not sick,” he gently rubbed at his itchy nose, “been filming in the snow today, I’m frozen through.”

The other Vocaloids all exchanged the same mischievous look, then they all stepped forward together like a wave.

“Well then,”

“I guess,”

“We’ll have to,”

“Warm you up!”

Squealing with laughter, they all rushed forward and climbed under the covers, sandwiching Miku and Kaito tightly together in the middle in an awkward hug, and squashing themselves onto the small bed. It was a wonder they all fit on, but after a moment of squirming and rearranging they all laid down in a tangled heap, giggling slightly.

“Well…it’s a little crowded,” Kaito laughed, “but its comfortable…and warm.”

He sighed happily and rested his head against Miku’s shoulder. Then his small nose started to twitch again.

“Hxnt!”

“Kaiiii!” The Vocaloid’s all sighed in unison, making Kaito squirm with embarrassment, then he felt Gakupo’s reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Kaito blushed shyly and cuddled up against Miku’s chest, falling asleep surrounded by the warmth of all his friends.

yaaaay end xD